THANOS vs. SUPERMAN AND THOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
OK the two heroes have teamed to beat thanos who wins...............

King KAM
Thanos

Avalonofthewind
They beat him physically, hypothetically, and realistically.

JOE NUNEZ
are you basing that on a logical ,rational, and systametic way ...

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by King KAM
Thanos care to explain genious....

King KAM
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
care to explain genious.... no need to

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by King KAM
no need to go and play with your puppy.....

golem370
Thanos is smarter just as strong as ether one of them & has more experience. Silver Surfer would destroy Superman 10x over and Thanos would do better then that.

leonidas
both written to fullest potential, they could certainly make it very interesting . . .

golem370
true

Tulika
Thanos would unfortunately soon find himself in a place he doesn't want to be. This one goes to the beefheads 8/10.

Wally West
They suffer the wrath of the pimp hand. Never could I see Superman troubling Thanos, and Thor can't beat him either, the two of them together just delays the inevitable.

xtrubeastxcs
I think Supes and Thor can take Thanos. Superman just has to laser thanos' eyes, blinding him, thor comes in with the hammer while thanos is in pain, superman grabs thanos and pounds the crap out of him

GODSCRIBE
Thanos wins, physically they aren't much of a threat. He has taken Warrior Madness Thor WITH the power gem. He has taken the likes of Thor, Thing, Herc and Hulk simultaneously. Thanos can effectively take 5 or 6 powered beings on his own.

http://tinypic.com/imq6v8.jpg

Sorry, but Thor is pretty much a non-factor here...as his main strength, Mjolnir is ineffective on The Mad Titan.

http://tinypic.com/imq7bd.jpg

And yes, Thor gets Thanos's pimp hand as usual. He is nothing to Thanos..therefore Superman will not trouble since they are about the same level.

http://tinypic.com/imq7ls.jpg

Oh my, Thor getting owned AGAIN??

http://tinypic.com/imqe6d.jpg
Champion is as good as it gets physically, and even he gets OWNED.

http://tinypic.com/imr0bl.jpg

Even Superman knock-offs get owned with supreme quickness.

And I don't think I need to post scans of Surfer having 0 effect on Thanos. I'm sorry, but these little characters cannot stand up to his might. They go down 10/10.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by xtrubeastxcs
I think Supes and Thor can take Thanos. Superman just has to laser thanos' eyes, blinding him, thor comes in with the hammer while thanos is in pain, superman grabs thanos and pounds the crap out of him

moron, look at my post above. it negates all what you've said.

CaptainStoic
co-signed

soleran30
Well lets see could SS and SM stand up to Odin in Asgard as did Thanos, I'll say probably not Thanos wins.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by soleran30
Well lets see could SS and SM stand up to Odin in Asgard as did Thanos, I'll say probably not Thanos wins.

Odin KO'd SS with a single blast. He was even ignoring him at first.

GODSCRIBE
any other takers?

Sir Whirlysplat
Thanos loses to Squirrell girl. smile I'd say it depends

Redatom65
superman can beat darkseid thanos is based off drakseid superman is DC's posterboy superman can take thanos down along with thor ko
long fight team superman wins

Darth Kal-El
Thanos wins 9/10.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Thanos wins 9/10.

"Go Monkey Joe" smile

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Redatom65
superman can beat darkseid thanos is based off drakseid superman is DC's posterboy superman can take thanos down along with thor ko

Yeah, I'm sure Thanos and Darkseid are equals. Thanos is atleast PARALLAX level.

http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc294&image=b31e8_parallax.jpg

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Yeah, I'm sure Thanos and Darkseid are equals. Thanos is atleast PARALLAX level.

http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc294&image=b31e8_parallax.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic) "Go Monkey Joe" smile

GODSCRIBE
......,stfu

Sir Whirlysplat
"Go Monkey Joe"smile

Only one crossover is continuity smile

Juntai
And it's not the one where a rookie GL beats Parallax and Thanos at the same time.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Redatom65

Sure Darkseid and Thanos are on the same level... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess, Thor and Supes can take on a "WELL NOURISHED" Galactus..

