Wonder woman Vs She Hulk w/ Uni-Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Its pretty obvious that standard She Hulk cant beat Wonder Woman.

Wonder woman has advantages in strength, speed and manoeuvrability and even skill. With the Uni-power She Hulk should be able to close and more than likely overcome the gap.

Heres a bio:http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/8109242648.jpg&s=x10

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/8109252781.jpg&s=x10

Who wins? Battle to the death.

Juntai
Dunno how they'd match up powerwise because isn't the Uni power different for everyone?

Wonderwoman still has vast experience and skill difference.

soleran30
Wow Unipower She hulk should stomp her.................without unipower our green chica is going down.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Dunno how they'd match up powerwise because isn't the Uni power different for everyone?

Wonderwoman still has vast experience and skill difference.

The standard set of abilities for every wielder is super strength, sub-light flight speed, superhuman durability, matter manipulation/transmutation, Uni-vision amongst other detailed in the bio. The strength of these abilities differs between users, but all users are given these abilities. If a user already possesses one of these abilities then it is augmented fiftyfold.

GalacticStorm
Is it really that easy? Wonderwoman still has comparable speed/reactions and strength wise she'd be outclassed but she'd able to hold her own especially when backed up by her warriors experience.

soleran30
Well IF she hulk can figure out the matter manipulation powers of it she will fulk wonderwoman................otherwise its gonna be a huge bash festsmile Unipower also would amp up She hulks regen

and I vote for Bedroom fun!

GalacticStorm
Thats the best possible outcome!!! stick out tongue

TheKahn
I'd go with Wonder Woman in this one. First off, I would assume that the "instant win" of Captain Shulkie using matter manipulation/transmutation on WW wouldn't work as Wonder Woman had her clay body imbued with the life energy of the Greek gods at her creation and that should provide considerable protection against anyone trying to alter her. That limits them both to a fairly standard fight and in this I think Wonder Woman would dominate.

In terms of strength, speed, durability I would say both of them are close enough to each other to be considered practically even. That just leaves fighting skill and it is in this area that Captain Shulkie can't even compare to Wonder Woman. I know Jennifer has had some training from Cap. America and isn't a bad fighter in her own right, but WW is just on a different level, imo.

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/wonder_woman/wonder_woman.html
"Diana was raised from her moment of creation to be the greatest warrior that Paradise Island ever created. She is an extremely capable martial artist, trained since childhood, in the ways of ancient hand to hand warfare with a wide variety of weapons from various ages. Highly skilled with almost any weapon ever made"

Wonder Woman 9/10

soleran30
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd go with Wonder Woman in this one. First off, I would assume that the "instant win" of Captain Shulkie using matter manipulation/transmutation on WW wouldn't work as Wonder Woman had her clay body imbued with the life energy of the Greek gods at her creation and that should provide considerable protection against anyone trying to alter her. That limits them both to a fairly standard fight and in this I think Wonder Woman would dominate.

In terms of strength, speed, durability I would say both of them are close enough to each other to be considered practically even. That just leaves fighting skill and it is in this area that Captain Shulkie can't even compare to Wonder Woman. I know Jennifer has had some training from Cap. America and isn't a bad fighter in her own right, but WW is just on a different level, imo.

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/wonder_woman/wonder_woman.html
"Diana was raised from her moment of creation to be the greatest warrior that Paradise Island ever created. She is an extremely capable martial artist, trained since childhood, in the ways of ancient hand to hand warfare with a wide variety of weapons from various ages. Highly skilled with almost any weapon ever made"

Wonder Woman 9/10

Once again let me assist with matter manipulation...............She hulkie turns all the air around WW into an adamantium shell. I say why fight and get dirty just use your mind a second. Not to mention the Uni-power would allow her to say turn the end of her fist into sharp pointy objects and that poor clay doll will just get busted up sad

So we need to really sit back and evaluate this............fight or bedroom fun...............................

This is a no brainer, bedroom fun!

GalacticStorm

Isnt that just speculation though? Her point of origin is irrelevant when she's been shown to be just as vulnerable to high level punishment as any other powerhouse.

In the canon crossover JLA/Avengers when we actually got a chance to see how the powerhouses measured up against each other regardless of the ridiculous feats dc's top tier achieve in their own universe the heroes seemed pretty evenly matched up. Yeah Supes was stronger than Thor and Wonder woman was stronger than Herc (something she hulk has also been shown to be recently) but it wasnt by a massive margin. With the unipower She hulk would have her strength augmented fiftyfold so any advantage Wonder woman would have strength wise would be negated.

