Evolution. Natures greatest science.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
Seeing as no-one visits that "prove evolution" thread anymore, I decided to quote this and post it in a new thread. Asta la vista. Originally posted by xyz revolution
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/educators/teachstuds/svideos.html

a whole volume of evolution facts. wink

Mindship
The fact of the matter is, no matter what you post/link to, people are gonna believe what they wanna believe. It is the rare kind of individual who is ready to accept Truth, no matter where it may lead him/her.

Compounding the above is, most people consider themselves that rare kind of individual.

Shakyamunison

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Mindship
The fact of the matter is, no matter what you post/link to, people are gonna believe what they wanna believe. It is the rare kind of individual who is ready to accept Truth, no matter where it may lead him/her.

Compounding the above is, most people consider themselves that rare kind of individual. whether they believe it or not, I'm proving evolution as science.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Mindship

Compounding the above is, most people consider themselves that rare kind of individual. I don't know, though once people start looking at some facts, you just got to see some truths, but still there are things that go beyond our understanding.

Wesker
You don't convince people with links or parroting another's words; you can only even attempt to make an effort by providing an argumentive stance that they can see and make sense of. You must be able to point out where their stance is faulty, and why; not just bash it into submission with personal prejudice. You have to provide as much proof as you can muster for your own argument, and never lose sight of the big picture. It's easy to get caught up in rebutting little points, but that can escalate into back and forths and disagreements on small points that pale in comparison to the big issue.

Now, that having been said, that link proves nothing. I am a supporter of evolution, and I have no motivation to click that link. You want to entertain me, provide a post filled with information and not just blatant religion bashing and science parading.

Mindship

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Wesker
You don't convince people with links or parroting another's words; you can only even attempt to make an effort by providing an argumentive stance that they can see and make sense of. You must be able to point out where their stance is faulty, and why; not just bash it into submission with personal prejudice. You have to provide as much proof as you can muster for your own argument, and never lose sight of the big picture. It's easy to get caught up in rebutting little points, but that can escalate into back and forths and disagreements on small points that pale in comparison to the big issue.

Now, that having been said, that link proves nothing. I am a supporter of evolution, and I have no motivation to click that link. You want to entertain me, provide a post filled with information and not just blatant religion bashing and science parading. ermm, I'm proving evolution.

Wesker
Yeah, with a link? Show us how well you understand the concept. Paraphrase the points, educate us in your level of understanding and comprehension, or don't bother. Anyone can post links or use one-liners; show us the depth of your conviction and argue successfully.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by xyz revolution
ermm, I'm proving evolution.

Exactly how many threads are you gonna make on the subject of evolution? You do know that eventually they'll be merged....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Exactly how many threads are you gonna make on the subject of evolution? You do know that eventually they'll be merged....

That is a good question. When he started this thread I was going to post my dead horse photo, but it's at home. sad

Wesker
http://nefariouslabs.r30.net/Dead%20Horse.jpg

Punker69
Originally posted by xyz revolution
Seeing as no-one visits that "prove evolution" thread anymore, I decided to quote this and post it in a new thread. Asta la vista.

Ever heard of a bump?

Hit_and_Miss
Thats a nice pic wesker... But I think this one is slightly better...
http://www.trimpe.org/jr/pictures/deadhorse.jpg

Wesker
It didn't show. Host it. www.imageshack.us

Hit_and_Miss
Shows for me! Guess if you view the original.... Oh well... Here it is again!

http://x10.putfile.com/3/8218051295.jpg

Wesker
That picture is cool. When I get home I'll have to nab that one.

xyz revolution
did anyone look at the link?

lil bitchiness
Do not start multiple threads please, just because the original thread is not popular.

Use the index I have provided for you, or use the search function, as your thread creating on the same topic clogs this forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.