Do you guys keep in touch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Do those of you who are out of high school still keep in touch with some of your closest friends from high school?

I really want to, but in reality, I'm not sure if it'll happen.

LanceWindu
To be honest, I haven't kept in touch with any of my high school friends. There's a couple I would like to talk to again, but other than that once school was over we went our seperate ways.

Lana
The ones I want to keep in touch with, yes.

DarkC
I'd probably cry at grad.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Do those of you who are out of high school still keep in touch with some of your closest friends from high school?

I really want to, but in reality, I'm not sure if it'll happen.

Yes,there's 2 that I still see every now and then

BakaXero
i see my closest friends from school all the time. We go drinking every week stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by SnakeEyes

I really want to, but in reality, I'm not sure if it'll happen. yes it is possible...just have to work at it....remember guys dont call each other up and are like hey watsup how you doin it havent seen you in a while....we're just not like that...

the way i keep in touch with my friends back home is through guys stuff. Fantasy baseball or fantasy basketball. shoot em an email every once in a while. guys are more action oriented and do stuff with them. thats how I keep in touch with them 400 miles away at least erm

Clovie
yep...
I'm in contact with most of ppl I've been friends with at high school smile

soulwinner
Some are but not all... sad I'd missed those days since, higschool and College days! yeah!...
Anyways, we can still communicate through some stuff's like through cellphone,e-mail and others stuff..

soulwinner_marissa smile sad big grin

Mišt
Not really...only through msn....all of us have different study/work timetables so we rarely get time we can all get together and do something. But we all live within 15mins of each other so its not too bad...

Alpha Centauri
Whilst I grew extremely close to my school friends, that is what they were, school friends. I never called most of them outside of school, or hung out with them outside of school (some I didn't even hang out with IN school, they were just in my class).

Upon leaving, there was no real reason to keep in touch. I still see a couple, but that's because we were friends before any school anyway.

-AC

T.M
I haven't seen my friends from high school for years..

Syren
I recently got back in touch with a very good friend from high school, through Friends Reunited. I haven't subscribed and paid any money, I literally just added a profile, but she found me on the site and emailed me. We're getting together tomorrow night for drinks, for the first time in 5 years happy

shaber
I don't. I haven't even been able to keep in touch with my very few friends at university sad

Syren
Your 'very few' friends? Why not?

ladygrim
yeap most defintly big grin ive been friends with my closest friend for 14 years

ladygrim
so its kinda hard not to keep in touch

Mr Parker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
To be honest, I haven't kept in touch with any of my high school friends. There's a couple I would like to talk to again, but other than that once school was over we went our seperate ways.

Yeah thats pretty much exactly how it went with me Lance.I really only had a couple of friends in high school.I was so shy and afraid to talk with people in groups or especially girls,that I never made any friends except for a couple I already knew from junior high.But I lost contact with them as well.

BakaXero

Red Superfly
Wow, amazing coincidence actually.

Just got in touch with one of my best friends from School and College after 3 years being out of touch due to University.

I randomly found him on Myspace and decided to drop him a mail. He just got back to me like, just now.

Wierd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.