The Authority vs JLA vs Imperial Guard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Jenny Quantum
Jack Hawksmoor
Swift
Apollo
Midnighter
Engineer II
Doctor III
Rose Tattoo

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Batman
Green Arrow
Captain Marvel
Red Tornado

vs

Gladiator
Quasar
Starbolt
Oracle
Magique
Hobgoblin
Moondancer
Neutron

DigiMark007
Which is Doctor III? there's been lots. I'm assuming you're using the Authority at the end of the Revolution arc, but I'm only half-way through it right now, so I can't say for sure.

Honestly, though, Jenny Quantum and any Doctor are beyond everyone else in this fight by a wide margin. The only (small) possibility is if Flash speed-blitzes them before they do anything. But give them enough time to form a thought, and the fight will be over.

Quasar, GL, and Flash are the only ones I could see lasting a while. But they're screwed too.

grey fox
Jla , they have flash . Although if The Doctor can come up with something before flash get's to him (which i doubt) then the authority have a chance.

golem370
Quasar is not the uber power one. He is a Imperial Guard. http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Neutron_%28Imperial_Guard%29

DigiMark007
Even still, unless they have anyone who can fight off high-level matter manipulation from Jenny and Doctor, they're done for.

It's all about the situation. Flash could feasibly take them out in time if it's a "Ready GO!" style fight (he'd have to go for the brain too...the body wouldn't work as they could reform themselves with a thought), but otherwise Authority wins easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.