Picture Corruptions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
Yeah, I tried getting some help for this in the Signature Help forum, seeing as it began yesterday and I thought/still kind of think that it's having something to do with my Jasc Paint Shop Pro programs. What I did was copied and pasted this from that same thread that I posted in, in hoping that you people may be able to help me.
~~~~~~~
Hey guys, this may not be the exact right place to put this but It IS pertaining to Jasc Paint Shop Pro and I didn't feel the need to start a new topic in the Help forums so here goes.
I own Jasc PSP versions 8 and 9 and for some reason when I click the open file, do you guys know how your view settings are set to thumbnails so you can see what you're going to open? Well when I am trying to open one through PSP some of the pictures will show up but some of them wrong, they're just kind of like what you would see when you see a broken link, do you get me? Well whether or not they show up, I'll click on a picture I want to open and PSP will automatically lock up it I try to open an image and I have to close it. This happens in version 8 and 9 so does anyone know what I can do? I mean do I have a virus or something?
~~~~~~~~
This happens to me when I open a folder, say 'My Pictures' or something, and I'll have a thumbnail that I want to click on, if I click it, it takes around a minute to load, either that or it locks up. Some thumbnails are showing up, and some aren't.
How the hell do I deal with this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.