God.. I need better friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Jawa! so I was at school today and there were these people that are my friends ad they were eating lunch and I was with them and i started singing SOAD and then Stephanie was like "whats that?" and I'm like (HUGE PAUSE) "System.. of a down..." all like your dumb and stuff... and then theres this other HUGE pause and one Stephanie is like.. "eww, I dont like them, they sound like they smell bad and they suck" So I stared at her

and then and then.. no it guess worse.

like 3 of MY FRIENDS started singing little crybaby I like cutting my self and crying into jelly jar songs.

sad

My friends suck.

Ronny
Oh and this russian kid got beat up by some mexican kid today and it made me late to class because there was a huge crowd and my sub was like "interestin story missy, sit down your tardy"

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ronny
Oh and this russian kid got beat up by some mexican kid today and it made me late to class because there was a huge crowd and my sub was like "interestin story missy, sit down your tardy"

hey ronny so rryto hear that but happy to see you

Inspectah Deck
laughing

Ronny
I havent gone anywhere stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing Yea sad funny for an outsider

Revernd Maynard
Jawa! so I was at school today and there were these people that are my friends ad they were eating lunch and I was with them and i started singing SOAD and then Stephanie was like "whats that?" and I'm like (HUGE PAUSE) "System.. of a down..." all like your dumb and stuff... and then theres this other HUGE pause and one Stephanie is like.. "eww, I dont like them, they sound like they smell bad and they suck" So I stared at her

like 3 of MY FRIENDS started singing little crybaby I like cutting my self and crying into jelly jar songs.

sad

My friends suck. i'll be your friend big grin

Inspectah Deck
Yea sad funny for an outsider

Outsider? confused

Thorinn
hmm, you do need new friends, they clowned you just cause you were singing SoaD.

weirdo's. wacko

Mr Parker

sad

My friends suck.

okay. confused

LethalFemme
I havent gone anywhere stick out tongue

better not lol

Ronny
Outsider? confused someone who wasnt there.

you wouldve cryed if you were there

I know alot of people but i pretty much just hang out with them

i may have to change that

First they dont like star wars and now this sad

Someone actually asked me if Mal Reynolds was a guitarist.. when i told her i was writing my person whom i admire essay about him

Revernd Maynard
Outsider? confused its a song by A Perfect Circle no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
its a song by A Perfect Circle no expression heh no thats THE outsider fool. get it right stick out tongue

LethalFemme
its a song by A Perfect Circle no expression

heh no thats THE outsider fool. get it right stick out tongue

OWNED!

Revernd Maynard
heh no thats THE outsider fool. get it right stick out tongue same diff roll eyes (sarcastic)

dont argue with me about maynard related topics

fooOriginally posted by LethalFemme
OWNED! neg

LethalFemme
same diff roll eyes (sarcastic)

dont argue with me about maynard related topics

foo neg

hoe

Inspectah Deck
heh no thats THE outsider fool. get it right stick out tongue

Isn't that a book?

Raven Guardia
hug it will get better yes

the fight story was pretty funny though laughing

LanceWindu
Isn't that a book?

No, that's The Outsiders.

Ronny
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
hug it will get better yes

the fight story was pretty funny though laughing hahahah i know I was like.. what the **** im trying to get to class... cause all i saw was a big group of people then this russian kid jumps into the air and im like WTF??!

JacopeX
Oh and this russian kid got beat up by some mexican kid today and it made me late to class because there was a huge crowd and my sub was like "interestin story missy, sit down your tardy" :laughs: HAHAHAHA........about the mexican kickin the russian kids ass laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
:laughs: HAHAHAHA........about the mexican kickin the russian kids ass laughing out loud

Yeah, that was pretty funny

Ronny
that how my school rolls

Spawn_Master
Oh and this russian kid got beat up by some mexican kid today and it made me late to class because there was a huge crowd and my sub was like "interestin story missy, sit down your tardy" My teachers would do that too stick out tongue

wow, A Russian got beat up by a Mexican laughing

Berii
...friends don't really care about you in life, it's true. Well, sorry about that.

Spawn_Master
hahahah i know I was like.. what the **** im trying to get to class... cause all i saw was a big group of people then this russian kid jumps into the air and im like WTF??! laughing OMFG That's freakin awesome! laughing

Inspectah Deck
that how my school rolls

My school is better wickedph

Spawn_Master
My friends are complete mother f*ckers too..

I have Green Day's newest CD, American Idiot. My friends hate them because they hate religion. NEITHER OF THEM ARE CATHOLIC OR ANYTHING! So why the hell do they hate Green Day? I'm half christian and I don't give a sh*t who Green Day hates or not! So why are my friends complete sh*t heads? confused erm

Ronny
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
laughing OMFG That's freakin awesome! laughing yea i know! and I know that kid too

im like "what is artem doing?" then this mexican kid started beating on him and im like "oooh **** naw"

Ronny
My friends are complete mother f*ckers too..

