Best Anime Fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Which fight (of the many, many, many) anime battles is your absolute favorite?

Darth Macabre
Yusuke vs. Sensui (All of them)

QuincE
Macabre, U are the man. I wholeheartedly agree.

FullMetalLover1
vash vs. legato, not really a fight but it was still very intense

Whiteclipse
i always enjoy watching Spike vs Vincent in bebop the movie

Whiteclipse
All the fights in bleach are pretty good too

lalalander
oh gosh, i dunno! and Rurouni Kenshing fight!!!! lol

NBT x 20
Naruto Vs. Sasuke! Inuyasha Vs. Sesshomaru! There's so many.

the dark night
i think Cloud Strife Vs Sephiroth

Shadow Spider
Wrath Vs Gluttony in Full Metal Alchemist Conquerer of Shambala. Thats the movie if you didn't know.

FullMetalLover1
yeah! that was awesome XD

NBT x 20
Yea that was awesome!

elemental_user
i liked the lee vs gaara in the chuunin exam.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Wrath Vs Gluttony in Full Metal Alchemist Conquerer of Shambala. Thats the movie if you didn't know.

Yeah, that was good.

loner hill
oh man. . . ummm Kenshin vs ? cant choose...sad

Darth Macabre
The only real good Kenshin fight I can think of is him versus Jin-E.

crimsonphoenix
orochimaru vs the 4th hokage..... vash vs knives.....theres more that are good but i current think of lol

elemental_user
yeah that one was good. but thinking what orachimaru can do without his arms just makes me lose hope for the world when he gets his arms back... lol. ^_^

NBT x 20
I so agree!

elemental_user
Ha! and then i havnt even put into the equation what happens if sasuke joins him lol. all hope will be lost. lol. ^_^

Stealth
Alex Cunningham vs. Takeshi Jin (Second Showdown)- IGPX
Naruto vs. Sasuke (Liberation of the Uchiha)- Naruto
Jean vs. "The Hand of God"- Samurai Champloo
Kazuma vs. Ryuho (Final Showdown)- S-cry-ed

elemental_user
i liked neji v spiderman in the anime. lol. he wasnt actually spiderman. he was one of those people that helped take sasuke in that box to orichimaru. lol. ^_^

big gay kirk
Asuka Langley Soryu and Eva Unit 2 fighting the rest of the Eva Series to the strains of Air on a G-String.....

Wild Cherry
I like any neon genesis evangelion fight yes

and other then that, any samurai champloo fights pretty good...

But there have been a few good kenshin fights too...( the music helps stick out tongue )Originally posted by big gay kirk
Asuka Langley Soryu and Eva Unit 2 fighting the rest of the Eva Series to the strains of Air on a G-String..... yes indeed...

supersayin4goku
um how about tri gun vs cowboy bebop

1021kid
ff7 advent children cloud vs seforoth (i dont know how too spell his name lol)

supersayin4goku
hey do u like sonic and if so who is that green guy in sonic riders?

and is he faster then shadow or sonic

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by supersayin4goku
hey do u like sonic and if so who is that green guy in sonic riders?

and is he faster then shadow or sonic

He's Jet the Hawk, and they're the same speed.

supersayin4goku
so he is faster then shadow right and is the green dude a cuzin of sonic and i think he looks cooler

a good fight would be knuckels and shadow

Darth Macabre
No, Jet has no relation to Sonic.

supersayin4goku
o i see but see jets go super sonic lol

elemental_user
i cant wait untill the big fight with orachimaru and sasuke and naruto and stuff. its gonna be so cool. (hopefully)

supersayin4goku
what show is that naruto i dont no how to spell his name

Impediment
Kenshiro vs. Raoh/Fist of the North Star

Chun Li vs. Vega/Street Fighter II: The Movie

supersayin4goku
sonic vs jet and
knuckels vs shadow

Gokuslilbrother
All Naruto fights are awesome but if you make me choose, I'll just have to go with Sasuke vs. Orochimaru!

The reasons for this is all the stuff going on! all the tricks, all the speed and power... So much in that one fight.

Sasuke is all like, smokin' I'm a cool dude!
Orochi is like, rolling on floor laughing You can't catch me!
Then Sasuke is all, boxing C'mon!
Then Orochi is like boxed Ah! my eye!
Then he's all like doctor Yeah! you are mine!

Well... That's my fave

DBZ MAN
Goku vs Vegeta ^^

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
I thought Gohan Vs. Cell was eventful and cool!

Outcesticide
Goku VS Vegeta

Kenshin vs Shishio

Hell's Harmony
ss1gogeta vs ss2gotanks

Gokuslilbrother
When did Gogeta fight Gotenks?