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=cd94b_galactus.jpg

http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=824a3_galactus2.jpg
But neither Thor or Superman will EVER be able to take Thanos.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Juntai
And it's not the one where a rookie GL beats Parallax and Thanos at the same time.

laughing out loud Agreed Juntai smile

"Go Monkey Joe"

laughing

GODSCRIBE
And seeing as though Thanos can take on the Avengers by himseld (Thor included), Superman won't make a difference.

http://img128.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-1931/loc137/69fab_avengers.jpg
"Nothing can stop him". Agree with you.

I'm getting tired of saying this, but Thanos wins.

Juntai

But neither Thor or Superman will EVER be able to take Thanos. And yet Thanos did nothing Galactus, he knocked him through his ship, Galactus sent Punishers in as a distraction, then outsmarted Thanos and got him.

And yet, there's scans of Thor KOing Thanos a handful of times with the hammer.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Juntai
And yet, there's scans of Thor KOing Thanos a handful of times with the hammer.

yet there are scans of the hammer having 0 effect on him.

Wolverine2006

WHOA! What comic was that?

I say Thanos wins....especially with the infinity gauntlets

Redatom65
well of coarse if the gauntlet was in this picture thanos would win

leonidas

thanos got in one blast. g got up, blasted once, smashed his force field and left thanos laying. one more such blast would have destroyed thanos. 2 blasts from g would have killed thanos -- one if he hadn't had his field up. strange has also knocked g down. quasar and warlock have taken blasts. thor actually chased g away with a god blast and bill has smashed a hole in his armor. blasting g and having an impact is rpetty meaningless, really -- many top tier heroes have had decent showing against job-actus.

oh, and for what it's worth (nothing, really because it's not canon but keeps coming up . . .) darkseid also took a shot from g and got back up -- only in the xover, HE didn't have a shield . . .

and could someone end the issue of whether or not thanos can die!! avy, do you have a scan or place where it says he CAN die? scribe, do you have some ,place where it says he can't? which is more recent? i was under the impression that since THE END, he COULD die.

any confirmations?

soleran30
No need I am like monkey joesmile Thanos wins!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
No need I am like monkey joesmile Thanos wins!

hmmm smile

Jarlaxle
Do they stand a chance against the mighty Thanos?

golem370
Thanos can win easy If he wasn't Jobbing and was in bloodlust

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos can win easy If he wasn't Jobbing and was in bloodlust When does Thanos job?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Well, you see, this depends upon which camp you come from.

Some put Thanos, with his newest upgrade, on level with Odin. A sky father of sky fathers.

Others claim that the Surfer was jobbing to him like crazy in their meetings, and that the Surfer alone should be able to take him out.

If you originate from the former, then no. Thor and Superman can't take thanos.

If you believe the latter, then yes, Superman and Thor's combined might will definitely take out Thanos.

golem370
Squrriel Girl & Kaazar and when he has lost to Thor in the past and I am talking during the Mangog books.

golem370
I believe Thanos is above any herald except Destroyer

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Soljier
Some put Thanos, with his newest upgrade, on level with Odin. A sky father of sky fathers.

Thanos got new upgrades?!

Skeets
Thanos gets beat.

bbrem123
current thanos should have little trouble with these two..hes not even intimidated by Tenebrous and Aegis in Annihilation

celestialdemon
Thanos beat them both down.

bigbran
no comment because ill be attacked by dc fans....

lilnutta12
thanos wins with ease

but as i always say squireel girl or aunt may can beat thanos like a joke

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Squrriel Girl & Kaazar and when he has lost to Thor in the past and I am talking during the Mangog books. it was a thanos clone!!!!!!!

thanos did this to thor.... the real one

Whittdawg92
I've become a Galactus/spidey fanboy, but Thanos wins anyways.

Sixth_Winged
Thanos rips them a new one.

HisMajestyAC43
thanos currently would win this...

and if he's bsing about his upgrades he sure has some cohones because he stood in front of tenebrous and aegis and treated them like everyone else he sees, i'm not certain, but i'm definitely excited to see what this new and improved thanos is capable of. and in all reality i doubt that surfer jobs all that much to thanos... i think he should use his powers in a more effectual way, but time and time again, ss seems to lose to him.

i used to think that ss jobbed to thanos, but now i'm just starting to think that thanos is just a cut above.

galan7777777
while superman, and thor are physically very powerful......physical strength can not compare to the god-like near omnipotent powers of thanos

Crease
Originally posted by bigbran
no comment because ill be attacked by dc fans....