Wonder Woman 9/10

Wonder woman has comparable speed and far superior skill, but can she overcome a she hulk with a variety of high level energy manipulation powers, reactions, durability, regenerative powers and strength magnified by 50 and sub light flight speed. I aint so sure. If Wonder woman ploughs in and attacks all out before She hulk gets to grip with her powers then she has a chance, otherwise she gets smoked imo.

TheKahn
Originally posted by soleran30
Once again let me assist with matter manipulation...............She hulkie turns all the air around WW into an adamantium shell. I say why fight and get dirty just use your mind a second. Not to mention the Uni-power would allow her to say turn the end of her fist into sharp pointy objects and that poor clay doll will just get busted up

Matter manipulation of the environment may be a useful tactic but considering the speed of these two individuals I would imagine that the fight will be reduced to close quarter h2h combat within a fraction of a second after it has started. And once the distance has been closed I think Captain Shulkie would be far too destructed by trying to avoid Superman-level punches to attempt that particular attack.

And as far as I know the reaction time of Captain Universe isn't instantaneous. Meaning that between the time She Hulk decided to turn the air around WW into adamantium and actually does so, the air around Wonder Woman would be different as she would have moved from her previous position by a considerable distance. In other words, given the speed of Wonder Woman I don't thank Captain Shulkie could "catch" her in that type of trap. But that's just my opinion.

GODSCRIBE
She Hulk 8/10. WW may grind out two wins due to battle experience.

GalacticStorm
Matter manipulation of the environment may be a useful tactic but considering the speed of these two individuals I would imagine that the fight will be reduced to close quarter h2h combat within a fraction of a second after it has started. And once the distance has been closed I think Captain Shulkie would be far too destructed by trying to avoid Superman-level punches to attempt that particular attack.

And as far as I know the reaction time of Captain Universe isn't instantaneous. Meaning that between the time She Hulk decided to turn the air around WW into adamantium and actually does so, the air around Wonder Woman would be different as she would have moved from her previous position by a considerable distance. In other words, given the speed of Wonder Woman I don't thank Captain Shulkie could "catch" her in that type of trap. But that's just my opinion.

Wonder womans reaction time isnt instantaneous either. Shes faaaar from a Flash as illustrated in JLA Classified last month. Captain Universe can also create energy constructs in a GL/Quasar type fashion so she would be able to slow her down with those before trying her hand at matter manipulation or anything which takes concentration.

TheKahn
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Isnt that just speculation though? Her point of origin is irrelevant when she's been shown to be just as vulnerable to high level punishment as any other powerhouse.

Yep, that is just speculation on my part. Now if I'm wrong then of course I'd have to re-evaluate the fight, but as "scientifically" based powers in Marvel seem to sometimes have difficulty with magic in general I don't think it's too much of a stretch. And we can't really know for sure either way.

In the canon crossover JLA/Avengers when we actually got a chance to see how the powerhouses measured up against each other regardless of the ridiculous feats dc's top tier achieve in their own universe the heroes seemed pretty evenly matched up. Yeah Supes was stronger than Thor and Wonder woman was stronger than Herc (something she hulk has also been shown to be recently) but it wasnt by a massive margin. With the unipower She hulk would have her strength augmented fiftyfold so any advantage Wonder woman would have strength wise would be negated.

Even though they are canon, I honestly do not put a great deal of stock in the crossovers but it is a fair to make the argument that one must consider them. However, imo, if you do take into consideration the top end feats that Wonder Woman has shown, then I think the Uni-Power would make her and She Hulk fairly even in terms of strength.

Wonder woman has comparable speed and far superior skill, but can she overcome a she hulk with a variety of high level energy manipulation powers, reactions, durability, regenerative powers and strength magnified by 50 and sub light flight speed. I aint so sure. If Wonder woman ploughs in and attacks all out before She hulk gets to grip with her powers then she has a chance, otherwise she gets smoked imo.

And that is a defiant possibility. But I tend to side with skill and experience over raw power in most fights (assuming that the two opponents are reasonably close). I'm just not sure if Cap. Shulkie would land that many attacks on WW given her skill level and experience.

TheKahn
Wonder womans reaction time isnt instantaneous either. Shes faaaar from a Flash as illustrated in JLA Classified last month. Captain Universe can also create energy constructs in a GL/Quasar type fashion so she would be able to slow her down with those before trying her hand at matter manipulation or anything which takes concentration.

