Black Panther runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
BP gets one day of prep for each fight, and 1 month(max) to recover from injuries between each fight, if needed....

1. V for Vendetta
2. Daredevil
3. Batman
4. Wolverine
5. Beast
6. Spiderman
7. Carnage
8. Spawn
9. The Incredible Hulk

Crease
Weak writers could have him go all the way to spawn. He should lose to bats though, assuming they both have standard gear. Does his opponents get prep? If so, he definitely loses to Bats.

Lucid Lui
He could clear it. Well, except for Spawn.

braz
no prep for his opponents

Beam
he'll struggle against daredevil but bats is gonna beat that azz

JOE NUNEZ
loses to daredevil for sure, ive seen the comic.

nathan summers
Black Panther would be given the most trouble at Batman and would more than likely lose at Spawn.

hoorayforpeepee
giving black panther prep is almost as bad as giving batman prep.

Disappear
let's take into account that this guy's got backup plans for just about everyone, even galactus. take into account further that, against both mephisto and the hulk, his response was "why?" to the question "do you think we should call in the avengers?" he decked the closest thing the marvel universe has to the devil. something about that tells me he'd make it pretty ****in' far, at least to spawn.

Marcus4600
With Prep on the Panther's side, I'd say he gets to Spawn. This guy beat the Fantastic 4 with prep with ease. His fighting skills rival Captain America. He's gonna get to Spawn with prep, definately.

grey fox
He gets to spawn . I was going to say hulk but then i remembered this is the guy who took out the f4 when he had prep (although to be fair he did have a group of his men reporting their positions to him)

braz
i say he plows through DD and Batman and gets to Spiderman

Etrigan
Spawn. Panther is underrated.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Disappear
let's take into account that this guy's got backup plans for just about everyone, even galactus. take into account further that, against both mephisto and the hulk, his response was "why?" to the question "do you think we should call in the avengers?" he decked the closest thing the marvel universe has to the devil. something about that tells me he'd make it pretty ****in' far, at least to spawn.

Agreed.

james1865
It stops at Batman.

Odd how when the Black Panther beats the FF with prep time it's perfectly valid, but if Batman does something similar it's plot induced BS.

willRules
I say he gets to Carnage or Spawn, however if his opponents get prep, he would be lucky to get past Daredevil...........

spideycarnage
Originally posted by braz
BP gets one day of prep for each fight, and 1 month(max) to recover from injuries between each fight, if needed....

1. V for Vendetta
2. Daredevil
3. Batman
4. Wolverine
5. Beast
6. Spiderman
7. Carnage
8. Spawn
9. The Incredible Hulk

i month rest between each fight, and a day of prep before each fight?!! i can do that.

VENOMS_SPAWN
BP gets stopped at carnage or hulk.... wink

Disappear
i think t'challa could get through hulk, if he'd been put above spawn, rather than the other way around. something about asking "why?" just tells me he's got a plan in the works, and the on-hand tech to keep things even. spawn, on the other hand, offers too many unknowns and though he may have mephisto-esque magic and strength at his beck and call, i doubt he'd have the same easily-exposable weakness.

Pepito
Loses to Batman - you can't do that much in one day especially when Batman usually thinks on his feet well enough to counter enemy prep. If BP just gets through then Wolverine butchers him

Darth Kal-El
the gauntlet is messed up.....

nathan summers
Originally posted by Pepito
Loses to Batman - you can't do that much in one day especially when Batman usually thinks on his feet well enough to counter enemy prep. If BP just gets through then Wolverine butchers him

You should read a few Priest Panther archs. You'd change your tune.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by VENOMS_SPAWN
BP gets stopped at carnage or hulk.... wink

so you think hed get past spawn? because spawn without a doubt is the most powerful on the list

braz
Originally posted by Pepito

Black Panther's suits made of Vibranium, those claws wouldnt be able to penetrate, and IMO batman with prep could take BP but no prep, Bats gets whooped

vpokdekjyafmidp
really. how could black panther stand a chance in hell agains spawn?
no pun intended

nathan summers
He'd invoke the Panther God. shifty

Wolverine2006
Wolverine would beat him if it wasnt for that suit...I dont know much about his suit so I'm not going to argue about it. But spider-man would kill him.

