Count Dooku and Quinlan Vos VS Sora Bulq and Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lörd Sorgo
No Holds barred.

In the middle of the Geonosian Arena.

darthsith19
WTF Sorgo, did you mean to have Dooku and Vos on the same side or did you mean for it to be Dooku alone vs. the three of them? Cause if Vos is on Dooku's side he holds off Sora while Dooku pwns Asajj and then Dooku and Vos wtf pwn Sora Bulq in three seconds.

Illustrious
Errr... this fight is actually pretty one-sided...

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
WTF Sorgo, did you mean to have Dooku and Vos on the same side or did you mean for it to be Dooku alone vs. the three of them? Cause if Vos is on Dooku's side he holds off Sora while Dooku pwns Asajj and then Dooku and Vos wtf pwn Sora Bulq in three seconds.

Are you kidding me? Vos, Bulq and Asajj on one side? They'd kick the shit out of Dooku. Quinlan almost killed Mace, Sora was a Vapaad practitioner and Asajj pwned Kenobi, Fisto and nearly Anakin.

By the way: Quinlan wouldn't hold off Sora. He'd kill Sora. He's done it before.

Lörd Sorgo
Fine...

ROTJ LUKE REPLACES DOOKU

darthsith19
Are you on drugs? You think Dooku'd pwn Grievus, Kit and ROTS Obi-Wan but Asajj, Sora and Vos would kick his ass? Quinlan never almost killed Mace, Mace made fun of him the entire duel and then Vos used one Vaapad move and Mace put him flat on his ass.

The why the **** did you put him and Dooku on the same side? Did you think Asajj was gonna beat Dooku?

Ah, that's better! Which Asajj is this?

Lörd Sorgo
Okay, we have to SERIOUSLY clean some shit up here.

No, Mace and him seriously got involved and Mace was on the defensive the entire fight. Quinlan used a maneuver that would have killed Mace if Mace did not use Force push. Mace was trying to stop Quinlan because he was out of control, and Vos nearly killed Mace in the process.

I have the comic RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF MY EYES!

Nah, I wasn't thinking right.

Although Quinlan, Sora and Asajj would all kill Dooku with difficulty.

Ah, that's better! Which Asajj is this?

Then why not ask what Dooku? Or what Sora? Or what Quinlan?

It's Obsession Asajj.

Faunus

darthsith19
I don't know what comic that is. The one you made yourself? Anyways, please read Jedi: Mace Windu.

Which Dooku it is wouldn't make a difference. Which Sora is is wouldn't make a difference, cause isn't he only in the Clone Wars books and comics? Okay, what Quinlan?

Anyway, Obsession Asajj could probably beat Luke. Quinlan and Sora could go either way. I give it to Asajj and Bulq's team, though, but it'd be extremely close.

Faunus
Obsession Asajj would own the crap out Skywalker as of RotJ. . .

Captain REX
Vos, Bulq, and Ventress were Dooku's bitches...

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faunus
Obsession Asajj would own the crap out Skywalker as of RotJ. . .
Well, we both think she'd win anyways. Lets keep it at that.

Lörd Sorgo
This picture says otherwise:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/JawaKing_987/DookusWrath.jpg

There goes the best - or the second best - of the trio. I doubt a crazed Vos and the admittedly lethal Asajj can take out the guy who floored Kenobi and Skywalker at the same time.

Wow. That's funny.

Niether Vos or Asajj are in that picture.

He outsmarted Mace and the maneuver nearly tagged Mace if not for a day-saving Force push that swept Quinlan aside. Either way, Quinlan would have hurt Mace if not for that push.

They were sparring with Lightsabers and Mace was virtually forced to push him or he would have lost something.

A dazzling battle that - in the end- ended with Asajj defeating Kit.

They showed Quinlan the way to the Light side. It's not like they were there helping him defeat Sora or helping him through the Force. Aayla was showing him the Light side. and Quinlan turned around and f*cked Sora up who was on the defense at the time. There was no suprise. Quinlan outmaneuvered Sora. And Quinlan did damn good throughout the battle.

Lörd Sorgo

Faunus

Darth Traya
What kind of fight is this? Luke gets owned by Ventress within a few seconds and then Vos gets the crap kicked out of him by Sora and Assaj...

Lörd Sorgo
Yet Sora - the ''Vaapad practioner'' - got put on his ass by a blast of lightning, and Tholme got pwned seconds later by Dooku bring the ceiling down onto his head. Ever wonder why Tholme looks so f*cked up? With Force power like that, I can see Dooku taking these three out.

Just like he took out Anakin? Wow.

Tholme? Is Tholme in this battle? I didn't realize I included him.

Naturally, In a sparring match, the objective isn't to lose, Faunus. It is to overpower the other opponent. Competing. Testing who's skill is better and who needs work.

Meh, not close enough. A winner is a winner. I'm sure closeness mattered when Maul's two halves fell down a shaft.

What the hell? Not everyone has scanners.

Too bad he was unable to do it, considering Quinlan turned around and killed him. Vos outsmarted and outmaneuvered Sora. Quinlan won because Quinlan lived, sorry to say.

That's EXACTLY what I meant. Sora didn't have the speed nor the awarness and reaction to defend against it, even as he tried.

Yes. Slashed him under the arm . . . Winning and proving himself better and faster.

If doing bad means walking out of the fight alive as your opponent lay on the ground in a pool of his own blood due to shoddy attribution, then Quinlan sucks balls.

Faunus

DarkNemesis
Luke replaces Dooku? Then Sora or Asajj fends off Vos while the other beats Luke, then together they'd pwn Vos.

darthsith19
So suddenyl you're willing to admit Anakin beat Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.