I agree completely that WW doesn't have instantaneous reaction times, but I still think it takes considerably less time to attempt to charge an opponent to close the distance between you and them (especially given the speed we're dealing with) than it does to realize what your opponent is attempting to do, decide on what kind of attack to use, and then launch it. Again that's just my opinion.

spideycarnage
well when spiderman has uni-power, stan lee said he was the most powerfull superhero at the time, she hulk is stonger than spiderman, with the uni-power, her strenght would be imence, most likey much stonger than wonder-woman's strenght. Wonderwoman would still be a better fighter, but she hulk would be above cosmic being, probally sky-father level.

Validus
Cosmic Spidey is still the only time the Unipower has been impressive.

tiakocom
why have them fight when I and the 2 of them could be somewhere ver warm indeed laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
She Hulk and Wonder Woman do it in the bedroom after they realize that they are evenly matched. Happy Dance

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Validus
Cosmic Spidey is still the only time the Unipower has been impressive.

Thats because the majority of past captain universes have been normal humans. So obviously theyre not going to be impressive. Thats a given. However when the person already has pre-existing superhuman abilities especially the same abilities which the unipower supplies as standard, then thats when you get an impressive host. Why do you think Cosmic Spidey was impressive as you admitted? Cos he had his strength, durability, speed and reactions enhanced fiftyfold. With She hulk being mid level class 100 able to lift thousands of tons and her other impressive physical abilities similarly magnified she would be a very impressive host. When you factor in sub light speed flight, matter manipulation/transmutation powers, the ability to generate, project and absorb cosmic power as well as the ability to create energy constructs (think Quasar) she would be a monster.

Validus
No, I'm saying the recent ones weren't impressive either except maybe Sue Storm. I've never even seen the human hosts.

Pepito
She Hulk is currently at class 100 so she can lift at least 100 tonnes. Since unipower increases strength by 50 times, She Hulk will be at least at class 5000. She also gets molecular manipulation and hypersenses and flight. She Hulk wins easily

CaptainStoic
Was that Mongul that punched the sh*t out of Wonder Woman? I've always had a question about Wonder Woman, if she is so tough why does she need those bracelets to deflect bullets? could it be that she's soft? She-Hulk without the Uni power knocked out The Champion of the universe, he's said to have incalculable strength, She Hulk lifted the Things maximum with one arm, and this was with no effort, she allowed Hercules to win because she didn't want to bruise his ego, strength wise this new She Hulk looks as if she's easily Diana's match, and with the Uni power she would more than make up for the lack of flight or speed, plus it would most likely increase her strength, I think Diana would be in trouble in this fight.

CaptainStoic
Plus what stops Jennifer from continuing her weight training? Imagine if regular Jen got strong enough to bench 300 lbs? maybe Marvel should get Bruce to do some weights too.

Mider
wonder women still has her enchanted sword, bracelets, and lasso

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
wonder women still has her enchanted sword, bracelets, and lasso

Unless her enchanted sword is a part of her standard equipment its not included.

Sixth_Winged
Shehulk on this scenario. Giving her the uni-power would boost her powers to sickening levels along with the major plot device versatility it grants.

Juntai
Eh, if you read the way they were talking, the DC guys weren't even trying all that hard, they were even commenting on how the Marvel heros were pushing their limits just to keep up. I believe Wonder Woman herself in fact said something of the sort.

GalacticStorm
Eh, if you read the way they were talking, the DC guys weren't even trying all that hard, they were even commenting on how the Marvel heros were pushing their limits just to keep up. I believe Wonder Woman herself in fact said something of the sort.

That wasnt the case in the Supes vs Thor fight and in WW's fight with Herc after a struggle she showed herself to be his superior something She hulk has also done recently. With her strength magnified fiftyfold she would negate any strength advantage and likely overcome it.

Hit and Run
No, they were commenting on how the Marvel superheroes had a harder time keeping their world in check than the DC superheroes did because they didn't have nearly as many powerhouses.

Juntai
Originally posted by Hit and Run
No, they were commenting on how the Marvel superheroes had a harder time keeping their world in check than the DC superheroes did because they didn't have nearly as many powerhouses. Nah, it said they're weaker, but they fight very hard.

GalacticStorm
Nah, it said they're weaker, but they fight very hard.

Yet that wasnt the case for every single member of the Marvel team as the bouts between She hulk and AM, Supes and Thor and Herc and Wonder woman. Regardless they were of comparable strength. In the canon crossover our only canon reference where the characters abilities have actually been weighed up against each other, the Dc powerhouses werent shown to be vastly stronger. Any strength advantage would be overcome via the uni power.

Juntai
That wasnt the case in the Supes vs Thor fight and in WW's fight with Herc after a struggle she showed herself to be his superior something She hulk has also done recently. With her strength magnified fiftyfold she would negate any strength advantage and likely overcome it. 50fold magnification she could probably punch the universe in half. Do you know what 50fold is?
lol.
Say a character lifts a 10 tons. Yes, we know high end characters can do more than this.. but just for a point of reference...