Dynamic One
Ok here we go im skippign to numebr 3. batman is way out of his league with BP. Two difefrent types of characters. BP will own that ass. BP in the current xmen crossover made them look slow and quite amateurish. So there goes Wolverine and Beast. Spiey im not sure. This is where he'll run into trouble i think. But Sidey isnt a tactical fighter. he uses his brains true, but he doesnt know any fighting styles, and i think BP will be packin some chemical agents. Carnage goes the same way. Way more vicious and stronger. BUt if he gets past Carnage thatsd an if, cuz i really don't see how, he goes down to Spawn. Damnt hsi black on black crime.

RSSR
Black Panther who probably is Batman's peer with prep time and his superior in H2H? He goes all the way through that list.

outavodka
skrew this idunno why the hell carnage is a non factor let alon batgod isnt in his leauge(come on where are the DC fanboys when you need them)>>>f*ckn outragous.

braz
lol

xtrubeastxcs
Batman is actually way out of BP's league, the list ends at Bats.

Btw, u kinda messed up that list, wolverine and batman shouldnt be that low.

Loses to batman, if he SOMEHOW wins it ends at wolverine, a nice slash to the face can end that

xtrubeastxcs
Let me fix this list for you

1. V for Vendetta
2. Daredevil
3. Beast
4. Batman
5. Spiderman
6. Carnage
7. Wolverine
8. Hulk
9. Spawn

Disappear
a nice slash to the face? it took the force of several mystically enhanced iron fists to get through BP's vibranium suit. as strong as adamantium is, it's not getting past vibranium. all logan would be doing is putting his claws that much closer to t'challa's, which are, coincidentally enough, made of anti-metal. you know, the stuff that chews up adamantium and spits it out. wolverine's a great fighter, i won't ever deny that, but he's not t'challa's equal. be a fun match to watch, i'm sure, but with a whole frickin' day to think it out, and all the advantages on BP's side, logan isn't going to stop him.

BP v. batman would be the most interesting of the nine, but a life spent on the veldt and a collection of tech that makes reed richards jealous lends the advantage to t'challa.

braz
^batman doesnt have prep in this fight, just his standard equipment, and maybe the advantage of stealth

Juntai
let's take into account that this guy's got backup plans for just about everyone, even galactus. take into account further that, against both mephisto and the hulk, his response was "why?" to the question "do you think we should call in the avengers?" he decked the closest thing the marvel universe has to the devil. something about that tells me he'd make it pretty ****in' far, at least to spawn. And Bats has battled Superman, Wonderwoman, Darkseid, etc, that doesn't mean he should be able to do it realistically. Most everyone on that list has done insane stuff.

Back up plans for Galactus?
You mean, hop into a shuttle and fly off the planet, right?
Great plan. Takes a real Detective Chimp to come up with that.

brainchild81
a nice slash to the face? it took the force of several mystically enhanced iron fists to get through BP's vibranium suit. as strong as adamantium is, it's not getting past vibranium. all logan would be doing is putting his claws that much closer to t'challa's, which are, coincidentally enough, made of anti-metal. you know, the stuff that chews up adamantium and spits it out. wolverine's a great fighter, i won't ever deny that, but he's not t'challa's equal. be a fun match to watch, i'm sure, but with a whole frickin' day to think it out, and all the advantages on BP's side, logan isn't going to stop him.

BP v. batman would be the most interesting of the nine, but a life spent on the veldt and a collection of tech that makes reed richards jealous lends the advantage to t'challa. BP probably wins the whole thing. Spawn would be the most trouble.

Dynamic One
Look Bats is the only DC character i really like, but he's not gonna win against BP. Bats is a low rent BP. TYhink of every tool Bats has and uses to his advantage: Intelligence, Speed, Strength, Intimidation, Broodiness. T'challa has all those and a lot more. Seriously lets not make this a BP vs Bats thread thats been done. BP goes down against Spawn. Thats if he makes it against Carnage. The reason im not so sure on Carnage is that im not all that familiar with him outside of general history and what not.

braz
Originally posted by Dynamic One
Look Bats is the only DC character i really like, but he's not gonna win against BP. Bats is a low rent BP. TYhink of every tool Bats has and uses to his advantage: Intelligence, Speed, Strength, Intimidation, Broodiness. T'challa has all those and a lot more. Seriously lets not make this a BP vs Bats thread thats been done. BP goes down against Spawn. Thats if he makes it against Carnage. The reason im not so sure on Carnage is that im not all that familiar with him outside of general history and what not.

yup. and thats even if he makes it past spiderman..which i highly doubt, and carnage would just be the same, but worse, and spawn would be like carnage, but worse considering they can both make very sharp objects into shapes as weapons almost out of anything that will portrude almost nething, and BP's gettin smashed by hulk iont care what yall think, i watched that shyt last night, n he f***in wrecked

vpokdekjyafmidp
what about the batman from the original batman movie from the 60's with adam west?

