Lines that we not said in the "fav. Lines from AOTC" post, after it was closed..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LariCrai_Kenobi
ahhh!! It twas closed...so, I am posting mine here, along with a short piece of a highly amusing fanfic, which wasn't a line, but I can DEFINATLY see it happening behind the sets!

Everyone forgot:
Obi: "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"
Ani: "Oh, you know me master. I couldn't find a speeder I liked."

another:

"When I am around you, my mind is no longer my own." ....or something like that....

Yoda: "Lost a galaxy Master Obi-Wan has. How embarassing."

AND for the fic. I can completely see this happening during filming...

(Any random Anakin/Padme scene)

Anakin (singing) : My gift is my song....
Padme: What the hell?
Anakin: And this ones for you...
Padme/Natalie: What are you doing?
Anakin/Hayden: I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words...
Natalie: Stop it, Hayden.
Hayden: How wonderful life is, now your in the world!
Natalie: (looking around) Does anyone know what he's doing?

(Off camera, Ewan tries to hold back laughter)

...if you haven't seen Moulin Rouge....you wouldn't get it....but...heh...

ToMacco
. . . . . . . . . "I don't think so."

Ushgarak
Mace Windu's lines there would have been far better if he had actually put his money where his mouth was and killed Jango on the spot. He only killed him later anyway, but just what was the point of holding the blade to Jango's throat? Surely that was a "Do what I say or I kill him?" threat?

LaurenE147
Funny, funny LariCrai

yerssot
actually, they cut out this dialogue:

COUNT DOOKU: Brave, but stupid, my old Jedi friend. You're impossibly outnumbered.

MACE WINDU: I don't think so. One Jedi has to be worth a hundred Geonosians.

COUNT DOOKU: It wasn't the Geonosians I was thinking about. How well do you think one Jedi will hold up against a thousand battle droids?

And than the droids come for a friendly chat. Since at that point they form more a treat than a scared bountyhunter he attacks them first

Julie
Ha....return of the old fav lines.....hmmmm
"The padawan is right"

"Corde!"

Ushgarak
That's nonsense, yerss. He had the blade at Jango's throat. The whole point is that if Dooku tries anything, Jango dies. Dooku DID try something in setting the droids on them. It would have taken a mere fraction for Mace to kill Jango and defend himself, no trouble.

Julie
uhhuh

yerssot
well, Dooku challenged him to fight the droids...

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, that would change EVERYTHING, wouldn't it...

yerssot
some parts, yes

Sabrea
i would still have to say that my favourite line in the movie was:

"When I am with you, my mind is no longer my own."-Anakin Skywalker,SW Ep.2

Lari-Crai you stole that from me!!! lol

LaurenE147
I liked when Padme told Anakin how she felt about him. I've died a little death each day since you came back into my life.

mah
that was a little cheesy though, that line

yerssot
what did you expacted?

Julie
you love me?

yerssot
to who are you talking?

Sabrea
I'm still sticking with "When I am around you, my mind is no longer my own." as my fav. and that is cheesy to! Long live cheessiness!!

Never EVER underestimate the power of cheese....in ANY form.

mah
true! cheesy! that's why I like the ''I don't like sand''-speech by anakin

yerssot
but some smell weird sad

Sabrea
smell does not mean the over all or supposed to be taste...;-)

yerssot
but you were talking about cheese!

Julie
yerssot ....be good

yerssot
like alwaysbig grin

Sabrea
i have a question lari...can my fave. quote be a line that was cut from the movie?????

LaurenE147
I don't see why not.

Julie
"relax" is good line...it's also very good advice

LariCrai_Kenobi
Of corse you can Sab!!!! ((as long as it's not from that begging scene of Padme's hehhehehe.....stabs a random Obidalla story j/k))

Sabrea

yerssot
gonna leave you two alone now...
*runs away*

Sabrea
gonna leave who alone? if ur gonna leave me alone with Hayden Christensen im all for it lol...but if u plan on leavin me alone with lari, dont, please dont

yerssot
*comes back*
hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowdy big grin

Sabrea
no...seriously, who r u gonna leave me alone with, hayden i would be happy to stay alone with but lari, well...

yerssot
you and lari

Sabrea
no...me and hayden, not me and lari...

yerssot
so, I should leave you two alone to "catch up"?

Sabrea
very funny, wat would we "ctahc up" on, seeing ive never met him before lol...

yerssot
depends on your view of "ctahc"

LaurenE147
stick out tongue

Sabrea
very funny, i meant catch...

yerssot
oh! gotcha

well, dunno, ask him

Sabrea
ask who wat??? oh, hayden?? ask him wat??? im lost yet again (very blonde day, this seems to happed alot) *goes off to find Hayden* wait? wat do i ask him when i find him???

yerssot
if he's still single and interested in you

Sabrea
thats real nice to say the second u meet some1, and i already kno hes single cause natalie refused to go out with him, and i think he would be kinda weirded out if i went up to him and said 'hi, will u go out with me?' he might think im kinda crazy, which i am, but aside from that, u usually have to kno the person for a little bit before u ask them to go out with u...

Corran
Even after years of knowing someone, do you really know them? The answer is no, so if there is chemistry on the first meeting then that's as good as anything to gauge if it'll work. IF and that's a big if (in case you didn't notice), IF you do get to meet him, just ask away, if you don't ask then you'll never know.

yerssot
so if Lauren is doctor love, you are her sidekick?

Sabrea
id rather wait at least a day or two, cause i wouldnt that to be the first thing i said to him, that would probably freak him out....but of course, if that was the first thing he ever said to me, my answer would be yes, even if i wouldnt be able to breathe or talk...

Sabrea
its times like these that i really wish i would meet hayden, and that my cuzin was right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.