Some Good Gossip Bout It !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxbefybooxx
right now everyone listen up
this is xxbefybooxx bring you great great news !
now in the half blood prince, wen dumboldore flies off the cliff, everyone thinks hes dead, but is he, c he freezed harry so that he wud not do nefink n snape jst snaped at him, but you c he sed diffent words c, to make him fly not the unforgivble curser ! so dumboldore cud b still alive, n also snape can do spells in his hed to so he cud ov sed tat n sed summmie else, j.k rowling has left lds of clues in the book, check the book over again, n ur c them, n 2 b honest i fink that snape is kinda bad bt dosnt want to b , n is wel the last orua to b found cud b harrys scar !
now plz if you hav ne more info plz make some this is such jusicy gossip
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Council#13
Firstly....

Welcome to KMC!!!!

Secondly:
Please use real/entire words instead of ones such as "nefink" , "n" & "sed". Some of these are relatively easy to figure out, but others get rather confusing

Thirdly:
We have several of these threads, all supporting evidence given. Congradulations, however, on taking the liberty to try and solve the mystery on whether or not Dumbledore is dead

TheOnes2
^

ladygrim
Proper grammar makes things so much easier to read... but for me dumbledores dead and gone erm

ndfreak
wel the movie makers seem to thin tat the killin curse does make u fly bak becuz wen cedric died he flew backwards...
so i thin k hes ded and he will remain ded but that harry will talk to dd thr the portrait in the and tat tat will be a key part in the 7th book

The Phantom
Originally posted by Council#13
Firstly....

Welcome to KMC!!!!

Secondly:
Please use real/entire words instead of ones such as "nefink" , "n" & "sed". Some of these are relatively easy to figure out, but others get rather confusing

Thirdly:
We have several of these threads, all supporting evidence given. Congradulations, however, on taking the liberty to try and solve the mystery on whether or not Dumbledore is dead Originally posted by ladygrim
Proper grammar makes things so much easier to read... but for me dumbledores dead and gone erm Agree with these peoples.

Originally posted by ndfreak
wel the movie makers seem to thin tat the killin curse does make u fly bak becuz wen cedric died he flew backwards...
so i thin k hes ded and he will remain ded but that harry will talk to dd thr the portrait in the and tat tat will be a key part in the 7th book Movies have nothing to do with the books.

Unicor777
It seems you guys/girls have spent the entire year learning how to speak Hagridish, didn't you?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Unicor777
It seems you guys/girls have spent the entire year learning how to speak Hagridish, didn't you? What?

zac_j
Originally posted by xxbefybooxx
right now everyone listen up
this is xxbefybooxx bring you great great news !
now in the half blood prince, wen dumboldore flies off the cliff, everyone thinks hes dead, but is he, c he freezed harry so that he wud not do nefink n snape jst snaped at him, but you c he sed diffent words c, to make him fly not the unforgivble curser ! so dumboldore cud b still alive, n also snape can do spells in his hed to so he cud ov sed tat n sed summmie else, j.k rowling has left lds of clues in the book, check the book over again, n ur c them, n 2 b honest i fink that snape is kinda bad bt dosnt want to b , n is wel the last orua to b found cud b harrys scar !
now plz if you hav ne more info plz make some this is such jusicy gossip
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cliff? What the f**k?

boycrazeh
I don't even know what you just said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.