ROTS Obi Wan vs Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Takes place in Mustafar.

Replace ROTS Anakin, with Anakin Solo..who wins?

Darth Subjekt
Well if its said that ROTS Anakin can beat him, I see no reason why OB1 couldn't beat him. I think OB1 wins quickly.

jollyjim311
Obi Wan could take him, but not quickly. Obi Wan's style is based on defense, remember, so fights may be longer with him, but overall, he expends less energy.

Council#13
^what he said

Darth Subjekt
But just because you excel in defence doesnt mean that you cant have a strong, effective offence. If there isnt a well organized offence to block, you have to attack. Thats the only reason I say he wins quick, but i can see why you say it would be a lengthy battle.

Tarvos
Having a strong defense is the greatest way of taking your opponent by suprise.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Obi Wan could take him, but not quickly. Obi Wan's style is based on defense, remember, so fights may be longer with him, but overall, he expends less energy.

You mean like that very long drawn out battle against General Grievous?

jollyjim311
Yeah, only not as upsetting.

ESB - 1138
I'm sure Obi-Wan could use form IV to finish Solo easily. After all he was pretty good with IV considering he was beating Maul before he was pushed into a hole.

Tangible God
Well I'M sure, Anakin Solo, with his awesome Plagueis/Sidious/Skywalker heritage would create his own form in a matter of seconds, and use it's heart-stopping, Kill Bill technique to destroy Obi-Wan.

ESB - 1138
It has not been proven that Anakin was born because of Plagueis. For all we know Plagueis could just be a story Palpatine made up to try and turn Anakin. Anakin could have actually been born from the Force. Like Lucas was trying to make Anakin seem more like Jesus.

Obi-Wan could handle Anakin.

Tangible God
Yeah... I was... joking.

Tarvos
Meh.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
It has not been proven that Anakin was born because of Plagueis. For all we know Plagueis could just be a story Palpatine made up to try and turn Anakin. Anakin could have actually been born from the Force. Like Lucas was trying to make Anakin seem more like Jesus.

Obi-Wan could handle Anakin.
GL was implying that Plagueis "willed" the force to create Anakin. Not that Shmi had sex with Plagueis and got pregnant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.