Cosign sad ... big grin

dvampire
Thanos gets beaten to a pulp.

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by dvampire
Thanos gets beaten to a pulp.

yep. to a bloody pulp...

um who has ever beaten thanos to a pulp??

are you joking? a warrior madness thor hardly made him back down.
and warrior madness thor>supes. thor, although capable of some pretty amazing things, is no match for thanos, nor is there anything that he can do to really hurt thanos effectively before being taken out. superman is just about the same, except he has no real projection powers save his precious heat vision to keep thanos at bay with.

thanos is a cosmic weilder and has easily taken thor down before. and once superman felt the wrath, thor's fate would be sealed. the only viable argument here is speed, and thanos has never really had any problem's with speed that he wasn't in control of.

thanospimphand
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
yep. to a bloody pulp...

and warrior madness thor>supes. thor, although capable of some pretty amazing things, is no match for thanos, nor is there anything that he can do to really hurt thanos effectively before being taken out. superman is just about the same, except he has no real projection powers save his precious heat vision to keep thanos at bay with.

thanos is a cosmic weilder and has easily taken thor down before. and once superman felt the wrath, thor's fate would be sealed. the only viable argument here is speed, and thanos has never really had any problem's with speed that he wasn't in control of.
a warrior madness thor with the power gem it was thor strength 10 fold

Thanos_1971
Thanos has stood up to Tyrant and Odin(not at once though).He should hold his own against Superman and Thor.

Rols
Its hard to fight against a being who can not die, absorber and caster of cosmic and mystical energy, psionic potential, and a uber-genius. Then again his fighting Thor and Superman who on their own right bad assess...I still say Thanos manipulates them to work for him...As his new heralds, apparently his taking heralds now big grin .

dvampire
yep. to a bloody pulp...

Thanos ran to get a weapon when he was fighting against a WM Thor, so he did back down. Has Thanos ever really fought Thor and beat him in a fight? I don't think so.

Supes can speed blitz him with planet/time shattering blows and Heat Vision, while Thor summon up a god blasts, ending the fight. The only way Thanos wins this match is if both Superman and Thor are holding back, while Thanos isn't.

Skeets
Thanos ran to get a weapon when he was fighting against a WM Thor, so he did back down. Has Thanos ever really fought Thor and beat him in a fight? I don't think so.

Supes can speed blitz him with planet/time shattering blows and Heat Vision, while Thor summon up a god blasts, ending the fight. The only way Thanos wins this match is if both Superman and Thor are holding back, while Thanos isn't. Thanos has beaten Thor more than once.....erm
And that same gun trick he did,later on he showed that he can pull it off without any tech.

K3VIL
Thanos used the force rifle to block Thor cause he knewed a WM Thor was a force he should reckon with.
Thanos was defeated from Thor that was wearing his asgardian battle armor and strength belt, but in another occasions Thor still managed to stand up to him.If Supes go sundipping and comes back full power, I see the team doing this.
Thanos stood up to Odin who yeah, was holding back, but it was still Odin.
Thanos survived to Tyrant assault, dunno if it was full power, but surely considering Tyrant was surprised, he managed to use a considerable amount of his energies.
I still believe, Thor with GodForce and Anti Force plus Superman sundipped can managed to contain and beat the Titan or make him teleport away.

jacobo0o
isnt it king thor right now??

HisMajestyAC43
this is regular thor, not rkthor or wmthor. and a regular supes. not sundipped...

thanos is more than capable of handling thor at regular power, hes done it before. and superman isn't too different, he just lacks the energy projection that thor has.

i'm not saying this would be easy for thanos, but i don't think he would lose the majority.

dvampire
Originally posted by Skeets
Thanos has beaten Thor more than once.....erm
And that same gun trick he did,later on he showed that he can pull it off without any tech.

When has Thanos beaten Thor in a one on one fight? Thanos didn't pull anything off against WM Thor without his tech, he was clearly losing the fight.

I still think Supes or Thor is enough to fight Thanos alone, both of them togather will beat him to a pulp.

Skeets
When has Thanos beaten Thor in a one on one fight? Thanos didn't pull anything off against WM Thor without his tech, he was clearly losing the fight.

