Luminara Unduli Vs Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell Knight
Boba has every equipment he has.

Takes place in Kamino(Exactly where Obi-wan and Jango fought)

PurpleSaber
Luminara wins, unless she is being shot at by the Slave-1 again. No, wait... if she is fighting Boba then he can't be in the ship too. Ok nvm, Luminara wins because of her Soresu. She just deflects all blaster bolts back with ease.

darthsith19
Luminara easily, she is a Soresu Master and stronger both with a blade and with the Force, than AOTC Obi-Wan, who stalemated Jango. Boba's virtually even with Jango. Luminara's probably inbetween AOTC Obi-Wan and ROTS Obi-Wan, maybe slightly closer to ROTS Obi-Wan (in terms of how good she is).

VISQUIS
Boba wins because he has a jetpack and lots of weapons which means he can stay in the air firing at Luminara Unduli.

Council#13
Luminara will win because she is one of the finest swords(wo)men in the galaxy; obi-wan himself believed her superior to him.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
Luminara will win because she is one of the finest swords(wo)men in the galaxy; obi-wan himself believed her superior to him.
Exactly, and that was ROTS Obi-Wan.

VISQUIS
Boba wins, he has alot of weapons so he can shoot various shots at her.Also hes my favourite star wars character big grin

Wesker
Hush, Boba Fanboy. Luminara wins.

darth vraya
I think Boba would win because it's a bit impossible to deflect missiles and flame throwers

Fox5
Originally posted by darth vraya
I think Boba would win because it's a bit impossible to deflect missiles and flame throwers Yes but you can use the Force to deflect those. wink

darth vraya
oh yea doh

ThoraxeRMG
The great mandalorian wins!
Go boba!

Tarvos
No, Luminara wins.

She deflects the bolts back at Boba with her Soresu skills. He tries a missile, she Force Pushes it back at him. Flamethrower, she'll slash him up with her saber.

And VISQUIS, you are hereby classified as a Fett Fanboy. Congradulations.

darthsith19
I love how everyone who said Boba (VISQUIS and ThoraxeRMG) wins just said that cause they like Boba while thr rest of us are using common sense. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.