Ultimate Dazzler Versus 616 Dazzler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Who can gather the biggest crowd in a concert ?

Both are given a week of prep and are allowed any instruments.

The line ups on the shows will be

Ultimate Dazzler
Disturbed
Slipknot
Nightwish
Rammestein

616 Dazzler
Marylin Manson
Creed
Drowning Pool
Mettalica

grey fox
Bump

Marcus4600
I'd go to the Ultimate show, myself.

Tshern
Awww, a Finnish band. But they don't have a lead singer anymore since Tarja Turunen was kicked out of the band.

Marcus4600
^ I didn't hear about that. That kinda sucks. She was an awesome vocalist. Anyone know where I could find the song by Turmion Katilot ca lled Verta Jalihaa? The song is amazing!

Tshern
I suppose it's Verta ja lihaa, that would make it grammatically correct (Blood and flesh). I have the song on my computer...

Nightwish is looking for a new singer.

Marcus4600
Any possible way I could get that song from you? I want it REEEEEL bad. If you've even seen bunnykill, you'd understand how I first heard it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern
I suppose it's Verta ja lihaa, that would make it grammatically correct (Blood and flesh). I have the song on my computer...

Nightwish is looking for a new singer.

I was actually ticked off about that , the women had a good voice....

Marcus4600
Same here. She had an amazing voice. She's what made Once such a great album.

Seriously though, anyway I can find that song somewhere?

DarkCrawler
Nightwish was great. rock

Tshern
I never liked it. I sure understand why so many people liked it though, their music was brilliantly made and it differed from most of the music out there. Well, it just wasn't for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.