I still think Supes or Thor is enough to fight Thanos alone, both of them togather will beat him to a pulp.
He did the same thing against Odin but without the Tech.

bigbran
he did the same thing to odin later in the fight. proves he can do it w/o tech.
how was thanos losing? unless a bleeding nose now counts as losing....
if i remember correct, thanos was hitting thor around.

Broly92
Thanos wins

HisMajestyAC43
i seem to remeber a scan of thanos pimp slapping thing and thor at the same time sending them flying... same with hulk and drax. he also has stood toe to toe with odin and galactus.

dvampire
he did the same thing to odin later in the fight. proves he can do it w/o tech.
how was thanos losing? unless a bleeding nose now counts as losing....
if i remember correct, thanos was hitting thor around.

A person fleeing from battle to go get a weapon is pretty much losing the battle.

Skeets
A person fleeing from battle to go get a weapon is pretty much losing the battle.
Not really because he proved that he can do the same thing as the gun himself.

dvampire
i seem to remeber a scan of thanos pimp slapping thing and thor at the same time sending them flying... same with hulk and drax. he also has stood toe to toe with odin and galactus.

He fought them with the power Gem, which put him in alot of trouble doing so. He was losing against Odin, and he didn't slightest chance against Galactus, so it wasn't really going toe to toe with him.

dvampire
Not really because he proved that he can do the same thing as the gun himself.

What are you talking about? He went to go get his gun, that means that he would have lost if he hadn't.

bigbran
yes....

Skeets
What are you talking about? He went to go get his gun, that means that he would have lost if he hadn't.
Do you read what people post?I have been wondering that for along time now.
I'll say it again.Thanos can do the same thing as the gun under his own power,he did it to Odin without the gun.
Why waste energy doing an attack when you can get a weapon that can do it for you?

Dalak
Originally posted by jacobo0o
isnt it king thor right now??

Thor came back in Civil War. He looks like El Classico. He has his eyes and is barechinned again (Damn Aryan Thor!! THOR WAS A REDHEAD WITH A BEARD!!!!!)

bigbran
I'll say it again.Thanos can do the same thing as the gun under his own power,he did it to Odin without the gun.
Why waste energy doing an attack when you can get a weapon that can do it for you? http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9241/signgoyoukz9or6.gif

MJOILNIR
I like Thanos. Hes one of my favorite villians. I just cant see him beating Supes and Thor fighting at thier full potential. He's powerful no doubt but I think this is a little to much credit. We have seen Supes rediculous feats, espically strength. If anyone can knock Thanos unconcious then Superfreak is probably the one. God I cant believe Im useing this, but then thiers the *ack, gag, cough* speedblitz to.

bigbran
look at this.

MJOILNIR
Sorry but Ive seen Thor and and Supes do things just as impressive. I dont even like Supes(I cant stand him anymore) but I just cant see Thanos taking the majority against this team. I mean look at the stupid feats Supes has done.

dvampire
yes....

Notice that Thor isn't put down and that's Thanos using the power gem btw.

dvampire
look at this.

Again all that is being down with the power gem, which still didn't help him in the long run.

bigbran
Again all that is being down with the power gem, which still didn't help him in the long run. i dont see the power gem.

dvampire
Why waste energy doing an attack when you can get a weapon that can do it for you?

Do you think Thor or Supes will just stand there while Thanos go off to get a weapon? It's not going to happen.

bigbran
Do you think Thor or Supes will just stand there while Thanos go off to get a weapon? It's not going to happen. again, thanos has the power to do it w/o a weapon.

Skeets
Notice that Thor isn't put down and that's Thanos using the power gem btw.
What are you talking about.Originally posted by dvampire
Again all that is being down with the power gem, which still didn't help him in the long run.
Thanos has the power gem....What the f**k? seriously what the hell are you talking about.Originally posted by dvampire
Do you think Thor or Supes will just stand there while Thanos go off to get a weapon? It's not going to happen.
Now I know you don't read peoples post.....no expression

Priest
Thanos is Skyfather level, esspecially with his upgrades. Thor, and Superman would get owned.
Look what happned to surfer, when Odin blasted him. The same would happnen to th team.