After only a handful of folds you reach past the quintillions of tons, and still nowhere near 50. You could hold up at nearly the entire solar system and the astroid belt at 50fold, even at 10 tons folded.

Hit and Run
Nah, it said they're weaker, but they fight very hard.
True, but they were referring to the fact that the Marvel Earth was a dump compared to DC Earth and that the Avengers had to try harder to keep it safe. The Justice League never said that they were going easy on the Avengers.

Juntai
Yet that wasnt the case for every single member of the Marvel team as the bouts between She hulk and AM, Supes and Thor and Herc and Wonder woman. Regardless they were of comparable strength. In the canon crossover our only canon reference where the characters abilities have actually been weighed up against each other, the Dc powerhouses werent shown to be vastly stronger. Any strength advantage would be overcome via the uni power. AM didn't use his full advantages either, he could have shriveled her brain up, but hey, she -would- probable take him most times physically.

The main thing I didn't like about JLA/Avengers was Busiek, being writer of both comics, JLA and Avengers, had everyone nutgrabbing eachother. GREEN LANTERN was talking about how he envied Tony Stark!

GalacticStorm
50fold magnification she could probably punch the universe in half. Do you know what 50fold is?
lol.
Say a character lifts a 10 tons. Yes, we know high end characters can do more than this.. but just for a point of reference...

After only a handful of folds you reach past the quintillions of tons, and still nowhere near 50. You could hold up at nearly the entire solar system and the astroid belt at 50fold, even at 10 tons folded.

How so? To fold is to multiply by a specified number. As it stands she Hulk can press thousands of tons, so multiplied by fifty she would be a monster.

Juntai
How so? To fold is to multiply by a specified number. As it stands she Hulk can press thousands of tons, so multiplied by fifty she would be a monster. No. Fold is multiplying the number by the number, however many fold times.

So
100 tons
x 100 tons
=10,000
x100 tons
=10,000,000
x100 tons.
1,000,000,000 tons

That's only a couple fold.

Sixth_Winged
So a fold means exponentially counting? i though it was just a mere multiplier. Then again, the enigma force is supposed to be the guardians of Eternity afterall.

GalacticStorm
No. Fold is multiplying the number by the number, however many fold times.

So
100 tons
x 100 tons
=10,000
x100 tons
=10,000,000
x100 tons.

Not according to Marvel which is all that matters here:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/8208195799.jpg&s=x10

They've used that term to mean the same thing i previously stated.

Juntai
Not according to Marvel which is all what matters here:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/8208195799.jpg&s=x10

They've used that term to mean the same thing i previously stated. Either way, she should be beyond WW's strength with that much of an incease.

Juntai
And this one...

"Wonder womans reaction time isnt instantaneous either. Shes faaaar from a Flash as illustrated in JLA Classified last month."

Yet, she's chased Jessie to the edge of the speedforce that you dissapear when you cross and kept her from going into it. Pretty much maximum speed barring time-travel.

GalacticStorm
And this one...

"Wonder womans reaction time isnt instantaneous either. Shes faaaar from a Flash as illustrated in JLA Classified last month."

Yet, she's chased Jessie to the edge of the speedforce that you dissapear when you cross and kept her from going into it. Pretty much maximum speed barring time-travel.

Thats a demonstration of speed, not reaction time. The fact that she couldnt catch Jesse could be a demonstration of her inferior reaction time. In other words...inconclusive.

Validus
Aquaman said it. I loved the idea of Aquaman taking a dig at Marvel power levels. Hilarious. laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Aquaman said it. I loved the idea of Aquaman taking a dig at Marvel power levels. Hilarious. laughing Funny considering how often he gets shit on.

GalacticStorm
Bump! big grin

strengthkills
she hulk whats her strength level right now(jus aking)
cause if its 100 ....then x50 would be 5000....not to mention flight energy projection/protection ......idk

nvrbeenwthagirl
She Hulk at 50 times her strength Still isn't any where near WW's strength. WW is nigh resistant to matter transmutation unless it's a God of the highest order like Circe. WW can fly and match the speed of the uni power. I'd Say it be a tie except WW can fight far better than She hulk.

spawnwest
Unless her enchanted sword is a part of her standard equipment its not included.

her lasso is part of her standard equipment....she's probably quick enough to lasso she hulk before she hulk gets to use mm

nvrbeenwthagirl
No amount of power She Hulk would dish would be able to help her when she gets tied up in a lasso Knot. Give the Uni Power to someone skilled like Gamora and you have a fight on your hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.