Wonderwoman v Bizarro: the Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so in trinity he basically beat her near to death and BROKE the lasso!! i don't THINK this is in continuity though. however, let's have the rematch. we know how she does against supes -- pretty damn well -- both are bloodlusted and going for the kill. they are on a deserted continent.

who takes it?

Femi32
WW. Bizarro is dumb.

leonidas
with his power level, he doesn't really need to be too smart. does he have supes' vulnerability to magical items? it seemed like he DIDN'T in trinity.

dman2008
Originally posted by leonidas
with his power level, he doesn't really need to be too smart. does he have supes' vulnerability to magical items? it seemed like he DIDN'T in trinity.

Leo don't take anything from Trinity as fact. The author of that story wrote Diana as a Street Leveler who has a hard time putting down Ras Ah Ghul. That Story was Horrible.

Anyways while Bizzaro Mightbe a tad more powerful the Diana , WW has way more expereince and Brains then Bizzaro.
So I see WW winning 6-7/10

Validus
WW shouldn't have much if any problem outsmarting Bizarro for the win.

leonidas
but don't forget he was depicting a very inexperienced diana who was holding back. when she got po'd she took out ra's easily. she was naive in the series, but perez painted her that way as well when he started the reboot of her. i don't think she was noticeably 'less' powerful than she was at the start of perez's run. the lasso thing was a bit shocking. draco must have damn near had an anneurism . . .

Wally West
Originally posted by dman2008
Leo don't take anything from Trinity as fact. The author of that story wrote Diana as a Street Leveler who has a hard time putting down Ras Ah Ghul. That Story was Horrible.
Well then WW: Trinity is the most powerful Street Leveler I've ever seen confused

She didn't have a hard time with Ra's, she engaged him briefly in a swordfight then when she had enough ended it straight away. Anyway she was vastly inexperienced in that book and it was the first time she'd ever fought someone like Bizarro, these days she could take a majority against him.

Disappear
give 'er a taste of the ice-vision, top it with some heat-breath. she's toast, out of sheer confusion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.