Mephisto versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
The battle takes place in Mephisto's realm but Galactus only needs one kill

james1865
Depends on who writes it. For some reason Galactus, who at one point years ago was singular in power in MU, always seems to fight at or below the level of his opponents. In my mind a fully powered Galactus should annihilate Mephisto.

GalacticStorm
Galactus has already beat Mephisto in his realm. Mephisto isnt on Big G's level hence his eagerness to get hold of a cosmic cube which is also not on Galactus' level.

Mider
big g won that fight cause he started eating the realm thats a nice win big grin

K Von Doom
Universal Force of Nature vs a Demon?

hmm....

Pepito
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Universal Force of Nature vs a Demon?

hmm....

Mephisto's not just a demon, he is the child of Infiniti

GODSCRIBE
Galactus every time.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Pepito
Mephisto's not just a demon, he is the child of Infiniti

Really? confused Where was that stated?

leonidas
i'd love to know too . . .

Marcus4600
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/Galactus.PNG

Pepito
"Mephisto is an extradimensional demon created eons ago by the entity Infiniti, who would later become Nemesis upon the reuniting of the seven Infinity Gems. He has been mistaken for the Biblical Satan and other legendary devils."

GalacticStorm
"Mephisto is an extradimensional demon created eons ago by the entity Infiniti, who would later become Nemesis upon the reuniting of the seven Infinity Gems. He has been mistaken for the Biblical Satan and other legendary devils."

Wheres this from? Tell me the comic and i'll look for myself.

Pepito
Don't have the comic but it's on wikipedia.

Pepito
And Mephisto rfers to being Infiniti's child in IG saga

K Von Doom
And Mephisto rfers to being Infiniti's child in IG saga

I don't remember this line from the series. Was it in a crossover?

GalacticStorm
Don't have the comic but it's on wikipedia.

Not an official source. Fans can write and edit that site freely. Until backed up by a handbook or scan that point cant be treated as fact in debate.

CaptainStoic
Galctus was eating hell though, so if he was eating the place that Mephisto was at his strongest wouldn't that say that he is more powerful?

Pepito
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I don't remember this line from the series. Was it in a crossover?

Infiniti is also the source of infinity gems and when Thanos gets the gauntlet, Mephisto having once been attacked by Infiniti because it was disgusted with its offspring, offers his help to Thanos in understanding the gauntlet (he ultimately betrays him of course)

K Von Doom
The Infinity Gems came from The One Who Once Was.

Crease
Big G eats his realm? Game, set, match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.