I have Green Day's newest CD, American Idiot. My friends hate them because they hate religion. NEITHER OF THEM ARE CATHOLIC OR ANYTHING! So why the hell do they hate Green Day? I'm half christian and I don't give a sh*t who Green Day hates or not! So why are my friends complete sh*t heads? confused erm eww green day? thats lame. Are green day religious.. i didnt know that.

Spawn_Master
yea i know! and I know that kid too

im like "what is artem doing?" then this mexican kid started beating on him and im like "oooh **** naw" OMG..that's awesome..I'm choking on a fry right now from this story laughing

Spawn_Master
eww green day? thats lame. Are green day religious.. i didnt know that. No, their Atheist..but my friends hate them when their not Catholic! So, why do they hate them so much? erm

Ronny
cause they suck maybe?

Spawn_Master
cause they suck maybe? They don't suck, but their not the best band either..I listen to them once in awhile..my friends are just complete sh*t heads..

Ronny
No.. I pretty sure theyre down there with simple plan and My chemical romance

LethalFemme
cause they suck maybe?

who's sucking what now?

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by LethalFemme
who's sucking what now? Nothing..

..unless you want me too shifty laughing out loud

Ronny
who's sucking what now? Green Day

LethalFemme
Nothing..

..unless you want me too shifty laughing out loud

clean my room eek!

Green Day

oh whateva

Spawn_Master
clean my room eek! *grabs cleaning equipment, janitor hat, and raver glasses* Let's do this baby raver

LethalFemme
*grabs cleaning equipment, janitor hat, and raver glasses* Let's do this baby raver

*hugs*

a1hsauce
confused

Spawn_Master
*hugs* *giggles, but then controls self* raver I'm goin in..*kicks door open and pulls out rifle with a laser on it*

My god..this room needs cleaning! *grabs mop and duster* CHARGE!! raver

Lana
Green Day's good stick out tongue

And yeah...your friend's are kinda lame erm

LethalFemme
*giggles, but then controls self* raver I'm goin in..*kicks door open and pulls out rifle with a laser on it*

My god..this room needs cleaning! *grabs mop and duster* CHARGE!! raver

wtf lmao

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Lana
Green Day's good stick out tongue

And yeah...your friend's are kinda lame erm My friends are just retarded freaks erm

Spawn_Master
wtf lmao *turns around* Janitor SM reporting for duty..raver *room's sparkling clean* Take that..

LethalFemme
My friends are just retarded freaks erm

I think she was talking about Ronny's friends lol

Spawn_Master
I think she was talking about Ronny's friends lol still..i'm pointing that out stick out tongue

LethalFemme
*turns around* Janitor SM reporting for duty..raver *room's sparkling clean* Take that..

I love you love stick out tongue lol

Spawn_Master
I love you love stick out tongue lol Hell yeah you do raver laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Hell yeah you do raver laughing out loud

hellz yeah lol

Red Superfly
Oi! Ronny! You little minx!

Feeling a little "inspired" by my avatar and signature were we?

I sue. laughing

K.Diddy
Oh and this russian kid got beat up by some mexican kid today

laughing laughing laughing

rolling on floor laughing

Alpha Centauri
No.. I pretty sure theyre down there with simple plan and My chemical romance

Hahaha, bit of a claim there, dear Neera.

So you think MCR are lame now? wink

-AC

GCG

sad

My friends suck.

*shrugs*

Well, if you implied that they are 'dumb and stuff' with the tone you said System of a Down, I dont see why you would be discomforted with their reaction. :/

SCENEXCORE
eh, not that bad. i mean, soad aren't very well known here anyway but there's no exception for not knowing kanye west.

|: i was like I AINT SAYIN SHES A GOLD DIGGGERRRRR, someone asked me who's that? i told them kanye west and they're like lolz wat who dat. he's almost as unavoidable as the emo kids that spread like the plague in melbourne. how do you NOT know him.

Kharhmah
someone who wasnt there.

you wouldve cryed if you were there

I know alot of people but i pretty much just hang out with them

i may have to change that

First they dont like star wars and now this sad

Someone actually asked me if Mal Reynolds was a guitarist.. when i told her i was writing my person whom i admire essay about him
shock She didn't know who Mal Reynolds was?!

Oh em gee.

Ronny
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Oi! Ronny! You little minx!

Feeling a little "inspired" by my avatar and signature were we?

I sue. laughing I made this before you had that signature no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by GCG
*shrugs*

Well, if you implied that they are 'dumb and stuff' with the tone you said System of a Down, I dont see why you would be discomforted with their reaction. :/ i ment that they were all dumb and stuff

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, bit of a claim there, dear Neera.

So you think MCR are lame now? wink

-AC i have... for a while now.

Revernd Maynard
Even old new york was once new hamsterdam

ILoveMyDaniel

sad

My friends suck.
Sorry to hear it. HIAWATHA!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Sorry to hear it. HIAWATHA! aer you having sex with a turkey?

