Chewbacca VS Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willman
I think chewbacca would pwn Han.

Council#13
What weapons does each one have?

((The_Anomaly))
Yea we need more info.

Xepeyon
My guess is probably blasters.

Faunus
''Blaster'' leaves much room for elaboration. You can have a Jawa Ion rifle or an E-Web repeating blaster-turret.

Tarvos
Or a DL-11 or an E-11.

Where does it take place? What are they armed with?

Council#13
yes, we need more info. Blaster crossbows, blaster rifles, blaster pistols, laser guns, lightsabers, starships, hand to hand combat, blaster vs. lightsabers and vibroblades, vibroblades, a club, an Ion cannon, etc.

Darth Kal-El
im assuming han has his usual blaster. and chewie has his bowcaster. if that's the case, i think Chewie wins. He's pretty good in Shadows of the Empire.

darthsith19
Chewie.

Tarvos
I'd say Han, actually. He's one of the most precise gunmen in the entire universe, and that's damn good.

furbys are evil
chewie owes han a life debt and so he would let han kill him..

willman
yes but that doesnt count. yeah chewie would have his bowcaster and han, his usual blaster.

Tarvos
Then Han wins.

Sintas Vel
Han's a better shot than Chewbacca I would say, and given they're using their own weapons - I'd say Han.

Although, Han would have to nail Chewbacca in the head, because I'm sure it'd take more than one shot to take him down elsewhere.

Wesker
Han puts a bolt through Chewie's head.

Deception
especially since Chewies, overgrown head wont be a hard target to miss

Blaxican_Hydra
Wicket pwns them both at the same time.

Brotz
Han Solo wouldn't have a chance to shoot at Chewbacca's head. In melee, Han Solo loses his shooting arm, in ranged combat, I think we all remember how accurate Chewbacca was with his bowcaster in ROTJ (he shot down a speeder bike, although it was going in a straight line, still, that's more than Han Solo has done with his pistol). If you don't agree with what I just said, consider this: Chewbacca was a hunter back on Kashyyyk, and has a few hundred years more experience with a bowcaster than Han Solo has with any ranged weapon. Also, in X-Wing: Isard's Revenge, Ackbar mentions that if Chewbacca wanted to kill Han, he'd have no trouble doing so. Thus, I believe it is more accurate to say Chewbacca puts a bolt in Solo's head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.