Anakin Vs. Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PurpleSaber
Anakin Vs. Barriss Offee. This is Anakin as of AOTC, and Barriss around the time that she constructed her lightsaber on Ilam. The setting is in the room where Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda all fought Dooku on Geonosis.

Council#13
Anakin was the better swordsmen in The Approaching Storm. I say he wins

darthsith19
Barriss wins, although if they fought in AOTC Anakin would win by a hair, this is Barriss a few months after AOTC. i think she'd have a slight edge on Anakin.

PurpleSaber
Well they were both very good, and very accomplished as padawans. However this is Barriss in the middle of the Clone Wars. She had been fighting in them for about half a year already. So I think she wins due to more experience.

Captain REX
You're kidding, right?

Fox5
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Well they were both very good, and very accomplished as padawans. However this is Barriss in the middle of the Clone Wars. She had been fighting in them for about half a year already. So I think she wins due to more experience. And where do you think Anakin was?!Picking daisy's for Padme?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Well, he was... whistle

Barriss wasn't even in the final circle; I seem to recall her being wounded at some point during Geonosis.

PurpleSaber
Keep in mind that this is Anakin as of AOTC. However, it is Barriss Offee like half a year into the Clone Wars. Like about the time when she constructs her lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.