wesker VS krauser from resident evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jk5000
they fight in the desert like place in whcih leon fought krauser the bit where krausers arm mutates leon can have his weapons but no crazy shit like the handcannon or rocket launcher (inf) or a broken butterfly or killer 7 just the standard issue stuff like hangun riot gun maybe tmp and some grenades krauser has his knife flash grenades his arm could be mutated if you like

be creative about who would win and why or bend the rules a little ( eg. weapons scenario)

IcePunk
Krauser will make Albert explode with his crazy as s harm attack big grin

ESB - 1138
First time I fought Krauser I got owned by him badly. Mostly because I had like no ammo left.

Droopy
Krauser his a pimp man he kinda looks like he belongs in a metal gearsolid game

ESB - 1138
The battle against Krauser is the best battle throughout the Resident Evil series.

Darkstorm Zero
For some reason.... Krausers mutated arm reminds me of Nightmare's Soul Edge when it's all folded into a single edged blade...

jk5000
yeah but who would win... i say that that krauser battle was bloody hard

Gouki
Krauser, Saurkraut or however it is spelled.

ESB - 1138
Wesker doesn't have a chance against Krauser.

jk5000
yeah but wesker has superhuman strengh

DarkC
Originally posted by jk5000
yeah but wesker has superhuman strengh
Um, no. That would be Krauser you're talking about.

IcePunk
Originally posted by jk5000
yeah but who would win... i say that that krauser battle was bloody hard
Or bloody frickin' easy, use the knife, it's super effective on him and Albert aint got no knife laughing

IcePunk
Originally posted by DarkC
Um, no. That would be Krauser you're talking about.
But Albert does have a few qoite powerfull moves; shoot a zombie in it's knee and Albert kicks of it's head or shoot one in it's head and then use his Iron palm strike smile

Yeah I noticed, multi post

ESB - 1138
Krauser isn't a zombie and Wesker doesn't want to get melee with Krauser. That's pwnage.

IcePunk
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Krauser isn't a zombie and Wesker doesn't want to get melee with Krauser. That's pwnage.
Yeah, but still powerfull moves

ESB - 1138
Krauser's arm thing doubles as a shield

IcePunk
hey, that's true....ok end of this fight, soooooooo whats your highest high score on The mercenaries, mine is 114300 with Wesker on the Castle level big grin

ESB - 1138
Sounds around the same with me expect with Krauser and Ada

ChaoticReign
Maybe I'm going nuts but most of my RE knowledge stems from the books. Wasn't Wesker at one point some sort of g-virus experiment who did have super strength. I remember they did use one of the viruses as an excuse to how he survived.

jk5000
this is how it happened wesker released a tyrant from containment and instead of it killing the stars members it killed him but wesker lived because he already had sumin inside him wesker had these amazing powers like superhuman strengh and shit i found this on the internet... Wesker injected himself with a serum (colloquially known as the "Plot Device Virus"wink, given to him by his partner William Birkin, that would place him in a state of suspended animation. This allowed him to fake his own death and gave him superhuman strength, agility, and regeneration, but at the severe cost of the loss of his humanity. The resulting mutation also gave him cat-like eyes (but these are not immediately noticeable due to the sunglasses he always wears)
plus wesker has weapons like these awesome handguns on mercenaries

jk5000
and when wesker he fought chris i think chris hit him with a metal pole and instead of hurting wesker it just bent the pole then wesker kicked him and he actually flew through the air plus when he was fighting that lady tyrant from code veronica i think the one that goes on fire wesker dodged her flames by running along the walls and jumping off the wall and punching the tyrant in the face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.