DickBlazer
the overrated Twhor doesn't even belong in this battle, he gets mauled.
supes could hold his own for awhile cause Thanos is a bit overrated as well.

bigbran
overated?
but supes doesnt belong in that catagorie.
thanos isnt underated, or overated.
by some he is overated, by some he is underated.

bigbran
Originally posted by DickBlazer
the overrated Twhor doesn't even belong in this battle, he gets mauled.
supes could hold his own for awhile cause Thanos is a bit overrated as well. everyones overated, but supes, right?

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg
it was a thanos clone!!!!!!!

thanos did this to thor.... the real one

How the hell did he do that?

Priest
Originally posted by Scoobless
How the hell did he do that?

POWER OF THANOS MUAHAHA! evil face

MJOILNIR
Really Im not hatin' on anyone, espically Thanos(well I do on Supes sometimes) . I dont think Thor is overrated, by some he is like any character can be, but not by all. Supes is overrated a lot but he is a badass whether I like him or not Ill admit it, he is. Thor is a serious victim of bad writing at times. He has probably the most powerful weapon in the multiverse and the writer usually has him use it as a club??? He couldent use all of Mjolnirs powers regularly if he wanted to thiers to damn many of them. Ive seen a list compiled of powers used thru the hammer and it was like a page and half long. Including things like time stopage and soul transmigration ect. Anyway I know a lot of folks wont agree with me nut I can see this team taking 6-7 out of 10 regularly.

dvampire
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos is Skyfather level, esspecially with his upgrades. Thor, and Superman would get owned.
Look what happned to surfer, when Odin blasted him. The same would happnen to th team.

I guess Thor is Skyfather level too then, since he was able to fight and hold his own against Zeus. Supes has also fought and beaten gods.

Again Supes and Thor wins if they are both fighting the way they should and not holding back.

kgkg
I guess Thor is Skyfather level too then, since he was able to fight and hold his own against Zeus.

Again Supes and Thor wins if they are both fighting the way they should and not holding back. laughing this guy is funnier than before

Skeets
laughing this guy is funnier than before
Notice how he didn't respond to my post.laughing

Darksaint
Sun-dipped Superman + Belt of Strength + flying at multiple LS + Thor with full godblast = Blasted Thanos.

IMO, if Superman and Thor work together well enough, they can win some.

Superboy Prime
Supes and Thor's combined might spells pain for any opponent they may face short of skyfather ...but then again this is Thanos we're talking about...

I see no reason other than "It's Thanos" why the duo can't take most of the wins.

badabing
I have to go With Supes and Thor but Thanos will give them a fight.

kgkg
Notice how he didn't respond to my post.laughing yes i did notice........... i bet he didn't read that issue...... since thanos did the same trick to ODIN.

bigbran
Originally posted by Darksaint
Sun-dipped Superman + Belt of Strength + flying at multiple LS + Thor with full godblast = Blasted Thanos.

IMO, if Superman and Thor work together well enough, they can win some. when was it said they had those in this fight, and thors godblast takes some time to do.

Skeets
yes i did notice........... i bet he didn't read that issue...... since thanos did the same trick to ODIN.
I told him that like in 3 different post....laughing out loud
you wanted a Sig right?what of and what do you want on it.

kgkg
you wanted a Sig right?what of and what do you want on it. big grin

ya make a sig with Gladiator in it smile

Skeets
big grin

ya make a sig with Gladiator in it smile
Damn I'll have to find a decent pic of him.

bigbran
you wanted a Sig right?what of and what do you want on it. i told him that too in like 3 different post!!
not to bright...

UniOmni
In a logical comic, Thanos would make them work hard for it, but he'd lose. In a Marvel comic though??
He'd own them both while making smart comments.

Now make it Superman AND WW, and the combined jobber aura of 2/3's of the Trinity would trumph Thanos's own sizeable aura.

And Thanos mouthing off to anyone who gives Galactus pause, is exactly why i hate him.

Rols
But thats what makes him Thanos; Arrogant, devious, knows his place in the cosmic food chain, is why i like him.
He'd lose against this guys dough in comics crossovers and hell lose good, but not in the forum.

celestialdemon
Someone say speedblitz?

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fallen44os.jpg

bigbran
someone say broken hand?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=breaking+bones&v=-_c7Uf7AvbY

Superboy Prime
Meh.

