Binary vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
The lady's got legs.
I think she can overpower him in the science realm...but if he uses magic?????????????????????

kgkg
Thanos wins

GODSCRIBE
whoa this is a really good fight.

leonidas
not so much. thanos would own her. binary<ss. ss gets utterly destroyed every time. be the same here. ODIN could barely put him down.

GODSCRIBE
Evidence of SS being above Binary?

leonidas
hard to give real evidence, because binary has few feats. to me it just stands to reason -- she gets powers from a white hole. ss can easily make white holes -- theoretically he travels through them when he dimension travels or goes into hyperspace. if he wanted, he could always just seal off the hole and steal the source of her power. but, he likely wouldn't have to. see controls stellar energy -- that's energy that ss can literally swim in unaffected. ss obviously has FAR greater versatility with power cosmic. she can put out a lot of energy, but ss can handle whatever she's got pretty easily -- if he even let's her hit him. speed is another huge advantage he has. he has a lot of ways available to beat her.

against common opponents is another gauge -- quasar beat her easily. ss has given him fits in the past and thy battle to draws. gladiator also ko'd her. ss could kill glads easily by using the right radiation and when they did fight (out of continuity) they again battled to something like a draw.

based on versatility, skill and speed, i see ss beating her every time.

Crease
Anybody that gets beat by Norrin Radd is not deserving of the Mad Titan's time.

golem370
Thanos didn't get put down by Odin. Also That picture of Thanos up there is more powerful then the Thanos Odin fought

leonidas
roll eyes (sarcastic)

he KNOCKED him down, thanos struggled to rise. odin won the fight and odin would have KEPT thanos down had the fight continued.

AND it's not on topic.

guy222
thanos

leonidas
yeah, even more easily than back then....

Konton
Thanos doesn't even have to try.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.