Oh! I loved Kekashi VS. Zabuza both times they fought but Sasuke vs. Orochimaru is still my fave.

Hell's Harmony
never but i am saying that would be a good fight

Hell's Harmony
Goku (vs) Majin Vegeta

look at this pic

Hell's Harmony
crazy

replies in kind
I must agree with Joshua, Gohan Versus Cell was the best anime fight ever.

Hell's Harmony
I don't think so most epic fight was Goku vs Majin Vegeta.

replies in kind
Nah, That was kind of crappy since I knew that there would be a fight between them. Gohan and Cell, whoah. Awesome fight, espicially how Gohan became SS2. Awesome.

Hell's Harmony
Good one was the namek and 18 or 16?

Shadow Spider
Brolys first two fights were good. I hated that Bio Broly thing.

Templares
Lee vs. Gaara in the Chuunin exam is the best. Two opposing fighting styles going at each other.

I dont know why but i like everytime Shikamaru fights.

Yomi vs. Yusuke is also cool.

Tallis
Ed vs. Al in FMA
Some of the fights on Avatar look very smooth and well drawn.

Favorite fight however must be Yusuke vs. toguro (Damn was that fihgt intense) And Demon Yusuke vs. Sensui (he knocked his ass around like a doll). And then their was The final Fight Between Kenshin and Shishio, another extreemyl intense fight, especially with Aoshi, Saito, and Sanosuke jumping in. Damn now that was good anime

Akira99
I can't really think of any good ones right now.
Kaneda and Tetsuo having it out was pretty cool
And the fights from Samurai Champloo were great to watch!

grey fox
Majjin Buu versus Kid Buu - Quirky and fun , lot's of off the wall tactics and explosions . Especially the usage of a 'Under the ground and out again' punch.

Vash versus Knives - Very emotional , with speedy questions and retorts , a lot of Raw power was thrown about with the angel arms too !

Tetsuo versus Miyako/Kei - Short and to the point , it shows the sheer raw power Tetsuo has as he easily blocks the mind controlled girls blows before letting off a quip

Saya versus BloodDemon - The sheer fluidity of the graphics is awesome as Saya slashes at the Demonic creature , you can honestly feel the tension as the creature gets closer and closer to the US military jet...

Alucard versus Incognito - Raw power , this is what the fights all about. Two 'Category A' vampires attacking each other with their full power in a no holds barred slugfest.

OVA Alucard versus OVA Anderson - It combines the speed and artistic quality of Blood the last vampire , with all the hellsing charm. Blades , bullets and scripture fly as the Paladin tires to rid the world of The No Life King.

Walter versus Ghouls - Sheer speed and cool factor , he annihilates these 'zombies' with so much ease it's almost unbelievable.

KingDubya
I've only seen bits of it in an AMV, but the fight between Gaara and Kaguya Kimimaro in Naruto looked pretty intense.

Adult Swim Guy
O yes bio brolly it was very strange i was disappointedsad

grey fox
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
O yes bio brolly it was very strange i was disappointedsad

Did it even qualify as a fight . Looked more like a one sided ass kicking ....

Tallis
I ust saw the fight between naruto ans Sasuke. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! that was one crazy ass fight. The animation looked different from the rest of the series and was very smooth.

My god thats shit was da bomb

GODOFALL1
Goku and Majin Vegeta. That was the best. Awesome music too. Cell and Gohan was good, just too much stalling, and gohan with is mouth wide open in shock, and being scared, etc. Look how many people had to die and get hurt for him to finally quit being a baby and power up. GokuSSJ2 and Majin Vegeta was AWESOME! Great music.

GODOFALL1
Gogeta never fights Gotenks!

ToxicMolly
inuyasha vrs. naruko

Moonlight
(read or die the tv)Maggie vs. Sunny (thats what the the Subtitles say >.&ltwink though it was very short and they didnt show much of it, I still liked it. Mainly because it was Paper user vs. Paper user...
Then there is the time when Anita and Yomiko fight "Mirror Man".
Kenshin vs Shishio
Kenshin vs. Saito
Kenshin vs. Aoshi
Trunks vs. Freeza I just liked seeing Freeza get owned smile

Sai1
My favorite fights are the ones that are involve pure unarmed combat. Doesn't hurt to have energy blats, etc included too.

I still say some of the best I've seen are actually from a hentai (well I don't know if you can call it hentai since there's no sex, just nudity) called Variable Geo. Especially the first fight.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Gaara Sabaku Vs. Kimimaro of the sound 5

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Byakuya Kuchiki

Quincy Archer
I thought the Kimimaro Gaara fight sucked ass. Both characters are awesome, except Gaara's fights are usually unentertaining. Rock Lee vs Gaara is one of the best fights of all time, but not because of Gaara. He doesn't even really do anything. It's dissapointing.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Yea thought. I say it was kick ass.

