DoomsDay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
Why is dd so freaked powerful, whats his story line and whats the deal that he cant die the same way twice.

Happy Dance

NoFate007
Wikipedia should give you all the information you need

DarthLazious
Hes the best thats why.

lawman
doomsday was an experiment from some kryptonian scientist who sent out a newborn child into the Brutal Kryptonian wilderness and once the child was killed gathered the remains and clones a child from what was left, this was done thousands apon thousands of times until eventually doomsday as we see him evolved, he actually had some other adventures before he meets Kal-el and even Frickin Darkseid is scared of him!

Swanky-Tuna
Doomsday is so powerful because he has spikes on his knuckles and punching is the ultimate attack.

Knightfall93
Don't mess with jgiant... he's Doomsday for the Syndicate

jgiant
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Don't mess with jgiant... he's Doomsday for the Syndicate evil faceand doomsday is soo powerful because he is the ultimate fighting machine...created to be the perfect being, able to defeat any living creature...and if he finds a creature more powerful than himself he will evolve to meet the challenge and eventually win...

Knightfall93
Exactly... if you beat DoomsDay once, yo won't again... ha, imagine if a god-level guy blasted Doomsday, then he'd get invincible to god-power blasts!

jgiant
Exactly... if you beat DoomsDay once, yo won't again... ha, imagine if a god-level guy blasted Doomsday, then he'd get invincible to god-power blasts! Gog war dooms...he would destroy just about everyone...he fought for a hundred years straight...who else can say that...

Knightfall93
LOL, bad ass... it aready happened! Any scans?

jgiant
LOL, bad ass... it aready happened! Any scans? naw...i actually don't even have the comic...i just bought it off ebay...when i get it i will send some scans...maybe next week...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.