Red Vs Blue KMC Headquarters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Red Vs Blue - KMC Headquarters.

May Be SPOILERS

Red Vs Blue is an online Movie that is one of the best on going movies I have seen that I really like. Its all about these two teams:

Red Team (Grif Simmons Donut and Sarge)
&
Blue Team (Caboose Church Caboose) (Andy and Tex if you want to count them)

Basically it starts off with them on a halo map and its all about them battiling back and forth, enemies show up for example, Tex at first and the main enemy of the show O'Malley, who is a really cool bad guy.

The Show is a big hit around the world and its very well made, they have DVD's ad shirts and stuff... I am about to buy one of there DVD's at EB games in a few days or so.

If you watch it you will see Time Travel, Mindless Ranting and some very funny Scenes.

Rundown on the Characters:

Blue Team

Church: The So Called leader of Blue, hes an ******* usually but seems to take care of his team well. He really REALLY hates Caboose in the first two seasons but they start becoming some what better later on. Church is my second favorite character. (Weapon - Sniper)

Tucker: Hes a black guy who thinks hes always going to get laid by chicks, hes somewhat funny but not in my list of favorite people in RvB. (Weapon is Sword, usually)

Caboose: Caboose has an Iq of 31. Hes the dumbest kid in the world and is usually off in his own fantasy life not caring what goes on. He is built like an Ox though, he is by far the strongest character in RvB. (He uses a pistol) Caboose is my favorite character, hes funny as hell.

Red Team

Sarge : Dumb leader whos a war maniac, doesn't care about other peoples opinons and does his own hing, he hates Grif. (Gun Shotgun)

Simmons: Hes a funny guy whos the biggest suck up to Sarge ever, he d oes anything to make himself look good, but since Grif got run over by a tank, he had to give half his body parts to Grif, so now hes half robot. Simons 2.0, so they call him (Gun Battle rifle)

Grif: Total slob, but has a good aspect of most things. He Smokes, drinks and eats donuts all day, its his so called diet. He Got run over by a tank and is half Simmons body now. (Gun.....Automatic gun I think)

Donut: Hes a fememne guy who always acts gay, wears pink armer, everyone even thought he was a girl for awhile. (Gun, Rifle)

Others

Wyoming: Freelancer like Tex, hes British, and hes so damn great. He only shows up a few different times, But hes one of my favorite.

Tex - Freelancer, Dates Church. Blue team hire her to kill red team and basiccly she doesn't but church saves her, She pretty much joins Blue Team. (Gun- Battle rifle)

O'Mally: O'mally is a computer generated AI that gets put into the heads of Freelancers (Tex as first) to make them evil. He escapes Tex then goes into Caboose, then into Doc, where he now resides.

Andy The Bomb: Hes a Bomb whos always an *******. He sounds like someone from boston.

Doc: Doc is a medic who came to Blood Gulch (The place RvB usually takes place) to help the teams, but he gets O'malley in his head)

Crunchbite: Alien.

Lopez: Robot Sarge made, only speaks Spanish.

Sheila: The Blue Teams Tank that Talks.

I may have forgot a few.....

Anyway Here are some quotes:

Quotes

Sheila: All targets eliminated. Acquiring new target.
Church: Hey Tucker, look at this, man: it's the rookie! And he brought the tank out to scare off the Reds.
Tucker: What? No way!
Church: Hey rookie, good job man! Why didn't you tell us you knew how to drive the tank?
Sheila: New target acquired.
Caboose: That's not a target. That's Church.
Church: Yeah, that's right, it's me, Church! What's going on, man!
Sheila: Target locked.
Caboose: What? No. Target unlock. Unlock! Please help me nice lady.
Sheila: Firing main cannon.
Caboose: Uh oh...
Tucker: Uh oh...
Church: What? Oh, son of a bi...

Tucker: Holy ****! Church, are you okay? Talk to me, Church!

Tucker: You shot Church, you team-killing ****tard!

Church: You know, I could've taken that alien out if I'd hit him just a few more times.
Tucker: A few more times? How about one time!
Church: Well, I think I landed at least two or three shots.
Tucker: Yeah right.
Tex: You didn't hit anything but the wall.
Church: How the hell would you know? You were running straight backwards
Tex: This is a long-range weapon, okay? I need distance to use it effectively.
Tucker: Where were you planning on shooting him from, the ****ing moon? If you'd have backed up any further you'd have had to mail him the bullets!

Caboose: I knew it... we're all gonna die...

O'Malley: ...starting with you!

Tucker: What? Then who?

Tucker: No ****in' way. I'm not going with him!
Caboose: Oh, oh, oh. I hope we meet a cleric along the way! None of us know how to heal.
Blue Elite: Blaar Honk.
Andy The Bomb: He says he's a healer.
Caboose: Oh, good!
Andy The Bomb: Heh heh. Not really. They eat their wounded.