Quincy Archer
Although...Gaaras last name isn't Sabaku.

and Kimimaro's is Kaguya.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Yea i know i just spelled Gaara's last name wrong. And Kimimaro is of the sound 5? So why should i have to put Kaguya?

boobsmagee
lol

majinbulgeta
Roy Mustang vs Pride was great. =D

or Goku vs Majin Vegeta..God theres so many great fights in anime cant think of just one XD

Thisdamnuser
Thee Best Fight
is without a doubt
Luffy -Vs.- Rob Lucci
that fight is the total shit

Endless Mike
Yusuke vs. Sensui
Tenchi vs. Z
Nono vs. the Titan Variable Gravity Well
Nono and Lark vs. the Excelion Variable Gravity Well
Goku vs. Vegeta (first fight)
Jotaro Kujo vs. Dio Brando
Joseph Joestar vs. the Pillar Men (all of the fights)
Ichigo vs. Byakuya
Luffy vs. Crododile
Luffy vs. Enel
Luffy vs. Rob Lucci
Luffy vs. Gecko Moria
Zoro vs. Mihawk
Bunchuu vs. pretty much everyone else
Taikoubou vs. Jyoka
TTGL vs. The Anti-Spiral
Giorno Giovanna vs. Diavolo

(Some of these are from manga only, but I included them anyway)

agphoenix
Originally posted by the dark night
i think Cloud Strife Vs Sephiroth

I COULD NOT agree with you more. I had palpitations by the end of the fight!

smokin'

Pyron_Knight
Kenshin vs. Shishio
Goku vs. King Piccolo

And what's with all the Yusuke/Sensui? I thought Yusuke/Toguro was better.

BradBalboa
Goku vs Frieza !!

Most epic batlle in anime, a true battle of gods !!

Naruto vs Sasuke is cool too smile

psycho gundam
-char arznable vs amuro ray. moblile suit gundam: char's counter attack

-jubei kibagame vs himmiro gemma. ninja scroll

-sasori of the red sand vs chiyo and sakura haruno. naruto: shippuden

-frieza vs goku. dragonball Z (should have been the end of the series)

-everyone vs tetsuo. akira

----------------------even though it doesn't really count--------

-yugi moto vs atem.(monster card duel) yu-gi-oh duel monsters

Allankles
Mugen vs Umanosuke. Episode 26 Samurai Champloo, probably the best ending to a fight too.

Kiba vs Darcia

Mugen and Jin vs Kariya Kagetoki "The Hand of God". Episode 25 Samurai Champloo

Guts vs the God Hand's demons in The Eclipse. Episode 25 Berserk

These are the most visceral in-your-face fights you'll ever see in anime.

Skill, blood, death, brutality all wrapped up in a tremendously honest fashion.

Kento
Any fight involving Ash's Charizard, Squirtle, or Bulbasau
Recca vs Kurei
Kenshiro vs Shin
Kento vs Dais
Lee vs Gaara

Shikam

psycho gundam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQh1fnMvIw&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=73
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvvFXdyotBE&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=74
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqM2m5lFRTE&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=75
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMl5o1HdT0g&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=76
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWeiMpe1AjQ&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=77
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUGqrH1uh0&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=78
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCQRAOJ_Wi0&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=79
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIWYZ7sun5A&feature=PlayList&p=CD2AFB092E7294B7&index=80

love this fight.

psycho gundam
tessai vs the koga ninja:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0fMWp5nJHfk&feature=related

agphoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tessai vs the koga ninja:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0fMWp5nJHfk&feature=related
Before I watch it, what anime is it from? (Sorry...either haven't heard of the characters or have forgotten them...either way, forgive me if I should know them!) embarrasment

psycho gundam
^the classic manga entertainment movie: ninja scroll

Originally posted by Kento
Any fight involving Ash's Charizard, Squirtle, or Bulbasau
Recca vs Kurei
Kenshiro vs Shin
Kento vs Dais
Lee vs Gaara

Shikam oh yeah, it's been a while but iirc the best pokemon fight was gymleader blain's magmar vs ash's powemon, that was frickin cool.

agphoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^the classic manga entertainment movie: ninja scroll

S#!t...I knew I'd forgotten the names...YES I've watched it. In fact, Ninja Scroll was what got me into anime.

So how's that for you? embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Nemesis X
Probably the fight between Ichigo and captain Kuchci (If I spelled that right)

Vampire Savior
Heh, the best anime fight in any other anime is like the worst fight in DBZ.

