Wonder Woman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
WW has an hour of break between each battle. Who stops her?

1) She-Hulk
2) Mongal
3) Savage Hulk
4) Count Nefaria
5) THor

Marcus4600
4 or 5. I can't see her beating Thor.

GODSCRIBE
count nefaria, definately.

Fanboy
Thor stops her.

Juntai
She would honestly probably be more adept at fighting Thor than Supes is.

UniOmni
Current Mongul or Original??
Either way, she gets stopped at 3. SheHulk right now is a real heavy hitter, and Mongul would beat WW senseless. If she somehow squeaks by the first two, Hulk stops her. Either she's killed or impregnated, but stopped she is. Little green babies with pretty faces nuzzling at her great big, creamy...........gotta go!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Either way, she gets stopped at 3. SheHulk right now is a real heavy hitter, and Mongul would beat WW senseless. If she somehow squeaks by the first two, Hulk stops her. Either she's killed or impregnated, but stopped she is. Little green babies with pretty faces nuzzling at her great big, creamy...........gotta go!!! Nah, too fast and skilled to loose to the Hulks, and she'd beat current Mongul bloodlusted. She also gets rest between the matches...

grey fox
Either way, she gets stopped at 3. SheHulk right now is a real heavy hitter, and Mongul would beat WW senseless. If she somehow squeaks by the first two, Hulk stops her. Either she's killed or impregnated, but stopped she is. Little green babies with pretty faces nuzzling at her great big, creamy...........gotta go!!!

*sigh* he's going to be needing the tissue paper.....

Marcus4600
http://www.pamspaulding.com/graphics/tissues.gif

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
http://www.pamspaulding.com/graphics/tissues.gif

yes

thesilverspider
Non jobbing Nefaria takes her.

UniOmni
I made a mess................**takes offered tissue gladly**

RogerRamjet
Hulk ----> end of the line

TheKahn
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Non jobbing Nefaria takes her.

Sounds about right.

grey fox
I made a mess................**takes offered tissue gladly**

Ewww.....*Hands tissue*

Darth_Erebus
Hard to say. Thor might beat her, but if she can summon the godwave she clears the gauntlet with ease.

Mider
she clears it she goes up against nefaria and thor with her force field and super sword and her lasso and hog ties them all and then slices them into peaces, LASSO>THORS HAMMER if thors hammer is destroyed it means nothing to the universe and the lasso was made by a upper level entity beyond even odin its said to even have been from the presance perhaps but if it breaks reality is totally screwed if the hammer breaks no one's crying

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
she clears it she goes up against nefaria and thor with her force field and super sword and her lasso and hog ties them all and then slices them into peaces, LASSO>THORS HAMMER if thors hammer is destroyed it means nothing to the universe and the lasso was made by a upper level entity beyond even odin its said to even have been from the presance perhaps but if it breaks reality is totally screwed if the hammer breaks no one's crying

http://www.qsradio.com/Regular%20Crimp%20Tool.jpg

leonidas
cn done right would be really tough for her. i'd say he beats her. thor would also beat her imo, but that's a classic waiting to happen.

GODSCRIBE
right you are leonidas. count nefaria wins all jobs barred.

leonidas
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
right you are leonidas. count nefaria wins all jobs barred.

blink

did . . . you just agree with me . . .? confused

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by leonidas
blink

did . . . you just agree with me . . .? confused

big grin

Mider
nope he wouldnt he'd get hog tied

Pepito
WW stops at Savage Hulk anyway. If people argue convincingly for Savage Hulk beating Superman who's far more powerful than WW, why do people think WW'll beat him.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Pepito
WW stops at Savage Hulk anyway. If people argue convincingly for Savage Hulk beating Superman who's far more powerful than WW, why do people think WW'll beat him.
no

ChaoticReign
Originally posted by Pepito
WW stops at Savage Hulk anyway. If people argue convincingly for Savage Hulk beating Superman who's far more powerful than WW, why do people think WW'll beat him. Noone really has a good honest arguement for hulk beating superman....
But anyway WW gets to 4.

Mider
she clears it if she goes all out on nefaria

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Mider
she clears it if she goes all out on nefaria
nonononono

Thor > Nefaria by a long shot.

Darth Kal-El

Originally posted by Juntai
Nah, too fast and skilled to loose to the Hulks, and she'd beat current Mongul bloodlusted. She also gets rest between the matches...

Mongul with a u, not an a. god dont people ever read names carefully these days? http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=784

spideycarnage
she's not beating thor

olympian
"did . . . you just agree with me . . .?"

Woa, Leo. Once a foe, another time an ally eh devil

leonidas
feh. i knew i'd win him over. it's my charm. big grin

let's see you win over snoop and jun . . . evil face

i'm still considering your list, by the way. a couple offhand that you missed was the way he pretty much single-handedly took out terminus and later crushed the wrecking crew -- when he was sober.

Juntai
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Mongul with a u, not an a. god dont people ever read names carefully these days? http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=784 My bad, was replying to that post in peticular and saw MongUl in it.

JohnR
Wonder Woman gets stopped by the Hulk. There's no way she's putting down an angry Hulk. She has a ton of advantages like skill, flight, and her lasso, but she's just not strong enough to knock him out.

Sure she's strong enough to put a hurting on Supes, and she's undoubtedly strong enough to put a hurting on the Hulk, but he regenerates and gets stronger when angry. Normally he gets to a level somewhere between Thor and Supes and is very hard to knock out unless he's hit by a force on Superman's level or Thor's level using his hammer.

Sixth_Winged
I'd say up to nefaria or thor depending whether nefaria is at normal classic power level or the more current full power level. Full power is just an excuse to put an evil superman as a villain without the his other options like Heat vision, etc.