Caboose: Just like chiropracters...
Tucker: This is a JOKE, right? You're sending Caboose? What's wrong with you?
Church: What's wrong with me? I saw a chance to get rid of Caboose and I took it. There's nothing wrong with me!
Caboose: Okay, so... um... Tucker's the fighter... ah... Crunchbite is the healer... And I am the powerful, and intelligent, wizard: Morphumax.
Andy The Bomb: What the hell does that make me?
Caboose: You're the good looking and stealthy archer.
Andy The Bomb: A bow and arrow? I don't have any arms, you freakin' moron!
Caboose: That is what makes you so stealthy.

Church: You know what? I could blow up the whole goddamn world with this thing.

O'Malley: Ha ha ha ha ha, yes! This place will do nicely for an evil lair! It's diabolically designed.
(DOC) Frank DuFresne: As a student of Feng Shui, I can tell you this house is eighty-eight percent good luck. Also, very breezy. I like the floor plan.
O'Malley: Quiet, you fool.
Lopez: I just want my own room. I hate sharing with the vacuum.
O'Malley: Hello? Is anyone home? Don't be alarmed. We're only here to kill you and take all your possessions. Excellent! No doubt our very presence has scared everyone away, mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Frank DuFresne: Why don't we just see if this place is listed by a licensed real estate agent?
O'Malley: Oh, shut up.
Frank DuFresne: But we don't even know if it's been inspected recently. It could need foundation work.
Lopez: It could have mold.
O'Malley: Both of you shut up! We're moving in and that's final. It has machine gun turrets, two living quarters with ample closet space, and a short commute to my secret laboratory. It's perfect!
Frank DuFresne: Yeah, but what about the school district?
Lopez: We have no children.
Frank DuFresne: It's important to think about resale value, Lopez.
O'Malley: Resale value? Our plan is to rule the world, not make prudent investments!
Lopez: It's important to have a fallback plan.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

May Be SPOILERS

Red Vs Blue is an online Movie that is one of the best on going movies I have seen that I really like. Its all about these two teams:

&

Basicly it starts off with them on a halo map and its all about them battiling back and forth, enemies show up for example, Tex at first and the main enemy of the show O'Malley, who is a really cool bad guy.

The Show is a big hit around the world and its very well made, they have DVD's ad shirts and stuff... I am about to buy one of there DVD's at EB games in a few days or so.

If you watch it you will see Time Travel, Mindless Ranting and some very funny Scenes.

Blue Team

Church: The So Called leader of Blue, hes an ******* usually but seems to take care of his team well. He really REALLY hates Caboose in the first two seasons but they start becoming some what better later on. Church is my second favorite character. (Weapon - Sniper)

Tucker: Hes a black guy who thinks hes always going to get laid by chicks, hes somewhat funny but not in my list of favorite people in RvB. (Weapon is Sword, usually)

Caboose: Caboose has an Iq of 31. Hes the dumbest kid in the world and is usually off in his own fantasy life not caring what goes on. He is built like an Ox though, he is by far the strongest character in RvB. (He uses a pistol) Caboose is my favorite character, hes funny as hell.

Red Team

Sarge : Dumb leader whos a war maniac, doesn't care about other peoples opinons and does his own hing, he hates Grif. (Gun Shotgun)

Simmons: Hes a funny guy whos the biggest suck up to Sarge ever, he d oes anything to make himself look good, but since Grif got run over by a tank, he had to give half his body parts to Grif, so now hes half robot. Simons 2.0, so they call him (Gun Battle rifle)

Grif: Total slob, but has a good aspect of most things. He Smokes, drinks and eats donuts all day, its his so called diet. He Got run over by a tank and is half Simmons body now. (Gun.....Automatic gun I think)

Donut: Hes a fememne guy who always acts gay, wears pink armer, everyone even thought he was a girl for awhile. (Gun, Rifle)

Others

Wyoming: Freelancer like Tex, hes British, and hes so damn great. He only shows up a few different times, But hes one of my favorite.

Tex - Freelancer, Dates Church. Blue team hire her to kill red team and basiccly she doesn't but church saves her, She pretty much joins Blue Team. (Gun- Battle rifle)

O'Mally: O'mally is a computer generated AI that gets put into the heads of Freelancers (Tex as first) to make them evil. He escapes Tex then goes into Caboose, then into Doc, where he now resides.

Andy The Bomb: Hes a Bomb whos always an *******. He sounds like someone from boston.