Ronny
new hamsterdam..? blink

ILoveMyDaniel
aer you having sex with a turkey?
eek! Wow I didn't think someone would get it so soon! eek!

Maybe....embarrasment

Revernd Maynard
new hamsterdam..? blink DONT ARGUE WITH ME cry

Revernd Maynard
eek! Wow I didn't think someone would get it so soon! eek!

Maybe....embarrasment its because i use HIAWATHA in my daily vocabulary laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
its because i use HIAWATHA in my daily vocabulary laughing
Niiiiice. Do you use it JUST like he did in Scary Movie 2? stick out tongue That was hilarious.
"Let me give ya a lil' pinch there."

Revernd Maynard
Niiiiice. Do you use it JUST like he did in Scary Movie 2? stick out tongue That was hilarious.
"Let me give ya a lil' pinch there." "and i just lick it a little bit*

Ronny
i watched scary movie 2 in black and white from the video rental store eek! ghettoo

Smallville

sad

My friends suck.

First of all, the type of music you listen to should not dictate if your friends are your friends. So, you listening to SoaD, Chevelle, or anything like that, then find better friends.

Second... he is a substitute teacher. Who cares?

ILoveMyDaniel
"and i just lick it a little bit*
*Flicks booger* "Add that..BAM!" <He said something like that>

'Pauly Want Your Momma's..Sweet Ass!"
"You don't talk 'bout my Momma, Son!"

Bloigen

laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
i watched scary movie 2 in black and white from the video rental store eek! ghettoo
Black and white? Wow. Oh wait, you took the hue off of your TV settings, aye? You had me there for a second. stick out tongue

Ronny
Black and white? Wow. Oh wait, you took the hue off of your TV settings, aye? You had me there for a second. stick out tongue no.. the tape was messed up.

ILoveMyDaniel
no.. the tape was messed up.
Oh, weird! I'd be freaked out watching it in black and white! But it'd still be funny all the same.

Ronny
it was pissing me off sad

it started get green when that crippled guy started talking about sucking his own dick though

then it went grey again

BackFire
Good, I'd make fun of you too if you were singing in public. What the hell?

ILoveMyDaniel

it started get green when that crippled guy started talking about sucking his own dick though

then it went grey again
Oi! I've had that done before. Did your VCR have a tracking button on it (Or remote)? It may have been a shit tape, I've experienced that a lot.

"Lemme at 'em, I'll f*** you up!"

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BackFire
Good, I'd make fun of you too if you were singing in public. What the hell?
.....How mean. Or were you joking?

LethalFemme

then it went grey again

who's sucking what now?

DarkC
who's sucking what now?
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. What the f**k?

BackFire
.....How mean. Or were you joking?

No, singing in public is just asking to be made fun of. If I sang in public I'd expect, nay, force, my friends to mock me for it.

Ronny
Good, I'd make fun of you too if you were singing in public. What the hell? Oh poo! Only pussies dont sing in public

ILoveMyDaniel
No, singing in public is just asking to be made fun of. If I sang in public I'd expect, nay, force, my friends to mock me for it.
Well that's you, though. Maybe she's a beautiful singer.

"How about you give me....a standin' ovation?"

BackFire
And only pussies complain about someone making fun of them for singing in public.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. What the f**k?

you're welcome

ILoveMyDaniel
And only pussies complain about someone making fun of them for singing in public.
She was complaining about how shitty her friends are, not about her singing.

LethalFemme
Oh poo! Only pussies dont sing in public

so sucking and pussy now?

DarkC
so sucking and pussy now?
A male's winning combination.

shaber
If I could sing I might actually sing in public.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
A male's winning combination.

I know huh? lol

Ronny
And only pussies complain about someone making fun of them for singing in public. I wasnt complaining about them making fun of me for singing in public I was complaining about them liking shit for music confused

LethalFemme
I wasnt complaining about them making fun of me for singing in public I was complaining about them liking shit for music confused

it's okay honey he's a mod

Ronny
it's okay honey he's a mod I know who he is.

BackFire
I wasnt complaining about them making fun of me for singing in public I was complaining about them liking shit for music confused

That's even worse, you shouldn't pick your friends based on what music they like, that's incredibly shallow and trivial.

Ronny
That's even worse, you shouldn't pick your friends based on what music they like, that's incredibly shallow and trivial. I don't blink. Did ANYONE relize this thread was a joke? My god.

I'm still friends with all of them I KNEW what they liked before we started getting close.

BackFire
Oh, I'm used to jokes being funny and stuff. My bad.

Ronny
Sorry, I'll make it clearer. I was being SARCASTIC.

BackFire
Not to completely shit on this thread, this part was funny.

Revernd Maynard
Not to completely shit on this thread, this part was funny. *wipes shit off of self*

laughing

jelly no expression

Inspectah Deck
I don't blink. Did ANYONE relize this thread was a joke? My god.

confused I didn't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.