Serae Erigon
thanos would take this Happy Dance Happy Dance yes nuff said

UniOmni
Originally posted by Rols
But thats what makes him Thanos; Arrogant, devious, knows his place in the cosmic food chain, is why i like him.
He'd lose against this guys dough in comics crossovers and hell lose good, but not in the forum.

The fact that he mouthes off to people well above him, tells me that he doesn't know his place in the food chain.

You'll never see a gazelle teasing or high stepping infront of a lion.

Milkie
Suprman and Thor kill Thano like a man killed some guy last time

With ease

Rols
Thats whats make it diff. about him dough, interesting.. but he usually does not do it do to the likes of Galactus or high Cosmic beings..Well its just me i quess.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
The fact that he mouthes off to people well above him, tells me that he doesn't know his place in the food chain.

You'll never see a gazelle teasing or high stepping infront of a lion.

*Thanos* - "Imperiex...You are nothing but a 2nd rate clone of that idiot Galac-&$^^$&!" *Nothing but Bones left*

*Black Racer* - "Should have kept your mouth shut Thanos...what do you think this is? A Ron Marz comic? He's with Ion now...you assed out"

Superman and Thor seeing Imperiex wants to be left alone get the hell out of dodge.

HisMajestyAC43
lol... thanos mouths off because he knows he can back it up.

i've said it before, thanos is arrogant, but faaaaaar from stupid. if he's going to mouth off to someone, it's for a reason or is followed up by some action...

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by bbrem123
current thanos should have little trouble with these two..hes not even intimidated by Tenebrous and Aegis in Annihilation

plus tenebrous and aegis maybe on par with galactus in terms of power...

thanos wins but it wont be a walk in the park though...

dvampire
laughing this guy is funnier than before

You've always been funny to me! Like your post!

Thanos loses this battle. laughing

HisMajestyAC43

Thanos loses this battle. laughing

what a beautiful argument.

the laughing smileys did it for me...

superman is not sun dipped in this thread, thor is not king or wm... get off your dreamscape and face the fact that thanos has simultaneously dealt with bigger threats than these two.

and he wins the majority in this battle.

dvampire
what a beautiful argument.

the laughing smileys did it for me...

superman is not sun dipped in this thread, thor is not king or wm... get off your dreamscape and face the fact that thanos has simultaneously dealt with bigger threats than these two.

and he wins the majority in this battle.

Supes doesn't need a sundip to beat Thanos, nor does Thor needs to be WM. Again, Supes and Thor beats him easily if they fight with the best of their abilites, and isn't cheated from using them at their best. The only way Thanos wins is if he has prep, if he goes into battle against both of these guys without prep, he's going to get the beating of his life.

Here's another laguhing smiley for you. laughing

joesha28
Thanos manage to go toe to toe with Odin. He went toe to toe with WM Thor...so his strenght is relatively or slightly more 10x of Supes and Thor. With his other powers, i say Thanos wins 7/10. If Supes goes sundipped and Thor in warrior mode than it cut down to Thanos 3-4/10.

kgkg

Thanos loses this battle. laughing laughing everyone knows how stupid u are why even bother posting roll eyes (sarcastic)

MattDay
Originally posted by joesha28
Thanos manage to go toe to toe with Odin. He went toe to toe with WM Thor...so his strenght is relatively or slightly more 10x of Supes and Thor. With his other powers, i say Thanos wins 7/10. If Supes goes sundipped and Thor in warrior mode than it cut down to Thanos 3-4/10.

lol i can manage to go toe to toe with a silver back, dont mean im gona win. duh!

joesha28
Well you cld manage to go toe to toe with a silver back and die in 10 sec unless you run hell of your life but Thanos stood after Odin smoke him Odin did held back. WM Thor kaboosh him, Thanos did bleed but he did pretty well too.

MattDay
they can out run an olympic sprinter, if they wanted to beat me dead i still aint getting away lol you dig?

BobbyD
Blondie and Clark have what it takes to pull off a win. They just don't take the majority. erm

dvampire
Originally posted by joesha28

Thor magage to go toe to toe with Zeus and Supes has also fought Gods (Baal and the bunch), so what's your piont? How do you know Thor in WM mode is stronger than Superman? Do you have any kind of feat to prove this?