Doc: Doc is a medic who came to Blood Gulch (The place RvB usually takes place) to help the teams, but he gets O'malley in his head)

Quotes

Church: Hey Tucker, look at this, man: it's the rookie! And he brought the tank out to scare off the Reds.
Church: Hey rookie, good job man! Why didn't you tell us you knew how to drive the tank?

Church: You know, I could've taken that alien out if I'd hit him just a few more times.
Tucker: Where were you planning on shooting him from, the ****ing moon? If you'd have backed up any further you'd have had to mail him the bullets!

Caboose: Oh, oh, oh. I hope we meet a cleric along the way! None of us know how to heal.

Church: What's wrong with me? I saw a chance to get rid of Caboose and I took it. There's nothing wrong with me!
Caboose: Okay, so... um... Tucker's the fighter... ah... Crunchbite is the healer... And I am the powerful, and intelligent, wizard: Morphumax.

O'Malley: Ha ha ha ha ha, yes! This place will do nicely for an evil lair! It's diabolically designed.
(DOC) Frank DuFresne: As a student of Feng Shui, I can tell you this house is eighty-eight percent good luck. Also, very breezy. I like the floor plan.
O'Malley: Hello? Is anyone home? Don't be alarmed. We're only here to kill you and take all your possessions. Excellent! No doubt our very presence has scared everyone away, mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Frank DuFresne: Why don't we just see if this place is listed by a licensed real estate agent?
Frank DuFresne: But we don't even know if it's been inspected recently. It could need foundation work.
O'Malley: Both of you shut up! We're moving in and that's final. It has machine gun turrets, two living quarters with ample closet space, and a short commute to my secret laboratory. It's perfect!
O'Malley: Resale value? Our plan is to rule the world, not make prudent investments!
Lopez: It's important to have a fallback plan. no expression

a1hsauce
more than 150 words..not reading it no expression

Vinny Valentine
Just a Scene from RvB , Comictized.

LethalFemme

May Be SPOILERS

&

Basically it starts off with them on a halo map and its all about them battiling back and forth, enemies show up for example, Tex at first and the main enemy of the show O'Malley, who is a really cool bad guy.

Blue Team

Red Team

Others

Quotes

Lopez: It's important to have a fallback plan.

omfg did you really spend time on his? props for hat

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LethalFemme
omfg did you really spend time on his? props for hat

laughing out loud Thanks happy

Another Scene Made out Comic wise.

Spawn_Master
Red v Blue is awesome laughing

My friend supports Blue..he has a T-shirt that sais "Red Blows!"

Spawn_Master
laughing out loud Thanks happy

Another Scene Made out Comic wise. That's freakin awesome!! laughing laughing

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Red v Blue is awesome laughing

My friend supports Blue..he has a T-shirt that sais "Red Blows!"

Oh God Does he? Kudos to him.

I'm Buying Lopez Hat Maybe.

And Caboose's Shirt For Sure.

Itzak
All I saw was something about a team... a Church... Donut... British... Rundown on the Characters... tank... some person named Lopez... and Tucker... freakin... and floor plan. no expression

VV what type of porn have you been looking up? no expression

Spawn_Master
Oh God Does he? Kudos to him.

I'm Buying Lopez Hat Maybe.

And Caboose's Shirt For Sure. I gotta see the movie again..it's so freakin awesome laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
I gotta see the movie again..it's so freakin awesome laughing out loud

I Know laughing out loud

Originally posted by Itzak
All I saw was something about a team... a Church... Donut... British... Rundown on the Characters... tank... some person named Lopez... and Tucker... freakin... and floor plan. no expression

VV what type of porn have you been looking up? no expression

Its not Porn its Red Vs Blue no expression
I wish there was porn in it, that would make it gods almighty video.

Spawn_Master
I Know laughing out loud My god..I'm gonna get it on DVD..still..those captions u posted..freakin awesome thumb up thumb up thumb up laughing

Vinny Valentine
My god..I'm gonna get it on DVD..still..those captions u posted..freakin awesome thumb up thumb up thumb up laughing

laughing out loud Thanks.

I wan't to buy it in the next couple weeks....

I've been watching since first episode...Funny as hell when Church and Tex go in Cabooses Head.

Spawn_Master
laughing out loud Thanks.

I wan't to buy it in the next couple weeks....

I've been watching since first episode...Funny as hell when Church and Tex go in Cabooses Head. Yeah..that was funny as hell.. laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Blues!

O'mally haha

Vinny Valentine
Red Team.

simmons 2.0 laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
O'Malley Owns.

Spawn_Master
I just watched episode 21..it's probably the best freakin episode ever laughing

Vinny Valentine
I just watched episode 21..it's probably the best freakin episode ever laughing

I Agree laughing out loud

Spawn_Master
I Agree laughing out loud "Now go over to Caboose, and help him hold that position!