Against thor, i personally think Thor's versatility coupled with his hammer gives him the edge. Unless it's the badly written Avenger's thor, the real non-jobbing/non-dumbed down thor is a real monster in superman's hood.

Juntai
Originally posted by JohnR
Wonder Woman gets stopped by the Hulk. There's no way she's putting down an angry Hulk. She has a ton of advantages like skill, flight, and her lasso, but she's just not strong enough to knock him out.

Sure she's strong enough to put a hurting on Supes, and she's undoubtedly strong enough to put a hurting on the Hulk, but he regenerates and gets stronger when angry. Normally he gets to a level somewhere between Thor and Supes and is very hard to knock out unless he's hit by a force on Superman's level or Thor's level using his hammer. All she has to do is run around him and hogtie him with the lasso. o.O Hulk won't break out. And he's certainly not fast enough to dodge.
She has far more advantages than Hulk does, and is even on that level of strength anyways.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
All she has to do is run around him and hogtie him with the lasso. o.O Hulk won't break out. And he's certainly not fast enough to dodge.
She has far more advantages than Hulk does, and is even on that level of strength anyways.

Very true.

But Neferia is the stopping point . Of course if he's written badly then WW could smack him around.

soleran30
If Captain Universe Spiderman can punch the Hulk into space then so can WWsmile

Oh and the same fate for Count Nefaria unless he can fly now.

mighty adam
naw i see her loseing to the hulk. but if she some how win she would be to badly hurt to keep fighting.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by soleran30
If Captain Universe Spiderman can punch the Hulk into space then so can WWsmile

Oh and the same fate for Count Nefaria unless he can fly now.

With a lot of effort, she MIGHT be able to punch Hulk into space. Captain Universe Spider-man was more than likely more powerful than the Silver Surfer.

soleran30
Dude she helped move the moon before..............I think she has enough in her strength reserves to knock hulk and nefaria into space.......................don't confuse power with strength per say they don't always coincide. Not to mention she has crazy warrior skills......

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
With a lot of effort, she MIGHT be able to punch Hulk into space. Captain Universe Spider-man was more than likely more powerful than the Silver Surfer.

He didn't punch him into space.

soleran30
Oh what high orbit around earth..................when the grey hulk was thinking to himself will he run out of breathe first or turn into banner when the light hits him for day?

Needless to say brawlers that cannot fly can get smacked into orbit from people like WW who move moons.............and other crazy strength feats and she can fly so she can fly and rest from hulk

tiakocom
Oh what high orbit around earth..................when the grey hulk was thinking to himself will he run out of breathe first or turn into banner when the light hits him for day?

Needless to say brawlers that cannot fly can get smacked into orbit from people like WW who move moons.............and other crazy strength feats and she can fly so she can fly and rest from hulk

what if hulk gets a hold of her when tries to hit him? is she gonna overpower him? no doub she can get in some shot then fly away but if the hulk gets a hold of her no way is she gonna survive.

soleran30
Originally posted by tiakocom
what if hulk gets a hold of her when tries to hit him? is she gonna overpower him? no doub she can get in some shot then fly away but if the hulk gets a hold of her no way is she gonna survive.

So she flys into outer space and leaves him there. Its not like she cannot slip a grip or bang his ears with her bracletssmile

tiakocom
So she flys into outer space and leaves him there. Its not like she cannot slip a grip or bang his ears with her bracletssmile

well if she did that how would that count as a win? if they did battle outdoor then she jus gonna have to fly away all the time but if they fight in confined area then she's dead for sure no questions asked.

Mider
nefaria cant bend caps sheild soooooo he cant bend the lasso, and savage hulk lacks speed.

Thanos_6383
Nefaria rapes her.

Wally West
Savage Hulk. I would give her the edge over Hulk in a standard battle but if shes had to go through She-Hulk and Mongul first then go up against Savage I think he can take it. Didn't Mongul smack Wonder Woman around in IC#1 until Superman stepped in?

Thunderstrike
^ Not sure. He got in good hits on Superman and Batman, but Superman knocked him on his ass. I think he kicked her around off-panel, because she had a bloody nose.

CaptainStoic
Mongul Jr would have killed her if they faced off one on one, which makes me question DC comics myth of saying that Wonder Woman is number two behind Superman, I mean Maxima, Supergirl, Laurel Gand, are all stronger than her without her gadgets (Rope, Tiara, Bracelets) Maybe even Powergirl without the pis could take her... actually bump that, she should be able to take her.

This new She-Hulk looks like she would give Wonder Woman the fight of her life... She-Hulk also seems to be more durable than WW as far as body armor is concerned. In this Gauntlet WW won't get past Mongul.

AJ4LIFE
she proberly can get past mongul but not hulk she cant punch him into space, sorry marcus, i miss u bawling

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
she proberly can get past mongul but not hulk she cant punch him into space, sorry marcus, i miss u bawling goddang it. read my previous post. Mongal with an "a" not a "u". Look at the link i provided

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Mongul Jr would have killed her if they faced off one on one, which makes me question DC comics myth of saying that Wonder Woman is number two behind Superman, I mean Maxima, Supergirl, Laurel Gand, are all stronger than her without her gadgets (Rope, Tiara, Bracelets) Maybe even Powergirl without the pis could take her... actually bump that, she should be able to take her.

This new She-Hulk looks like she would give Wonder Woman the fight of her life... She-Hulk also seems to be more durable than WW as far as body armor is concerned. In this Gauntlet WW won't get past Mongul. MongAl

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Mongul with an a, not a u. god dont people ever read names carefully these days? http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=784

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.