Spider-Man runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Spider-Man has two hours of rest before the next fight. Where does Parker stop?

1) Shocker
2) Scorpion
3) Beast
4) Sabretooth
5) Captain America (no shield)
6) Namor out of water for one day
7) Vision

Murda Mase
First three he could just use his stingers on and four he could just web up Cap with or with out shield he could beat and he'd probably stop at Namor Maybe not.

Marcus4600
Uh, Vision should probably be before Namor, but I say he gets to 6.

Sparkz
he gets to namor and its gameover.

CaptainStoic
I don't know whether or not it's just a rumor, but I have a friend that said Spiderman beat Namor before, and Peters gotten stronger since then, plus he proved that with enough webbing he could even hold the Hulk for a little while... Spiderman did beat Firelord who is above Namor in strength and durability, or at least he can augment his strength to power levels above Namors, in or out of water. The Vision has been beaten by less so I think that Spiderman could possible survive this Gauntlet.... I mean the guy scared the crap out of Titania, he's single handedly beaten the Fantastic Four, in the Secret Wars, he beat up on the X-Men... and combined I think that the team of X-Men that Spidey danced all over could take either the Vision or Namor, Rogue with her powers alone could probably do it. Toe to toe forget it, but when did Spiderman ever fight in this manner? The rest of the guys from 1-5 should go down fairly easy except for possibly Sabretooth, as I am referring to Spideys fight with Wolverine.

spideycarnage
how weak does namor get without water for a day??
anywayz he may have a chance agiast namor, he gets to 6 at the least.

thesilverspider
Spidey gets to seven the stingers would prove to be fatal agiainst namor,that is if he hasn't been in contact with water for a whole day.

Marcus4600
Uh oh. Somebody call DarkCrawler.

TheKahn
Given that Namor's black suit (which he is currenlty wearing) would keep him from dehydrating for 24 hours, he wouldn't be weakened when the fight started. In fact it would be as if he was fighting a Namor who just stepped out of the ocean. Namor stops him.

DigiMark007
First off, Spidey doesn't have stingers. Those were temporary growths that came out of his tranformation in "The Other" story arc. Since then, we haven't seen them, and since he grew out of his skin it's reasonable to assume he no longer has them.

But he gets to Namor without much trouble. Then it depends on how badly you think Namor would be dehydrated. Even guys like Cap have given Namor a decent fight, and Spidey hung around with him for a while (see my respect thread for the scans...should be on page 1) but a winner was never established. So on a bad day, he loses to Namor. On a good day, he gets to Vision. Then it's game over.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
First off, Spidey doesn't have stingers. Those were temporary growths that came out of his tranformation in "The Other" story arc. Since then, we haven't seen them, and since he grew out of his skin it's reasonable to assume he no longer has them.

But he gets to Namor without much trouble. Then it depends on how badly you think Namor would be dehydrated. Even guys like Cap have given Namor a decent fight, and Spidey hung around with him for a while (see my respect thread for the scans...should be on page 1) but a winner was never established. So on a bad day, he loses to Namor. On a good day, he gets to Vision. Then it's game over.

I think he used the stingers in the recent issue of FN spider-man.

They came out by accident when the guy he was wrestling told him he was going to take off his mask in front of everyone. They cut into the guys leg.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
I think he used the stingers in the recent issue of FN spider-man.

They came out by accident when the guy he was wrestling told him he was going to take off his mask in front of everyone. They cut into the guys leg.

Yeah, and it's even listed in Marvel's website under his powers (for whatever that's worth) http://www.marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man

Sparkz
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I don't know whether or not it's just a rumor, but I have a friend that said Spiderman beat Namor before, and Peters gotten stronger since then, plus he proved that with enough webbing he could even hold the Hulk for a little while... Spiderman did beat Firelord who is above Namor in strength and durability, or at least he can augment his strength to power levels above Namors, in or out of water. The Vision has been beaten by less so I think that Spiderman could possible survive this Gauntlet.... I mean the guy scared the crap out of Titania, he's single handedly beaten the Fantastic Four, in the Secret Wars, he beat up on the X-Men... and combined I think that the team of X-Men that Spidey danced all over could take either the Vision or Namor, Rogue with her powers alone could probably do it. Toe to toe forget it, but when did Spiderman ever fight in this manner? The rest of the guys from 1-5 should go down fairly easy except for possibly Sabretooth, as I am referring to Spideys fight with Wolverine.

Yes Spider-mans webbing can hold the Hulk, but he has to spin a webthick enough then convince hulk not to break it while the webbing sets so to be honest he would never stob the hulk with his webbing, and Namor even less cause he just isnt going to sit around and let him web him, Namor is also class 100 and spidey is class 15 in other words, spider-man can't hurt him. The only way he could win is with PIS.And we all know spidey beating firelord was a load of crap. And theres a big difernce in beating titania and beating namor.

grey fox
Namor crushes spidey with ease .

IMPERIUS REX !!!!

Marcus4600
Dang right!

Mider
i doubt he can beat namor and i KNOW he cant beat vison

grey fox
Vision can just fall on spidey at full density.....

Sparkz
Who cares whether he can beat vision or not he aint getting past Namor

Marcus4600
I wish Namor would rejoin the Avengers. I'm surprised he didn't, considering Bendis is a huge fan of his. The comedy between him and Wolverine would be classic. Stark would be replacing a lot more windows.

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I wish Namor would rejoin the Avengers. I'm surprised he didn't, considering Bendis is a huge fan of his. The comedy between him and Wolverine would be classic. Stark would be replacing a lot more windows.

Damn straight.

W: Hey fishboy pass me a cigar

N: Foolish mongrel , none speak to the king of Atlantis that way !!! (throws wolverine off of stark towers)

Sixth_Winged
i think he stops at namor, or more specifically if he isn't on his good days. At his good days, those stingers might react on instinct and pierce namor's chest or other parts and they usually come in numbers too. But other than that, he get's badly clobbered after fighting a good match.

Disappear
as namor dehydrates, remember, the oxygen imbalance in his system gets worse and drives him to further levels of rage and madness. so, even if he was starting to dehydrate, it wouldn't look good for spidey.

Pepito
If Spidey is still class 10 he loses to Namor (Namor's minimum strength level is class 50 and he's a good fighter)

leonidas
Originally posted by DigiMark007

i agree almost entirely. it's hard to gauge namor's strength and speed after a full day. it would also help to know the environment. if spidey can cling and swing, it makes a big difference. if it's in the open, he might not have a chance regardless.

spidey has a chance against namor. i don't see anyway he can beat vision. and hy is cap sans shield below sabes? confused

spidey beats cap even WITH his shield, by the way . . . wink

MuffinmanMike
I say he gets to Namor. He WON'T beat Namor the majority of the time, but he's not gonna be a one-punch-wonder.

Well. He will be, but it's not gonna be "Fight starts. Wham. Fight over."

Don't get me wrong, Namor is going to end this gauntlet. No way will it go past him. But Spideys not gonna get layed out as fast as you guys are saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.