"I don't have a gun! I'm a pacifist!"

"Well, just go over there and yell "BANG BANG BANG!" "

Lana
RvB is funny yes

....and why do people feel the need to quote huge long posts like that? no expression

Vinny Valentine
"Now go over to Caboose, and help him hold that position!

"I don't have a gun! I'm a pacifist!"

"Well, just go over there and yell "BANG BANG BANG!" "

laughing out loud

This isn't the same episode but..

Church: "Where'd you get the crayons?"
Tucker: "Well it seems that Caboose's gun wasn't filled with bullets, it was full of crayons."
Church "oh"

laughing out loud

Spawn_Master
laughing out loud

This isn't the same episode but..

Church: "Where'd you get the crayons?"
Tucker: "Well it seems that Caboose's gun wasn't filled with bullets, it was full of crayons."
Church "oh"

laughing out loud Still..it's freakin awesome.. laughing

Vinny Valentine
happy

We need more people to post laughing out loud

Itzak
Originally posted by Lana
RvB is funny yes

....and why do people feel the need to quote huge long posts like that? no expression

Did I quote that? ermm Oh for shame. *slaps wrist* happy

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
RvB is funny yes

:Yes: And I agree, and then to say nothing really on topic.....

Originally posted by Itzak
Did I quote that? ermm Oh for shame. *slaps wrist* happy

Damn Right devil

Spawn_Master
happy

We need more people to post laughing out loud The Sarge is getting killed! sad

Vinny Valentine
The Sarge is getting killed! sad

Good He Blows laughing out loud

no expression Go Blues!

Spawn_Master
Good He Blows laughing out loud

no expression Go Blues! I support red because they're dumb laughing

Vinny Valentine
I support red because they're dumb laughing

Yeah well Caboose takes up 98% Of Idiocity in RvB lol

Spawn_Master
Yeah well Caboose takes up 98% Of Idiocity in RvB lol Yeah laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
God hes good though.

Him and Church and Omally are gods.

Spawn_Master
God hes good though.

Him and Church and Omally are gods. LOL, they started shooting Grif with snipers laughing

DarkC
I have Ep.8 in my movie quotes, in my profile. The series has gotten stupid now.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
I have Ep.8 in my movie quotes, in my profile. The series has gotten stupid now.

Not Really, it still holding a good story line happy

Lightining Round
Whos in that
Me.

DarkC
Ever since Ep.48, it's gone downhill...erm

Vinny Valentine
I Can't remember the episode... is that were the leave through the portals, or get blown back in time?

DarkC
I Can't remember the episode... is that were the leave through the portals, or get blown back in time?
yes

"We can't stop you, O'Malley. But I know who can! Hey, guys, you want your flags? Well, he has 'em."

Vinny Valentine
yes

"We can't stop you, O'Malley. But I know who can! Hey, guys, you want your flags? Well, he has 'em."

I liked that Episode laughing out loud I thought it was pretty funny. But yeah you are right. I think it started on a somewhat downhill run when they retured to Blood Gulch, but during the back In time I liked it.

I like Wyoming, laughing out loud

Like when he goes back to Blood Gulch in the past to stop everythings " OH Shit, I'm the team killing ****tard!"
and when he meets all his selves. "What did you do *To Yellow Church* You don't wanna know, it didn't work"

NineCoronas
I love Red vs. Blue.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by NineCoronas
I love Red vs. Blue.

Sweet happy

Who's your favorite character?

DarkC
I liked that Episode laughing out loud I thought it was pretty funny. But yeah you are right. I think it started on a somewhat downhill run when they retured to Blood Gulch, but during the back In time I liked it.

I like Wyoming, laughing out loud

Like when he goes back to Blood Gulch in the past to stop everythings " OH Shit, I'm the team killing ****tard!"
and when he meets all his selves. "What did you do *To Yellow Church* You don't wanna know, it didn't work"
That part was awesome.

I still have trouble working it out.

Vinny Valentine
That part was awesome.

I still have trouble working it out.

Yeah I did, until I watched it about 100 times over and over to get it in there. Its cool how they brought back old things and such.

DarkC
Halo: CE machinimas were better, IMO.

Vinny Valentine
Halo: CE machinimas were better, IMO.

Halo: CE ?

Vinny Valentine
Oh my ****ing God.

The ending episode to season 4 is so funny, it is Hilarius!

Spawn_Master
Oh my ****ing God.

The ending episode to season 4 is so funny, it is Hilarius! I'm gonna watch it..droolio

DarkC
Halo: CE ?
The ones before Halo 2.

Spawn_Master
NOOOOOOOoooooooooo..They killed Doughnut!! cry

And Tucker's pregnant! laughing

Vinny Valentine
Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.