Aayla Secura and Aurra Sing vs. Assaj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Which wins?

jollyjim311
The duo. They couldn't handle her alone, but they are just too much for Asaaj to handle. Where does the fight take place?

Council#13
Oh right sorry bout that. Locations.....

Yavin 4 where Anakin and Assaj fought

jollyjim311
Well then I'm going to keep my answer, but I'm not sure. There are no real big force users, but I'm tempted to say Aayla is the best. I don't know why, just a hunch (which counts for little). It would be a tough fight but The duo would probably win. Unless Ventress could throw one away and beat down the other repeatedly, then she would probably lose. That probably wouldn't happen though, because both teammates are solid contenders.

darthsith19
The duo in a close one. Aurra has tons of experience and Aayla managed to beat Aurra. Asajj stands a good chance and may win, depending on which Asajj this is.

Darth Subjekt
not to be a stickler, but isnt it Asajj rather than Assaj?

Anyway, I say Aayla is the only one to walk out alive...but hurt.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
I say Aayla is the only one to walk out alive...but hurt.

Faunus
Asajj, in a close one. She defeated Kit Fisto, who's vastly superior to Aayla, and nearly slew Obi-Wan immediately after - this isn't even approaching the many Jedi she's killed simultaneously, on multiple occasions. I doubt a fair Jedi Knight and a renegade Jedi-turned-bounty hunter can take her.

Lörd Sorgo
Ventress gave Anakin a hard time who had to literally tweak right out in order to defeat Asajj. She almost outdueled Kenobi and she whooped Fisto's ass.

Aayla is fairly good, but she isn't a very good Duelist, to be honest.

Aurra is a good Lightsaber user as well, but she should stick to guns.

Asajj walks out alive, but injured.

jollyjim311
Yes, but fighting two pretty solid contenders would be tough. Neither would go down easily, so Asaaj has got her hands full. She won't be able to separate them easily, and that would be the key to her victory. Now I'm on the fence about this one, though.

darthsith19
Which Asajj is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.