New lost on tonight!! 3/22/06

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marth18
I hope they dont find the parachute and they kill Henry

ILoveMyDaniel
It's about time there's a new episode. I was getting VERY antzy.

Morning_Glory
I hope they dont kill off Henry Gale...messed

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18
I hope they dont find the parachute and they kill Henry

Even if they do find the baloon, that doesn't answer much...The others could have planted it there.

LanceWindu
Good episode, lots of stuff being brought in...

OMg Henry Gale sitting at the able talking about what he'd do if he were an Other, that was just creepy. And the preview for the next episodes looks fan-****ing-tastic!!!!!!!!!

Marth18
YEs, next episode WHICH IS NEXT WEEK!!! omg its gunna be good and last nights was nice at the end As in LanceWindus spoiler wow just wow, most surprising this is that they are doing 2 new shows in a row lol

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Good episode, lots of stuff being brought in...

OMg Henry Gale sitting at the able talking about what he'd do if he were an Other, that was just creepy. And the preview for the next episodes looks fan-****ing-tastic!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was quite creepy...He did it in such a way that you don't know who he's really with.

Marth18
He freaks me out actually........hes so an other
oh and btw stupid

LanceWindu
Actually just from his creepy speech and how it obviously makes him look guilty, I'm thinking he's NOT an Other. They are making it seem as if he is one, but this show is known for twists.

choosewisely
i think the next epp could be the last one wiv ana in it...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Actually just from his creepy speech and how it obviously makes him look guilty, I'm thinking he's NOT an Other. They are making it seem as if he is one, but this show is known for twists.

Exactly.....It's just too blatently obvious that he is one, that gets me thinking that he's NOT one.

choosewisely
that would be pretty stupid....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.