Wendingo vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Now i was at the bookstore reading up on Hulk and Weny was in the big book.
It says he basicly can't be hurt and pretty much can beat even Hulk.
Hulk needs help to bring him down. I guess Hulk might have a shot if he could last long enough against him.
This is a good fight for Gladiator who is basicly unfazed by almost anyone.

soleran30
Uh lets see Wendigo USED to be hardcore then Logan beat him and so did Sabertooth........................Gladiator flies to space and heat visions him to nonexistance.

batdude123
^ Seriously, I mean if Wolverine can beat Wendigo, than Gladiator should have no problem at all with him.

Horrificus
Yeah. They ruined him.
He was an awesome character. He used to be a 2 on one character.
Now, they would probably have Jubilee beat him

King_Mungi
Eh? Wolverine hasn't technically beat Wendigo. One caught on fire and ran away, recently Mauvais Wendigo destroyed him

1. http://www.mutanthigh.com/wendigo.html

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah. They ruined him.
He was an awesome character. He used to be a 2 on one character.
Now, they would probably have Jubilee beat him He's just been jobbed out, doesn't make him a different character. So yeah, he still is awesome IMO. Just not being written properly of late.

Gladiator wins btw.

Wolverine2006
Original WENDIGO, (not some dingo or whatever was originally in this fight) Would beat Gladiator not the sucky version nowadays

soleran30
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Original WENDIGO, (not some dingo or whatever was originally in this fight) Would beat Gladiator not the sucky version nowadays

No way would Wendigo beat Gladiator. Not his original form or his crappy form not if he was on a plane or if he was on a train Wendigo could not beat Superman I mean Gladiatorsmile

CaptainStoic
Back in X-Factor didn't Warpath fight Wendigo, and knock him out? I hate what the writers have done to Wendigo, I thought that perhaps the reason why Wendigo seemed like such a light weight compared to his earlier days, was due to the human host that the spirit resided in, but reading his profile contained in that link, I guess I'm wrong, I think the earlier incarnations of Wendigo could give Gladiator a good fight, providing Gladiator fought him on his terms, and didn't just rip the ground up beneath him, and fly him into space... I own the Hulk comics that he fought Wendigo, and saw the Hulk getting the better of Wendigo, I can't see Wolverine being the deciding factor as to why the fight was won, because the Hulk faced Wendigo before without Logan being there, he never stopped him but he did drive Wendigo away. Sorry got a little side tracked there, I think Gladiator has the tools to overcome Wendigo, and even though Wendigo has those claws, could they penetrate Gladiators hide? Strength wise the two are matched well, but with Gladiators speed + his strength to name just a couple, I just don't see Wendigo winning. And yes I do know that the Wedigo that fought Warpath was under mind control, but still Warpath beat him so bad that Wendigo was left playing squash on the curb.

King_Mungi
Feral took out a Wendigo in X-Force, it later went by Yeti

CaptainStoic
Thanks Mungi, I knew he got busted by someone on X-Factor, it was a while since I read it, thanks for clearing that up for me, who did warpath go up against in that issue though? was it Grizzly?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Thanks Mungi, I knew he got busted by someone on X-Factor, it was a while since I read it, thanks for clearing that up for me, who did warpath go up against in that issue though? was it Grizzly?

It's X-force #13, and yep he fought Grizzly and won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.