Drax vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
drax is at his peak w/ the gem. wh o wins?

vpokdekjyafmidp
bump

Darth Kal-El
DD. With one life.

Mider
DD wins

golem370
Drax rips his body apart with one powerful punch

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah, when i made this, i was leaning towards drax

batdude123
Drax

vpokdekjyafmidp
anyone got any proof?

batdude123
Drax beat up Thanos when they fought. There's my proof. Drax wins this pretty easilly especially fully powered.

Darth Kal-El
And Thanos beats him two other times.

Tshern
Drax takes it.

Redatom65
Doomsday is a mindless killer of superman i don't know if he's smart or what nowadays but any killer of the man of stell is one not to be trifulled with

Doomsday

batdude123
Originally posted by Redatom65
Doomsday is a mindless killer of superman i don't know if he's smart or what nowadays but any killer of the man of stell is one not to be trifulled with

Doomsday

Didn't they both kill each other at the same time?

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
And Thanos beats him two other times.

My point was that anybody who can hang with Thanos in a fight is VERY tough. To beat him even ONCE is a masterful accomplishments in the comic book world. I doubt DD has what it takes to take down Drax.

the Darkone
Drax w/ power gem will beat doomsday into oblivion, the power gem amps your strength, durability up to unknown levels. Drax was already at class 100 and with the power gem his strength is off the charts and plus he flies at light speed, uh doomsday is dead before the fight even begins. DC fanboys need to stop acting like doomsday is the ultimate being, only thing he is a walking pis at the highest order.

Drax w/power gem 10/10

CaptainStoic
Without the pis/cis Drax will take this fairly easy, he would have the Gem of Power, which means unlimited strength.

Mider
that doesnt mean he can win just cause you have unlimited strengh doesnt mean you can win, thor with the gem still lost didnt he and champion was stronger then thanos but thanos is better fighter and just jumped out of the way.

Horrificus
Doomsday is known for being a big "hair-puller". And Drax doesn't have any hair. So, that right there is going to put DD at a disadvantage.

Next, Doomsday likes to slap a lot when he fights. Slaps and scratches and pulls hair a lot. And sometimes he throws feces.

I don't know if the slapping and scratching and feces is going to do much to Drax.

I have to go with Drax.

Mider
lol drax loses to doomsday i think doomsday can take thanos of course everyone will say im crazy cause thanos is like an icon on here which is sad since he isnt invincible

the Darkone
Drax w/power gem will kill Doomsday or b***h slap into space.
Drax w/power gem 10/10.

Mider
um no he loses even an uber superman couldnt beat him drax gets knocked out.

the Darkone
Drax w/power gem = unlimited strength and invulnerability, basiclly puts doomsday to sleep.

Mider
who cares dude so did champion did he beat thanos? no so who cares if he has unlimited strenth.

the Darkone
Drax w/power gem with already class 100 strength, will pimp out doosday like the hoe he is.

Mider
who cares what class he is superman is strong enough to punch the moon in half and doomsday slaped him around like a nobody

Horrificus
Actually i think DD is bad as hell and would beat Drax eventually. But off the start Drax would win.

darthgoober
ninja

Badabing
Originally posted by darthgoober
ninja durfist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
ninja

My ChaosSense is tingling . . . fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.