8th day juggernaut vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins?

soleran30
BFR after glads uses his freeze breathe then throws him in space in the span of a picosecond!

juggernaut66666
are you joking thor beat the shit out of gladiator 8th day juggernaut almost killed thor by only hugging him

soleran30
I didn't even post a smilie in my post why would you think I was joking? Thor had help from living lightening and Thor Girl and hit him when he wasn't looking.

Juggs doesn't have any friends like that and 8th day is going to be sucking wind in space with Glads flying just out of reach taunting him!

juggernaut66666
GLADIATOR ADMITTED AND SAID THAT THOR WAS TOO POWERFULL FOR HIM

soleran30
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
GLADIATOR ADMITTED AND SAID THAT THOR WAS TOO POWERFULL FOR HIM

Yeah see thats to make Superman fans feel better about themselves so they don't need a binky to curl up with seeing Thor beat Superman.

The reality (in comics) is Gladiator moves at 100X C. So if Superman can do this at 8X the speed of C Juggs gets mudstomped.

juggernaut66666
he will just bounce of juggernaut like cannonball did

Rewmac
big grinbig grin Don't sweat jugg, it's a battle again to argue a lot...Thor got toher kinds of powers....

soleran30
he will just bounce of juggernaut like cannonball did

Who said he would ram into him...............at 100X C he could swoop in from behind and throw him into space.

juggernaut66666
OKAY THAN LETS SAY THERE IS NO BFR OPTION ONLY A H2H FIGHT

Rewmac
Soleran what's your obsession with throwing Juggy to the space? big grin

Mider
i dont know how glads can hurt him if there is no BFR since thors hammer wasnt doing anything, so thor cant beat glads?

juggernaut66666
THOR HAS BEATEN THE SHIT OUT OF GLADIATOR EVEN GLADIATOR SAID THAT HE WAS TOO POWERFULL FOR HIM

soleran30
Originally posted by Rewmac
Soleran what's your obsession with throwing Juggy to the space? big grin

How else do you beat someone in a fight that cannot be stopped physically? If juggs is going to constantly be the opponent I am not going to fight it and H2H thats just stupid so Glads has alot of other abilites that allow him the win.

Just like when Thor sent Juggs to a different dimension..............Bam

juggernaut66666
that was magic

soleran30
Derr just pitt your favorite guy Juggs vs Gog wars Doomsday if you really want a fist fight.

batdude123
OKAY THAN LETS SAY THERE IS NO BFR OPTION ONLY A H2H FIGHT

What does BFR stand for?

spideycarnage
speed blitz i think

Pepito
8th day Juggernaut with ease - he's way stronger than Gladiator, Gladiator can't harm him and he can't be moved.

soleran30
Originally posted by batdude123
What does BFR stand for?

Battle Field Removal

ie Gladiator throwing Juggs into spacesmile

Mider
yeah a pretty weak way of winning though since some of the characters ive used couldnt do that cause you thought it was weak some of you did.

soleran30
Well I didn't cuz I use it all the time. H2H fights with Juggs are stupid and since all characters go into the fights with common knowledge of their ablities it would be STUPID for most people that can BFR him to go toe to toe.

Except Gogs war Doomsday he could SMASH any version of juggernaut H2H period!

juggernaut66666
so you admit that in a h2h fight juggernaut would win

Rewmac
He already did...Read back, he said it's impossible to fight someone who is unstoppable with strenght of Gladiator in H2H without BFR

DigiMark007
I don't know enough to say much about this fight, but I will say this...

Speaking all in caps makes you seem unnecesarily loud, unless that's the effect you're going for. And making threads about the character in your user name, then giving his opponent little-to-no chance gives people the impression that you're biased and just trying to find ways for your guy to win. It makes it harder to get your points across to others who might not agree with you.

...don't take this the wrong way. Just some advice. wink

Horrificus
Originally posted by soleran30
How else do you beat someone in a fight that cannot be stopped physically? If juggs is going to constantly be the opponent I am not going to fight it and H2H thats just stupid so Glads has alot of other abilites that allow him the win.

Just like when Thor sent Juggs to a different dimension..............Bam

Nothing Glads has can hurt Juggs. If he superspeedblitzes into Juggs, the worst thing that is going to happen, is the laundrey bill Juggs will have to pay after Glads bursts all over Juggernaut's unmoving, laughing form.

Has Gladiator ever thrown anybody into space?

Has anybody been able to get up to Juggernaut, and get a good hold of him to do ANYTHING?

soleran30
Originally posted by Horrificus
Nothing Glads has can hurt Juggs. If he superspeedblitzes into Juggs, the worst thing that is going to happen, is the laundrey bill Juggs will have to pay after Glads bursts all over Juggernaut's unmoving, laughing form.

Has Gladiator ever thrown anybody into space?

Has anybody been able to get up to Juggernaut, and get a good hold of him to do ANYTHING?

Yes the Hulk has thrown him twice once as regualr hulk the other as war hulk.

LOL has gladiator ever thrown anyone into space...................oh yeah thats what most big hitters do..................no he has picked up the Baxter building, blown up a planet punching it. Those are strength feats beyond Juggernaut in his showings.

Has juggernaut ever fought someone 100X the speed of light? With the strength of Gladiator........................hmm nope BFR is easy for Gladiator in this. Juggs staying in atmosphere none.........

However none of that matters because the author of the thread wants to dumb everyone down to below Juggernaut lvl to always get a win!

KillAll
gladiator tried to throw hulk into space, and got his head clapped in the process.

gladiator "jobbs" far to much to win against juggernaut. he would speedblitz him, bounce off in a direction for several hundred miles... after he finally rejoins juggernaut on the battlefield, he sees juggernaut completely unphazed and wondering what exactly hit him (as juggernaut is thinking, did the wind pick up???). this undoubtedly thwarts any plan of gladiator wanting to win. his battle plan is then to retreat until he learns how to properly teleport somebody.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by KillAll
gladiator tried to throw hulk into space, and got his head clapped in the process. He didn't try and throw Hulk. He grabbed him and tried to fly him up into space. And at the speed Kallark flies Hulk shouldn't have even had time to react let alone thunderclap. Pure PIS. Kallark has flown fast enough to drag Supreme into space, he can do the same to Hulk or Juggernaut.

soujaboy09
This throwing into space thing is just nonsense. Every were i go someone is throwing someone into space. How is Gladiator stronger than Juggernaut?

Horrificus
Originally posted by soujaboy09
This throwing into space thing is just nonsense. Every were i go someone is throwing someone into space. How is Gladiator stronger than Juggernaut?

I agree. It is very goofy.
Nobody does that, and nobody will.

Mider
are glads punches stronger then thors hammer if not Juggs wont notice glads perioud.

soujaboy09
Glads will get discourged, and eventually will be ko'd.

Mider
did they ever give ultimate juggernaut powers on par with 616 juggs?

badabing
Juggs takes out Glad.

juggernaut66666
gladiator once got owned by gambitbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.