Fav. Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LariCrai_Kenobi
Well????

Silence of the Lambs
The Lion King (DON'T KILL ME!)
Moulin Rouge

LaurenE147
Moulin Rouge
Star Wars: all
Robin Hood: Disney version

JediOasis
Obviously the SW movies(ESB being the best). But I also like Chasing Amy, Trainspotting and High Fidelity

ToMacco
My favorite movie to watch is still probably Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas .

BackFire349
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Full Metal Jacket

chico23
True Romance
SW trilogy (big suprise)
Cool Hand Luke

Its really Hard to say sometimes every movie I like is for different reasons. I could easily say Scarface or Usual Suspects today, and tomorrow say Searching for Bobby Fisher or Requiem for a Dream. The ones above are the ones I watch over and over, so maybe that's what makes them my favs. It all depends on my mood I guess? O.K. now I'm rambling....

ToMacco
Don't worry about that. Most people here only ramble.

I never get tired of The Shawshank Redemption, either.

chico23
I can't count How many times I've seen that movie.

ToMacco
It pisses me off that it's on TNT all the time, but I try to never watch it there. It's a damn good flick.

I also never get sick of Titanic.

chico23
Good movie, but not one I could watch again and again.

ToMacco
My lady friends always make me watch it again, and again.

But I never really get sick of it.

chico23
I know how that feels. I have had to sit through Dirty Dancing about a million times. If I ever see Patrick Swayze on the streets I owe him a punch in the gut.

LariCrai_Kenobi
LOL you guys! *snickers*

BackFire349
lol @ titanic, i just sold that travesty of a film for 3 bucks, and i spent that 3 bucks on some burritos, money well earned, and money well spent.

night fett
Star wars all those movies of coarse.

Bad Boy
Bad Boys
The Rock
Armageddon
Pearl Harbor
Face/Off
Speed
Road Trip

LaurenE147
Titanic wasn't bad. I loved it. It's not the best, but it was good.

Shawshank was excellent. It's one of my favorites. The same writer of that and the Green Mile is going to do Indy IV. It should be good. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat already.

Oh, I forgot, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

LaurenE147
I just finished watching Moulin Rouge for the umpteenth time. I sobbed like a baby. I keep thinking about how after they're together at the end and they're all happy, she's going to hit the floor in five seconds and he's going to lose her. So so sad. Only movie at which the happy part made me cry.

Sabrea
fave movie?? SW:all episodes and LAAH

Fire
well fav movie I don't have one I've got a giant list all depending on what mood i'm in goin' from LOTR, SW to Bridges and the bodyguard

Thomas H
Black Hawk Down!

Billy The Kid
havn`t we gone through this "fav.movie poll" a million of times?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
ur obsessed with black hawk down rnt u?

Corran
Fav movie, just click on everyones profiles to see theirs.

Sabrea
that might make sense, but what if its changed and they didnt update it??

Thomas H
I am actually more obssesed with the situation than the movie, and you have to know a lot about the situation to love this movie as much as I...and they made it the best it could have been!

mah
no

Thomas H
ehh, no to what?

mah
that they made it the best it could have been. it was still a pretty standard, american-view war film.

Thomas H
a since you dont know a dam thing about what happend that day..I will ignore what you said!

mah
...right

HAX
my favs would have to be
Die Hard (all of them)
Unbreakable
and of course the Best one of all Time is...Dazed and Confused!
I have watched that like 50 times and I still love it

BackFire349
ive watched texas chainsaw massacre 160 times or so.

Sabrea
how can u watch a movie 160 times and still like it??

BackFire349
its that good.

Pinky
...or it's the only movie you have.

Fire
yea possible but doubt it
well I think I watched ROTJ atleast a 100 times
and LOTR will soon hit mark 150 aswell

Sabrea
how can u watch the same movie over and over again that many times and nt get sick of it??

Fire
LOTR Rules so does ROTJ
I always notice new things

Sabrea
but u could watch other movies once in a while...u dont have to set a record on how many times some1s watched lotr or rotj

Fire
lol I set which ever record I damn well want and i do watch other movies as well :P

Sabrea
u should check into the most times either of them have been watched, maybe u could get into the book of world records, lol

Fire
hehe, u like there's a goal in life, who cares about some damn book
I watch those movies cause I like them, not cause I want some dumb-ass thing called pride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.