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by RSSR
Black Panther who probably is Batman's peer with prep time and his superior in H2H? He goes all the way through that list.

you seriously think he could get past spawn?

braz
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
what about the batman from the original batman movie from the 60's with adam west?

laughing

naw, i heard about it though

Disappear
Originally posted by Juntai
Back up plans for Galactus?
You mean, hop into a shuttle and fly off the planet, right?
Great plan. Takes a real Detective Chimp to come up with that.

http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus.jpg
ignoring the satire of the silly little white man, whom you so effortlessly emulate, the fact remains that wakanda itself has a book of procedures to **** with a world-eater's day, should his big purple face ever show up. and, considering whose office that is, i'm pretty sure we know whose book it is.

braz
BP gets to Spidey n dies on impact from multiple punches by him w/ his ten ton strength which causes severe internal bleeding

Dynamic One
BP gets to Spidey n dies on impact from multiple punches by him w/ his ten ton strength which causes severe internal bleeding

The reason I think that BP can get past Spidey is because Wolverine is just as fast as Spidey, look at the Wolverine respect thread and BP made wolverine look like he treading through mud. True Spidey has 10 ten strength but BP took a hit from the Hulk and lived to talka bout it. I thikn BP's surperior intelligence and tactical skills will get him past Spidey. On the regular BP wrestles down lions, and tigers and elephants and all the man stompers Africa has to offer and then some. Strength means nothing if you don't know what to do with it.

braz
wolverine's just as fast as spiderman?? i never heard that..that means hes faster than DD and the other day jrdorslam rambled on for hell knows how long about how DD is just as fast as spidey and would be too quick for logan and kill him w/ nerve strikes What the f**k?

willRules
The reason I think that BP can get past Spidey is because Wolverine is just as fast as Spidey, look at the Wolverine respect thread and BP made wolverine look like he treading through mud. True Spidey has 10 ten strength but BP took a hit from the Hulk and lived to talka bout it. I thikn BP's surperior intelligence and tactical skills will get him past Spidey. On the regular BP wrestles down lions, and tigers and elephants and all the man stompers Africa has to offer and then some. Strength means nothing if you don't know what to do with it.

laughing

Actually strength does count for something. Don't get me wrong with prep, BP can take spidey no doubt, without it he is screwed.

oh and by the way wolverine at his fastest, and spidey on a bad day, wolverine still wouldn't be anywhere as fast. yes

braz
Originally posted by willRules
laughing

oh and by the way wolverine at his fastest, and spidey on a bad day, wolverine still wouldn't be anywhere as fast. yes

thats what i thought

Tulika
How exactly is he going to defeat the Hulk?

Otherwise, he owns all the way up there... and sheesh, if we count cool in, he'd roll all of the gauntlet to a ball and swallow it down with pirate rum, that's how cool he is. Back-up plan for Galactus? BLACK PANTHER FOR LIFE!

Dynamic One
Originally posted by willRules
laughing

Actually strength does count for something. Don't get me wrong with prep, BP can take spidey no doubt, without it he is screwed.

Check out the wolverine respect thread im not sure what page, but Spidey even admitted it. That Logan is just as fast

Sixth_Winged
wolverine's just as fast as spiderman?? i never heard that..that means hes faster than DD and the other day jrdorslam rambled on for hell knows how long about how DD is just as fast as spidey and would be too quick for logan and kill him w/ nerve strikes What the f**k?

He argued Daredevil is faster than spider-man? confused

Sixth_Winged
Check out the wolverine respect thread im not sure what page, but Spidey even admitted it. That Logan is just as fast

It's bad writing if he did. Spider-man proves that in every match they had that wolverine's only saving grace is his durability and Healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.