Altho DBZ lacks greatly in story and drama, it's the god of fighting and wit that bein said I think Goku VS Majin Vegeta takes the cake altho there are some pretty close 2nds in DBZ.

Bat Dude
My favorite is Yusuke vs. Suzaku...

Why? Because you really feel Yusuke's pain, and you really get a sense of "all or nothing" in that fight...

It may not be a bloody brawl like in DBZ, and it might not have huge explosions like in DBZ, but it was a great fight, imo... The fact that Yusuke came back when it was almost certain he would die just to protect Keiko is epic...

BradBalboa
hmm this is hard
Goku vs Turles ( Post-Tree of might fruit eating) is awsome, when Turles knees Goku into the tree, its just an awsoem fight, its liek Goku vs evil Goku !!!

Then again Goku vs Frieza is the most epic as the whole planet is blowing up around them, its probably the longest too !!

hmm i relli coudltn say, Plus Naruto vs Sasuke ( on the lake0 is a sweet ass fight !!
Im just gonan say DBZ big grin haha

manoy
Diaz Ragu vs Darkness
Lee vs Gaara

See a similarity between the two fights? Both Diaz and Lee got their legs crushed but they remained standing until the end of their fight even though the former was dead and the latter was unconscious.

Pyron_Express
Yusuke vs. Sensui
Pein vs Jirayia(sp?)
Diaz Ragu vs Darkness
Dialga vs Palkia
Omegamon vs Wargreymon X & Metalgarurmon X
Pyron vs the Darkstalkers
All the fights with Janemba
Pretty much all the fights in Heroic Age
etc..

Katt
Teresas fight with Pricilla, Irene, Sophia and Noella comes to mind.

Becci
Originally posted by Katt
Teresas fight with Pricilla, Irene, Sophia and Noella comes to mind.

dgrayman1991
good fight:
I am totally looking foward to the fight thats soon coming in naruto shippuuden: Naruto vs Pain

he gets so much stronger; even stronger as Tsunade or Jiraya... well he finds a way to end the fight peacfully without killing Pain but i think he would have won if they continued...
--> the ones who read the manga of naruto, know what i am talking about...those ones who dont: you have something to look forward to...enjoy^^

Nemesis X
Ichigo vs. Grimmjow (the final one)

wakkawakkawakka
For me its Ichigo vs Grimmjow(first fight) for the sole fact that Ichigo got worked in the middle of his own town. I might be overexagerating but I need to know If anyone saw a more epic beatdown than that.

However, to be serious my favorite fights would be between Luffy vs Lucci and Goku vs Freiza.

peejayd
Originally posted by Bat Dude
My favorite is Yusuke vs. Suzaku...

Why? Because you really feel Yusuke's pain, and you really get a sense of "all or nothing" in that fight...

It may not be a bloody brawl like in DBZ, and it might not have huge explosions like in DBZ, but it was a great fight, imo... The fact that Yusuke came back when it was almost certain he would die just to protect Keiko is epic...

* i basically like all Yusuke's fights... smile obvious... stick out tongue

AsbestosFlaygon
5uBhB2m-Zuo

This was BEYOND EPIC.

No End N Site
Originally posted by BradBalboa

its probably the longest too !! That's the reason why I hated that fight. 30 episodes for Goku to kill Freeza and Trunks comes along and kills'im in one. People act like it's the greatest battle to ever occur in fiction. I say, whatever.

peejayd
* i remember! almost all fights in Street Fighter Animated Movie is superb... smile

Allankles
Hermit vs Berserk from History's Strongest disciple Kenichi second to last episode of the anime.

Sabu935
Grimmjow vs. Ichigo

00-Raiser/Exia vs. Master/0 Gundam

Majin Vegeta vs. Goku

Most of the fight's from YYH.

I know there is more,but to lazy to list them.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sabu935
Majin Vegeta vs. Goku
Their first fight in the Saiyan saga was way better than that. no expression

I'll agree with the rest though, especially the YYH part.

Sabu935
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Their first fight in the Saiyan saga was way better than that. no expression

I'll agree with the rest though, especially the YYH part. Nah,when Vegeta turned Great Ape it got boring.

Lincoln Rhyme
Mugen Vs. that scythe guy on the last episode(at the end I felt like screaming "FATALITY!"wink

Luffy Vs. Lucci

Yusuke Vs. Toguro

Goku Vs. Freiza

Season 1 Lockon Stratos Vs. Ali Al Sachez

Those are a few of my favorites.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sabu935
Nah,when Vegeta turned Great Ape it got boring.

