Apollo vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Apollo of the Authority vs Captain Atom. Since they both are in the Wildstorm universe at the moment maybe this fight will happen. No prep and apollo can't have his friends and teammates interfer.

also a interesting note. apollo is considered a Majestic level character while Captain Atom has beaten Mr.Majestic. but of course Apollo is more ruthless so this should be a good match I think

Juntai
That second Zauriel quote is awesome.
big grin

DigiMark007
Um. How did Cpt. Atom beat Majestic?

Dr.Fate
dont know read it on wikipedia.

Dr.Fate
so how do you think would win

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Um. How did Cpt. Atom beat Majestic?
Captain Atom is being portrayed as a beast in Wildstorm. He's come a long way from the Mary Marvel beatdowns.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Validus
Captain Atom is being portrayed as a beast in Wildstorm. He's come a long way from the Mary Marvel beatdowns.

Ok. Cool. But how did he win? I didn't realize there was anything in CA's powers that makes him capable of beating Majestic. But if he can beat Majestic he can beat Apollo, provided the win wasn't massive PIS. Apollo can hang with MM, but he definitely wouldn't win, even with a super-charge.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ok. Cool. But how did he win? I didn't realize there was anything in CA's powers that makes him capable of beating Majestic. But if he can beat Majestic he can beat Apollo, provided the win wasn't massive PIS. Apollo can hang with MM, but he definitely wouldn't win, even with a super-charge. Punched him a couple times to beat him. After that he stomped out the Wildcats, then was hopping between universes taking on armies.

Cameron Scott
Captain Atom kicks the living crap out of Apollo. Apollo usually is around 50-60 ton range and gets his energies depleted very quickly. Captain Atom can end this quickly with an energy drain.

CA 7-8/10 imo.

Khellendros
Captain Atom didn't beat Majestic. He got in two good hits and flew off. And keep in mind, this is a book which basically gets all KINDS of shit wrong about the Wildstorm characters it features. I mean, characterization AND powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.