The Ultimates Continue On............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
OK so we have this Line up..........

Overall founder leader;

Nick Fury

Ultimates line up;

Cap
Iron-man
Thor
wasp
Quicksilver
Scarlet witch
Hawkeye

and maybe a few more eg hulk etc

Imagine that vol 2 has just ended. these guys are all alive and OK after issue 12.

Where do they go from here? Which new threats do they face?

Ultron?
Wonder-man?
Kang?
Red skull?
Doom?

who/what would you like to happen in the future story lines?

Rewmac
I'd like more focus on Thor and Iron Man at least they could have fight while Cap just giving him tactical advice...

willRules
Originally posted by Rewmac
I'd like more focus on Thor and Iron Man at least they could have fight while Cap just giving him tactical advice...

that'd be cool, but what would spark off the fight??? any new faces???

willRules
I think an ultimate count nefaria would be cool but it would be vey far fetched. maybe if they made him a genetically enhanced, or steriod abusive man who underwent tons of experiements to get his powers or possibly he gained them through mystical purposes..........or maybe just make him a mutant??

Marcus4600
Thanos is coming.

willRules
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Thanos is coming.

eek!

I would love to see that.

ultimate red Skull would be cool..............and Ultimate BP (If there is an ultimate BP) should join the team.......................

Rewmac
It would be something like Thor must find out something about his family or so....And he meets Tony half way, tells him to get lost, but he wants to stay, so they fight, and then Thor agrees for Tony to come along....

willRules
cool

Mindship
I just bought my first Ultimate issue (Ultimate Galactus), and I have mixed feelings about it. What exactly are "the Ultimates?" What are they about? Seems to me like an updated, modernized version of "the classics" (this is good: I like how Gah Lak Tus is used to explain the Fermi paradox), but where a lot of the heroes are so damn young (not good: I'm not crazy about a Reed with no white sideburns, or a Ben not sounding like he's from Brooklyn).

Sorry is this is a bit off-topic, but I am now intrigued by what Marvel's trying to do here.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by willRules
I think an ultimate count nefaria would be cool but it would be vey far fetched. maybe if they made him a genetically enhanced, or steriod abusive man who underwent tons of experiements to get his powers or possibly he gained them through mystical purposes..........or maybe just make him a mutant??

How about making him an evil "Superman" or better yet an altruistic dictator!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mindship
I just bought my first Ultimate issue (Ultimate Galactus), and I have mixed feelings about it. What exactly are "the Ultimates?" What are they about? Seems to me like an updated, modernized version of "the classics" (this is good: I like how Gah Lak Tus is used to explain the Fermi paradox), but where a lot of the heroes are so damn young (not good: I'm not crazy about a Reed with no white sideburns, or a Ben not sounding like he's from Brooklyn).

Sorry is this is a bit off-topic, but I am now intrigued by what Marvel's trying to do here.

Yup it's an update and it's excellent. I say kill the 616 Universe now!

willRules
Originally posted by Mindship

Like whirly says it was updated for new readers with a few changes, but it became insanely popular with new and old fans alike. The Ultimates themselves especially.......

King KAM
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Thanos is coming. you have evidence?

Lucid Lui
Thanos is appearing in Ultimate Fantastic Four soon. And Ronan.

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=61584

King KAM
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Thanos is appearing in Ultimate Fantastic Four soon. And Ronan.

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=61584 awesome!!!! who the hell is ronan?

willRules
Originally posted by King KAM
awesome!!!! who the hell is ronan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronan_the_Accuser

inamilist
any idea when this new UFF book is comming out?

Murda Mase
Kang would be great!

Um and Mr. Hyde or the wrecking crew would be cool too.

Namor would be a cool battle between them, seeing as how the ult. FF couldn't do nothing to him.

I love the Ultimates.

I like every character better then the classic version one.

Ultimates, Ultilmate FF, Ult X-men and Ult. Spider-Man are must read books.IMO

willRules
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Kang would be great!

Um and Mr. Hyde or the wrecking crew would be cool too.

Namor would be a cool battle between them, seeing as how the ult. FF couldn't do nothing to him.

I love the Ultimates.

I like every character better then the classic version one.

Ultimates, Ultilmate FF, Ult X-men and Ult. Spider-Man are must read books.IMO

I couldn't agree more. An ultimate wrecking crew would be great..............

King KAM
I couldn't agree more. An ultimate wrecking crew would be great.............. The wrecking crew is hilarious, kang is just annoying...

willRules
kang is just annoying...

Kang?? Annoying?? he has beaten captain america in hand to hand combat before!!! Happy Dance

cap beat him in the next issue though.................

willRules
BUMP

King KAM
Kang?? Annoying?? he has beaten captain america in hand to hand combat before!!! Happy Dance

cap beat him in the next issue though................. PIS, and kang is annoying, all his arcs bore me

willRules
PIS

I disagree. Kang is one of the few characters whose feats are perfectly logical. He is able to travel through time and train any or every fighting style that ever exists or will exist and fight anyone he wants. If he loses he could go back or forward in time, rest and come back a second after he left to fight again. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.