Or rather, when Gohan somehow regrew his tail and turned Ape.

Luminatus
Now that I've seen it, Vash vs. Knives has to be up there as one of my favorite anime fights ever.

Esomark
The fight between Tessai and Jubei from Ninja Scroll is worth watching for Tessai's The way to hell is...right here! line alone but seeing his head get cut in half by his own blade was awesome too.

The first time we see Eva-01 go berserk was what got me into Eva.
If you didn't know the true nature of the Eva, it would shock you.

When Escaflowne was repaired and Van took down all the dragon slayers and leaving Dilandau cowering in fear was epic.

It's been mentioned many times already but Yusuke vs. Toguro will forever be a classic anime fight. It's also what made my friend a YYH fan.

I also like most fighting game anime fights, especially Terry Bogard vs. Krauser at the end of the 2nd Fatal Fury OVA, Haohmaru and Nakoruru's fights with Asura in the second Samurai Shodown OVA, most of the fights in the SF II anime movie, and actually all the fights in the Darkstalkers OVA even if some of them were short.

Mr. Rhythmic
Goku vs. Frieza (manga)
Goku vs. Cell (manga)
Goku vs. Lord Slug
Goku and Vegeta vs. Metacooler
Goku and Piccolo vs. Garlic Junior
Goku vs. King Piccolo (rematch)
Kenichi vs. Shinnosuke (first match)
Ippo vs. Miyata (first rematch)

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Goku and Piccolo vs. Garlic Junior
To be frank, that fight sucked. Even the 2nd Piccolo and Garlic Jr. fight was better than that.

Ms.Marvel
grimmjow vs. ichigo (both of them are some of my favs)

asukas final fight in the Evangelion movie is my favorite anime fight of all time. the english voice acting is so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oooo good.

No End N Site
Goku VS Cell was another epic battle above most others. Everyone I know was waitin' ages for Goku to come outta the chamber and kick Cell's ass. The twist at the end had to be one of the most epic twist of all time. Goku lost, WTF?! That fight had one of the greatest Kamehamehas ever, too.

IlVQrcRjNpc
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

marwash22
Yusuke vs. Toguro.

all time favorite.

socool8520
I loved the Gaara vs Rock Lee fight. When Lee took the weights off, that fight became Boss. It's still think it's BS he lost.

Zack Fair
Too many awesome fights.

NotAllThatEvil
Yamcha vs tien dragonball anime. It was just over the top enough to be impressive, but still kept actuall martial arts looking moves.

Zack Fair
Superman vs Zod.

Q99
This Beyblade Battle is pretty epic!

Nephthys
A personal favorite:

tZWLpxTfnB8

PS: Superman vs Zod is indeed ****ing beastly though.

Kento
While very short, Claire Stanfield vs Ladd Russo from Baccano is pretty great.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Zack Fair
wM9VN-W6ybU

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
This Beyblade Battle is pretty epic!

Bahahaha!

Glad I'm not the only one who remembers that fight.

ShadeSlayer15
The first bayblades was beast, #TRUUU

ROTJ Vader
Majin Vegeta Vs Son Goku DBZ
Goku Vs Freeza DBZ
Son Goku Vs Vegeta Saiyan Saga First Fight DBZ
Son Goku Vs Coola
Android 16 Vs Imperfect Cell DBZ
Master Roshi Vs Tenshinhan Dragon Ball
Luffy Vs Rob Lucci one piece
Roy Mustang Vs Envy FMAB
Wrath Vs Scar FMAB

Those are some of the best imo

Astner
Mugen versus Shōryū was pretty neat.

ShadeSlayer15
How about burning gundam, Norris VS The 08th MS Team

ShadeSlayer15
Ikki vs Shaka from saint seiya

ShadeSlayer15
Burning Gundam vs Master Gundam

ShadeSlayer15
Spike vs Vicious, Cowboy Bebop

ShadeSlayer15
Jotaro VS Dio JoJos Bizzare Adventure

ShadeSlayer15
Kurapika Vs Uvogan Hunter x Hunter

socool8520
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Majin Vegeta Vs Son Goku DBZ
Goku Vs Freeza DBZ
Son Goku Vs Vegeta Saiyan Saga First Fight DBZ
Son Goku Vs Coola
Android 16 Vs Imperfect Cell DBZ
Master Roshi Vs Tenshinhan Dragon Ball
Luffy Vs Rob Lucci one piece
Roy Mustang Vs Envy FMAB
Wrath Vs Scar FMAB

Those are some of the best imo

I take it you mean DBZ fights less the 20 episodes of dialogue or powering up right? lol

I did like the Luffy vs Rob Lucci fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.