name these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
can anyone name all these guys?

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/01.jpg

H. S. 6
The Beyonder. erm

Black Adam
I think I see the the scotsman from samurai jack at the bottom right corner...

Disappear
the midgard serpent, the living tribunal, death, mephisto, and eternity are in, more or less, a line across the bottom middle. the phoenix force is in there, as well; and if i'm not mistaken the three faces across the top are the component entities of the vishanti. i don't recognize anybody else that hasn't already been mentioned, though i'd think "the scotsman" was actually a diety of sorts, maybe greek.

soleran30
Originally posted by Disappear
the midgard serpent, the living tribunal, death, mephisto, and eternity are in, more or less, a line across the bottom middle. the phoenix force is in there, as well; and if i'm not mistaken the three faces across the top are the component entities of the vishanti. i don't recognize anybody else that hasn't already been mentioned, though i'd think "the scotsman" was actually a diety of sorts, maybe greek.

Odin, Zues, Abraxas, The Bunny of the Reedversesmile
Is that a cube being I see..........doh a bunch of celestials quote a bit of power in that picture it almost rivals my power in real life! eek! stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Zeus, Dreamqueen, Order & Choas, Nightmare, Epoch...bah! if someone adds a number to each character on the pic it would be easier to name off.

Magee
Originally posted by vold
can anyone name all these guys?

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/01.jpg

1. Living Tribunal
2. Zeus
3. Odin
4. death
5. Eternity
6. Chaos and Order
7. Pheonix Force
8. Abraxas
9. Mephisto
10. The Beyonder
11,12,13, 14, 15 and 16. Whole bunch of Celestials (including TOAA and exitar I think)
17. Epoch
18. The Vishanti
19. Midgard Serpent
20. Nightmare

Not in any order and i think I missed a few. wink

Swanky-Tuna
The pink one on the left is Numinus. I know this because I saw her in the marvel directory and promptly told my friend, "Hey, look, it's Whoopie."

hoorayforpeepee
somebody with time, please edit numbers into that picture.

Validus
I think the woman in green next to LT is Gaea. I also think that's Shaper of Worlds next to Eternity.

hoorayforpeepee
the little guy floating in front of shaper is a mystery.

same thing with the caped fellow next to LT's hooded side and the two people above "whoopee cushion".

i feel like i've seen the large red hooded thing on the lower right before. same with the guy who looks like an uncaped eternity.

Khellendros
...All I know is Mephisto is looking at me like he wants it, and there's a giant pink Whoopie Goldberg. Funny, I don't remember any head trauma..

Mindship
Reminds me a little of last year's NYC Halloween parade...just less feathers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.