New Son vs. Superman and Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soleran30
This is one that will be fun......................

http://www.mutanthigh.com/newsun.html
This is New Son

VS

Superman and his water pal Aquaman

lets get it on..............

Darth Macabre
New Sun.

batdude123
So............... basically he's Gambit except he can fly. Hmmmmmmm.... I'm gonna have to go with Superman and Aquaman.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
So............... basically he's Gambit except he can fly. Hmmmmmmm.... I'm gonna have to go with Superman and Aquaman.

No, he's far more powerful then Gambit is....He has complete control over all Kinetic energy. He can make people blow up just with a thought. (He doesn't have the mental block)

hoorayforpeepee
new sun's particular brand of power gives him an advantage against supes, who skates by often with his randomly fluctuating durability. all the durability in the world won't stop your molecules from hyper accelerating, or for that matter decelerating. who knows how new sun does against telepathy, though...

oh wait. speedblitz. stick out tongue

Black Adam

from the wiki

Meanwhile, the New Son revealed his true identity after organising an assassination game for a cadre of super-powered mercenaries with Remy as the target. The attempt failed, and Remy learned that the New Son was an alternate reality version of himself. In his reality, the New Son's kinetic charging powers had flared out of control, burning the world and killing everyone but himself. As a result, the New Son hunted down and killed versions of himself in other realities to ensure that they would not repeat his mistakes. During their final battle, Remy burned through his enhanced powers to defeat the New Son, ending his threat and returning his powers to their normal level.

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
from the wiki

Meanwhile, the New Son revealed his true identity after organising an assassination game for a cadre of super-powered mercenaries with Remy as the target. The attempt failed, and Remy learned that the New Son was an alternate reality version of himself. In his reality, the New Son's kinetic charging powers had flared out of control, burning the world and killing everyone but himself. As a result, the New Son hunted down and killed versions of himself in other realities to ensure that they would not repeat his mistakes. During their final battle, Remy burned through his enhanced powers to defeat the New Son, ending his threat and returning his powers to their normal level.

What are you trying to prove with that?

soleran30
New Sun controls kinetic energy and can move far faster then these guys plus he can traverse time and space.......................wave good bye to Superman and AM unless he wants to make them petssmile

hoorayforpeepee
What are you trying to prove with that?.

well, he accidentally destroyed all of earth.

soleran30

That sometimes the SUN even shines on a dog's ass and Gambit can get posted in wikismile My link is alot better use that onesmile

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
well, he accidentally destroyed all of earth.

LoL To people who don't know the context of that, what you just said makes him sound like the biggest idiot in the world.

Black Adam

I was trying to show that he's not just a Gambit that can fly........

soleran30
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
LoL To people who don't know the context of that, what you just said makes him sound like the biggest idiot in the world.

Or more closely related to Chuck Norris then Gambit!

Wow I am shocked no one has come in and defended the Superman and the Aquaman!

Cuz they are men, they're men in tights!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.