Captain America vs. Husk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Don't let the guthrie name fool ya. She's a tough as shoe leather and smart as a tack.
Now i know Cap has certain endowed abilities but do you think this would make a good fight?

Wonder Man
So what do you think. She's got him outclassed huh?

bitca730
Captain America has a butt load of experience in his favor...but if Husk kept her morphs random and stayed focused she could take whatever he dished out...Until I see some impressive past feats from Husk, I'll go with the Captain...

Dizzle
Experience or not, I'd LOVE to see an explanation as to how Cap's going to even begin to harm someone made of pure titanium. She takes his best shots without flinching and squishes his head in, simple enough.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dizzle
Experience or not, I'd LOVE to see an explanation as to how Cap's going to even begin to harm someone made of pure titanium. She takes his best shots without flinching and squishes his head in, simple enough.

He beats her with pure patriotism.....

Disappear
husk couldn't lay a hand on cap, regardless of whether that hand was titanium or rubber or glass or flesh and blood. we're talking the leading example of what a human can be mixed with decades on decades of fighting and training and dealing with bullshit. versus a girl who only really has powers to her advantage. and considering cap's history, a titanium girl isn't gonna be a big deal. no disrespect to husk fans, but this has to be a joke.

Wonder Man
course she could turn into some form of radioactive isotope and get close enough to cap to poison him by her emmisions

grey fox
Originally posted by Wonder Man
course she could turn into some form of radioactive isotope and get close enough to cap to poison him by her emmisions

That would take a while and i doubt she has that much control over her abilitites.

Wonder Man
I love this girl Paige. If one form doesn't work try another. What a great fricking power. I hope she stays on the scene.
If she turned into wire she could prob. grip him and his shield and then she'd finish him

coosie
Can't Paige turn into Vibranium or adamantium with claws like lady deathstrike only her whole body will be metal or turn into magma/lava or acid. And have feet made of rubber so she could bounce around like puck for added agility? She has done the rubber thing before.

stormfront13
make it AOA husk and then you've got a better fight. AOA husk was more versatile with her powers. hell, she went through shadowcat, analyzed her phased form, then turned into a gas that could affect shadowcat...all this happened in like a minute. also, she almost took out colossus by turning into acid. AOA husk was just better all around being able to turn into gasses, liquids, and turn her body parts into certain shapes like making her arm a diamond sword.

capt it up
Originally posted by coosie
Can't Paige turn into Vibranium or adamantium with claws like lady deathstrike only her whole body will be metal or turn into magma/lava or acid. And have feet made of rubber so she could bounce around like puck for added agility? She has done the rubber thing before.
no she can't she has limits to her abilties. I think she once said steel is the the strongest form she can take.

coosie
Isn't diamond harder than steel?

TheKahn
Originally posted by coosie
Isn't diamond harder than steel?

yes

Here is a page listing everything she has "husked" into:
(who would have though there was a Husk fansite blink ?)

http://husk.insanitysandwich.com/trans.php

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.