With what powers is Thanos going to beat two of the most powerful hero's from both of their unvierse at the same time without prep with? He has cosmic blasts, strength, very durable and can teleport; Supes has Superspeed (Thanos doesn't), strength, can fly, has Heat Vision, Ice Breath, strength, and is also very durable, while Thor can fly, strength, plenty of abilites can use with the Hammer, and is again, also very durable. Thanos won't stand the slightest of chance if this is them going all out.

Oh, and a Sundiped Supes and WM Thor would destroy Thanos, he's not that powerful. confused

dvampire
Originally posted by BobbyD
Blondie and Clark have what it takes to pull off a win. They just don't take the majority. erm

They take the majority. Thanos only way of winning is preping before battle. erm

dvampire
laughing everyone knows how stupid u are why even bother posting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again, you're just proving more of your stupidity. I'm not going to get caught up in it this time though. smile

Broly92
They take the majority. Thanos only way of winning is preping before battle. erm
No no

dvampire
Originally posted by Broly92
No no

Yes! And is this all you have to say for this debate? confused

Thanos_1971
Hmm.Can Thor and Superman stand up to Tyrant?Thanos has.

dvampire
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Hmm.Can Thor and Superman stand up to Tyrant?Thanos has.

No he didn't, he crawled to the orb for help, his attacks alone wasn't doing anything to him. And no Thor or Supes can't take him, just like Thanos wasn't able to.

Broly92
dvampire you are stupid if you don't reliaze you are wrong

dvampire
dvampire you are stupid if you don't reliaze you are wrong

But I'm not wrong, so I'm not stupid. You're wrong for even posting something like this.

Broly92
I will not argue with you if you refuse the truth that Thanos wins

dvampire
I will not argue with you if you refuse the truth that Thanos wins

But Thanos doesn't win.

Broly92
roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos can and has beaten Thor easily and Silver Surfer who is above both of them

dvampire
roll eyes (sarcastic) Thanos can and has beaten Thor easily and Silver Surfer who is above both of them

Show me scans of Thanos beating Thor? Surfer has never beaten Thor btw (Thor has beaten him).

Broly92
Show me scans of Thanos beating Thor? Surfer has never beaten Thor btw (Thor has beaten him).
If you look back it has already been shown you just did not accept it
Most people say Surfer is above Thor and everyone agrees he is above Superman

Thanos_1971
No he didn't, he crawled to the orb for help, his attacks alone wasn't doing anything to him. And no Thor or Supes can't take him, just like Thanos wasn't able to.

Thanos did better than they would have.

draxx_tOfU
But I'm not wrong, so I'm not stupid. You're wrong for even posting something like this.

you may not be stupid...but your wrong nevertheless...thanos wipes the floor with superman and thor... laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Thanos.

MattDay
i say thanos would win but he gets knocked so far from the battlefield he is out of the fight, a heavy punch from these guys at the same time will make thanos go bye bye

who?-kid
Superman alone can give Thanos a serious run for his money. He is stronger, faster and at least as durable. Throw in Thor and Thanos gets his ass handed to him.

olympian
Originally posted by who?-kid
Superman alone can give Thanos a serious run for his money. He is stronger, faster and at least as durable. Throw in Thor and Thanos gets his ass handed to him.
Not, imo.

SM has troubles with other top tiers on a regular base. And Thanos doesnt.

Ergo, Thanos is stronger not to mention more durable.

who?-kid
Originally posted by olympian
Not, imo.

SM has troubles with other top tiers on a regular base. And Thanos doesnt.

Ergo, Thanos is stronger not to mention more durable.
Superman has the strength feats in his pocket, believe me. I'm not sure if Superman is more durable, but he's at least as durable as Thanos.

I see no reason to think otherwise. Even Spider-Man has knocked back Thanos (a little bit). If Spider-Man tried to do the same thing with Superman, he'd break his bones.

Wally West
And Batman has punched Darkseid and moved him a little bit. While Lobo has punched Darkseid and not had any affect. Its just the way comics are, it proves nothing.

Thanos gets knocked back by Spider-Man, while on the other hand doesn't get knocked back by Odin blasting him at point blank range with gungnir and actually advances.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>