What do you think is the best colour to dye your hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*derangedchick*
Yeah so if you had to dye your hair a certain colour what would it be and how would it look. for me, i would dye my hair purple or green, but apparently green has certain sexual implications that i would rather not have to deal with. so it's purple for me. Happy Dance .................................ohhhhhhhh look at the cute bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bunny

drunk_nazgul
huh

LanceWindu
I once died the tips of my hair blone and spiked it...that's about it. I wanted to also get some temp die and make the blonde tips red.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by *derangedchick*
Yeah so if you had to dye your hair a certain colour what would it be and how would it look. for me, i would dye my hair purple or green, but apparently green has certain sexual implications that i would rather not have to deal with. so it's purple for me. Happy Dance .................................ohhhhhhhh look at the cute bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bunny
I'd die it jet black with thin blue highlights.

LiL nAstY GirL
My hair is died dirty blonde

Lana
Depends on your hair color, skin tone, etc.

I can't do really dark or light colors because I've got fair skin.

My hair's normally red, when I dye it it's usually a purplish tone.

Amun~RA
i have my hair black with blue streaks all over.

Ronny
I want to dye mine platinum blonde/ orange/ with green streaks.

but it would look bad... so its dyed ginger right now

I'm a natural blonde but it washes me out. so i dye my hair

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Ronny
I want to dye mine platinum blonde/ orange/ with green streaks.

but it would look bad... so its dyed ginger right now

I'm a natural blonde but it washes me out. so i dye my hair

That sounds so cute!!

amity75
Too many people go for the black/blue or black/purple these days so be different and dye it blonde with shocking pink tips.

Spawn_Master
Green with pink streaks in it..I wanted to do that for crazy hair day on friday but of course I had no green or pink dye!!

Ladyluck
I've had just about every hair color possible so I'd try green.

DarkC
I want blond streaks in mine.

Ronny
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
That sounds so cute!! droolio Iknow

Zebina
I sometimes streak my hair, but i prefer my original hair color

DarkC
Originally posted by Zebina
I sometimes streak my hair, but i prefer my original hair color
I've had natural for 16 years, I feel like a little variety. yes

Commando Queen
iv had my hair $ to 6 diffrent shades of brown.. 3 diff shdes of red.. 2 diffrent blonds.. black twice now.. pink streaks once.. green streaks once.. blond streaks 3 times...and soon im going to have red

Morning_Glory

bunny

Morning_Glory

bunny2

Lana
Originally posted by Commando Queen
iv had my hair $ to 6 diffrent shades of brown.. 3 diff shdes of red.. 2 diffrent blonds.. black twice now.. pink streaks once.. green streaks once.. blond streaks 3 times...and soon im going to have red

I've had my natural (red-gold) color, my natural with blond streaks, my natural with my bangs bleached (think Rogue from X-men), bright red, orange, blue, and three different shades of purple.

stick out tongue

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Lana
I've had my natural (red-gold) color, my natural with blond streaks, my natural with my bangs bleached (think Rogue from X-men), bright red, orange, blue, and three different shades of purple.

stick out tongue
stick out tongue I think were about Tied laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by Commando Queen
stick out tongue I think were about Tied laughing out loud

I get bored a lot and when I do I mess with my hair laughing out loud

Ronny

stick out tongue and dont forget pink eek!

DarkC
and dont forget pink eek!
A particular quote of yours comes to mind, Neera...stick out tongue

"Alana! eek! Pink hair is the shit!!!!"

Ronny
I so said that eek! thats so me! i did

Lana
and dont forget pink eek!

I actually haven't done pink yet stick out tongue my friend has though, and I've been tempted.....hmmmm......

Ronny
yes you did you used that spray for some comic con or something

woop im falling out of my chair

DarkC
I so said that eek! thats so me! i did
Yeah, I remember well because it was from one of your pics from the time when I was stalking you last year.

Ronny
that was an ugly picture when i was ugly and fat and ate mcdonalds when i was ugly

DarkC
that was an ugly picture when i was ugly and fat and ate mcdonalds when i was ugly
No, you weren't. laughing hug

Commando Queen
I get bored a lot and when I do I mess with my hair laughing out loud
yeah same.. next.. i think after the red streaks wear out im going to bleach it blond and do something really funky

Lana
yes you did you used that spray for some comic con or something

woop im falling out of my chair

Oooooh yeah the pink hairspray laughing I forgot about that.

That was fun big grin

Ronny
Originally posted by DarkC
No, you weren't. laughing hug Lies make baby jesus cry

Ronny
Oooooh yeah the pink hairspray laughing I forgot about that.

That was fun big grin man that was rightious eek!

The next time comic con comes here im going dressed as a brown coat from firefly droolio

heheh I'm writing my person i admire essay on Mal Reynolds

Cyber Ninja
Red hair is the best color hair ever.

a1hsauce
Texaco brown yes

fudge
purple purple purple purple PURPLE!

a1hsauce
pink

Clovie
Yeah so if you had to dye your hair a certain colour what would it be and how would it look. for me, i would dye my hair purple or green, but apparently green has certain sexual implications that i would rather not have to deal with. so it's purple for me. Happy Dance .................................ohhhhhhhh look at the cute bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bunny I've been dying my hair purple smart

and what's wrong about green? blink

Mišt
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I once died the tips of my hair blone and spiked it...that's about it. I wanted to also get some temp die and make the blonde tips red.

You rebel you....mhm

I'd go for a bright blue or red just for shits and giggles....but they wash out too easy erm I had blonde streaks in for a year and they were still good after 4 or 5 haircuts..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.