Thing and Colossus vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
I searched for this thread and think this haven't been done.
So...

Sparkz
If Thing and colossus hit hard and fast together at the start of the fight they have a chance, if not Hulk will get mad, and well smash them, I'd say Hulk 6/10

jgiant
Hulk smashes them 8/10...thing and colossus are not in his league, well for a little bit they will...not for long...

Hit and Run
^Pretty much. Given the Hulk's higher feats, even guys like Thor and Immortal Hercules can't knock him out in a slugfest.

Validus
Hulk 8/10

2/10 he gets bored and leaves the battlefield.

King KAM
Originally posted by Hit and Run
^Pretty much. Given the Hulk's higher feats, even guys like Thor and Immortal Hercules can't knock him out in a slugfest. Herc will just choke him out.

guy222
Hulk

SuperiorTech
They will slug it out hulk will get more and more pissed and throw them both a beating.

Jonathanos
Hulk crushes them.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah, but Thing and Colossus would make sure Hulk new he was in a fight before it happened.

Faceman
More rape threads...

Bouboumaster
Raaaaaaape time!

Hulk 10/10

guy222
poor ben and piotr

Knowsbleed33
No good. Savage Hulk smash!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Sparkz
If Thing and colossus hit hard and fast together at the start of the fight they have a chance, if not Hulk will get mad, and well smash them, I'd say Hulk 6/10

thumb up

golem370
Abomination went toe to toe with Hulk at a calm state and was getting the better of him until he got mad enough to past Abominations strength and he was twice as strong as Hulk he couldn't beat him before Hulk got strong enough to win.

snoopdogg
Savage Hulk was also beating Abomination and Rhino at the same time iirc.

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
thumb up

thumb down 6/10?!

The Hulk stomps.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
thumb down 6/10?!

The Hulk stomps.

If you say so. I think Hulk wins the majority, too. But I also know that if these two work together to hit Hulk hard and fast, they do have the chance to KO him, for even a moment.

Is there something I'm missing? Am I really far off-base here? Because I don't think I am. no expression

golem370
Their only hope is to outsmart Hulk

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If you say so. I think Hulk wins the majority, too. But I also know that if these two work together to hit Hulk hard and fast, they do have the chance to KO him, for even a moment.

Is there something I'm missing? Am I really far off-base here? Because I don't think I am. no expression

Your not too far off. The Team definitely has a good chance to KO before Hulk gets too out of hand strength/durability wise.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Your not too far off. The Team definitely has a good chance to KO before Hulk gets too out of hand strength/durability wise.

Agreed

llagrok
Namor beat him, Doc Sam fared well, Thor w/o hammer fared well, Hercules fared well/beat him?

Two class 90-100s should take out the Hulk.

BUSTER1
If the duo get the jump on a CALM Savage Hulk (who will be 90ton strength) and one of them gets him in a full nelson they will be able to hold him long enough for the other to get in enough punches to ko Hulk, before his strrength escalates enough for him to break free and bring the fight to them.
If they go about it any other way-like trying to both batter him at once-advantage Hulk. If they both try to batter Hulk, with his cunning he will more than likely grab 1 and slam him into the other. All the while his strength will be increasing with his rage. Any blow he hits Pete or Ben with now will cause a variety of damage while theirs will cause less ( as Hulk's durability will escalate with his strength)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.