Professor X vs. Klaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
And have a nice day///

grey fox
Klaw , he's solid sound what the hell can xavier do ?

Wynndar
Wow pretty random...but yea...i think its kinda a weird fight cuz the two r so different

Marcus4600
He still has to think, I guess.

Wynndar
yea but he doesnt have a interneurons like flesh and blood people, he's a pure energy being...and not psionic energy like shadow king...has Xavier fought anyone like that?

grey fox
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea but he doesnt have a interneurons like flesh and blood people, he's a pure energy being...and not psionic energy like shadow king...has Xavier fought anyone like that?

Nope , and any force being thrown at him goes directly back . So I'm guessing if Xavier tries a psychic attack he'll get brain backlash .

The man in a wheel chair gets a stomping .

Marcus4600
I can't believe we randomly found someone who could whomp on Professor X. Wow.

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I can't believe we randomly found someone who could whomp on Professor X. Wow.

I know , badass devil

Wynndar
He can trash a lot of people...his energy powers r pretty far up there

wannabe
Originally posted by Wynndar
yea but he doesnt have a interneurons like flesh and blood people, he's a pure energy being...and not psionic energy like shadow king...has Xavier fought anyone like that? So what??? huh
Since when does Xaviers telepathy need an organic brain or psionic energy as the carrier of a mind to affect it? There are several gaseous, metallic, silicate, liquid, various energetic mutants and superbeings in Marvel who can very well be affected by Charles. All it needs is a mind - the sustaining force of it is rather irrelevant.
Klaw is basically living sound, ergo vibrating, thus energized, gaseous molecules in a pressure front - nothing that special!
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope , and any force being thrown at him goes directly back . So I'm guessing if Xavier tries a psychic attack he'll get brain backlash.Is that ability of his absolute and does it work against telepathy? Cause if not, Xavier takes this easely. And even if, Xavier has overcome mental shielding, absorbing abilities and feedback powers of other more dangerous foes before.

Charly wins!!! rock

grey fox
Originally posted by wannabe
So what??? huh
Since when does Xaviers telepathy need an organic brain or psionic energy as the carrier of a mind to affect it? There are several gaseous, metallic, silicate, liquid, various energetic mutants and superbeings in Marvel who can very well be affected by Charles. All it needs is a mind - the sustaining force of it is rather irrelevant.
Klaw is basically living sound, ergo vibrating, thus energized, gaseous molecules in a pressure front - nothing that special!
Is that ability of his absolute and does it work against telepathy? Cause if not, Xavier takes this easely. And even if, Xavier has overcome mental shielding, absorbing abilities and feedback powers of other more dangerous foes before.

Charly wins!!! rock

Nope , the only thing that can stop claw is vibranium . Other then that he's pretty bad-ass....

The Fake Macoy
Don't forget Dazzler. Still, Klaw should be pretty bad-ass since he's pure energy and all.

wannabe
Nope , the only thing that can stop claw is vibranium . Other then that he's pretty bad-ass.... Nope to what part of my argumentation?

grey fox
Originally posted by wannabe
Nope to what part of my argumentation?

All of it . He IS pure sound/energy .

wannabe
All of it . He IS pure sound/energy . huh Did you read my argumentation at all, not to speak of actually understanding it???

I never doubted Klaw being pure sound/energy. I just doubted that it would do him any good and explained why.

So again: What part of my argumentation deserves a "nope"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.