help with the movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kooka66
I need help with my new game the movies. I am sure you have heard of it. Anyway, ive been making movies but now i want to make alot more advanced movies, so I need to know how to make custom props, costumes, scene selections and sets. I would deeply apreaciate it and then could make very very good movies with custom items and make the ulimate movies.

thankyou please respond big grin

DarkC
GameFAQs.

El_NINO
Originally posted by kooka66
I need help with my new game the movies. I am sure you have heard of it. Anyway, ive been making movies but now i want to make alot more advanced movies, so I need to know how to make custom props, costumes, scene selections and sets. I would deeply apreaciate it and then could make very very good movies with custom items and make the ulimate movies.

thankyou please respond big grin

You have to invest on technology to create new sets and new video... i have this game and its amazing. Best place to get help is GAMESFAQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.