Deathstroke runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babel10
Silver Samauri
Bane
Lady Shiva
Wolverine
Kaine
Doctor Doom

How far can Slade Wilson go?

Mider
who is lady shiva and kaine?

Pepito
Loses in first round- Silver Samurai would kill him easily

supremthor
Deathstrok as in slade.. if so he clears the gauntlet

Mider
silver samurie cant even beat wolverine is that true so why would slade lose to him.

Crease
With at least 2 hours prep Doom takes him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
who is lady shiva and kaine?

Lady Shiva is a very deadly assassin much like Deathstroke. Kaine on the other hand, I have no idea who he is.

Mider
doom winning is rather plausuble superman gets knocked back by slades beam so i dont know how that field would do it servived a nuclear explosion just barely.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Pepito
Loses in first round- Silver Samurai would kill him easily

LOL.

More pro-Marvel bias from Pepito.

So, Harada can 'easily' kill Deathstroke.
Well, how come he has never been able to do anything to Logan even when they had a blood feud some time back (actually they have had a blood feud far longer than they have been co-operative)?
If he would be able to 'easily' kill Deathstroke (who has superstrength, enhanced speed, instantaneous reflexes, a healing factor, enhanced brain function, martial art mastery .....oh, and immortality) then why has Wolverine been giving him hell and high water?
Unless, ofcourse, Harada is a masochist who enjoys getting thrashed by short clawed mutant!
Who knows, Harada might even be a cutter!

Anyways, I'd love to know which DC character you think could beat a Marvel character.
For example, do you think Superman can fly faster than Angel?

spetznaz
I'd say that Slade would probably make it to Doom.
Once he is at Doom then his various advantages (both mental and physical) are basically negated.
It is at this point that Slade might find it prudent to head home.

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
Lady Shiva is a very deadly assassin much like Deathstroke. Kaine on the other hand, I have no idea who he is.

i think it could be this guy

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/kaine.html

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Crease
With at least 2 hours prep Doom takes him.

yup yup

boriquaking55
People seriously understimate Kaine. He was a defective clone on Spider-man created by jackal that due to some sort of genetic mutation had all his abilities substantially amplified, as well as a grotesque appearance. He was said to be twice as strong as spidey, and just as fast, agile, and clever. Plus he was ruthless and totally off his gord. Underrated character. Slade would stop there

Wolverine2006
Stops at Wolverine.

Mider
why would slade stop there, slade has the weoponry to beat the crap out of guys who are beyond this guy.

Wolverine2006
Slade would got to cut his head off, Wolverines bones would stop the blade and impale him with his claws

TheKahn
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Slade would got to cut his head off, Wolverines bones would stop the blade and impale him with his claws

You do realize that having your throat cut through to the vertebra would be more than slightly uncomfortable, don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Doom stops him. Slade isn't getting through his force fields (from his armor or the mystical one). Doom would then trap him with the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and, quite literally, send Slade to hell.

CaptainStoic
I say he'll be stopped by Kaine, as for Dr. Doom, he'll have Slade working for him.

CaptainStoic
Oh, and as far as him getting past Logan... that remains to be seen.... after all in X-men vs Teen Titans.....

Dynamic One
Slade wouldnt get past Wolverine for sure this is my reasoning. BAck int he second series of Wolverince comics he ran up agaisnt this dude named Mr. X. WOlveerine was gettin smacked around by this dude like he was a2 dollar ho. It wasnt until wovlerine went into berserker mode that he figured it out. Mr. X was a telepath and pretty much used the knowledge of his opponentsmove agaisnt them. Slade is similiar in thsi aspect where he assesses the most probably moves of his opponent. If wolverine goes into beserker mode slade wont be able to do it cuz wolveine will be working off of pure instince not even thinking anymore, or even trying to defend himself. Thats why slade will go down.

Mider
that doesnt make him immortal a full blast from slades staff will kill wolverine and the grenades too and the sword why not

Marcus4600
We don't know if the grenades would effect Marvel heroes, considering they're meta grenades. Metahumans are only in the DC universe.

Anyway, I think Doom would take him. Doom is on Iron Man's level, and by no way, shape, or form is Slade able to take Iron Man.

xtrubeastxcs
Id say hed get stopped by wolverine, u might not wanna underestimate the adamantium claws

Mider
why wouldnt he take iron man he can hurt superman just a little and can dodge his attacks will he win against doom NO I DONT THINK SO ARE YOU HAPPY I SAID SLADE CANT ALWAYS WIN MARCUS but you never know big grin

Marcus4600
I think Wolverine is definately Slade's match, if not a better combatant. However, with the tech he uses, he'd take Wolverine.

Also, Slade can't take Iron Man. His suit can protect him from anything he uses, and he could use the magnetic field to steal Slade's weapons. Nice try.

grey fox
He get's to kaine.

Think a class twenty spiderman , who's crazy as hell ,has a much better spidersense , is pretty damn ruthless and has beaten the crap out of all incarnations of spidey (Spiderman , scarlet spider and spidergirl)

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
why wouldnt he take iron man he can hurt superman just a little and can dodge his attacks will he win against doom NO I don't THINK SO ARE YOU HAPPY I SAID SLADE CANT ALWAYS WIN MARCUS but you never know big grin

Man your a moron mider.

Do you know what Doom can do . If he has his tech armour he can....

Erect forcefields
Go back in time
Drain other people of their powers
shoot various concussive blasts of varying powerlevels
Fly
Last in any kind of environment
Download data

......and thats only the stuff i remember !!! Oh and don't get me started on the skin armour........

Sixth_Winged
Stops at Kaine and if he ever manages to go all the way to doom, get's his ass handed to him by Victor.

grey fox
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Stops at Kaine and if he ever manages to go all the way to doom, get's his ass handed to him by Victor.

Damn straight

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by grey fox
Man your a moron mider.

Do you know what Doom can do . If he has his tech armour he can....

Erect forcefields
Go back in time
Drain other people of their powers
shoot various concussive blasts of varying powerlevels
Fly
Last in any kind of environment
Download data

......and thats only the stuff i remember !!! Oh and don't get me started on the skin armour........

you forgot his Ovoid mindswap, h2h ability and current magic ability smile

grey fox
you forgot his Ovoid mindswap, h2h ability and current magic ability smile

Damn , but i thought he sucked at magic when he was in the tech armour but Pwned more people in his new skin-armour.

Sixth_Winged
i know. he's sick at that. How many people can afterall say they are wearing their girlfriends....literally smokin'

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/5963/unthinkabledoom00ww.th.jpg

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/737/unthinkabledoom15ch.th.jpg

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/8830/unthinkabledoom26nn.th.jpg

grey fox
i know. he's sick at that. How many people can afterall say they are wearing their girlfriends....literally smokin'

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/5963/unthinkabledoom00ww.th.jpg

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/737/unthinkabledoom15ch.th.jpg

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/8830/unthinkabledoom26nn.th.jpg

The skin armour still looks sucky compared to his normal armour.

Sixth_Winged
Yep, and disgusting too. I wonder if it has hair...

grey fox
Yep, and disgusting too. I wonder if it has hair...

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.