Pre-Crisis Superman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
PC Superman has no rest before each battle. Who stops him?

1) Captain Britain
2) Terrax
3) Savage Hulk
4) Asgardian Destroyer
5) Martian Manhunter
6) Zeus in Olympus
7) Kryptonian and Krypto
8) Thanos w/IG

batdude123
I think he would run this gauntlet.

Darth Kal-El
then ill add Thanos w/IG

spetznaz
Prior post deleted:

When i made my previous post, Thanos with the IG was not there (it had stopped at the Kryptonian and Krypto) .....in which case PC Supes could have taken the entire Gauntlet at the same time
However Thanos with the Ig 'mysteriously' appeared. He must have been added while I was making my post.

Thanos with the IG just skews this (because even though the writers of PC Superman could find a way of giving him a 'power' to negate the IG, that would be pure PIS/CIS).
It would be like me making a gauntlet for Spiderman, where he has to go through BlackPanther/Venom/Carnage/Kaine/etc .....and then having the final character being the Silver Surfer.

Anyways, as the new lineup stands (if it is still the same by the time i finish posting this), Superman beats everyone at the same time.
Everyone but Thanos, who uses the IG to dispose of him (unless the writers decide to give PC some CIS/PIS 'power' to make him trasncend the IG)

xtrubeastxcs
How is thanos with the infinity gauntlet fair? lol

he would take the whole thing if thanos didnt have the IG

Jesse7
I think PC superman could overcome Thanos with the IG, he might be immune to IG, or he might have anti IG aura.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by spetznaz
Prior post deleted:

When i made my post Thanos with the IG was not there. He must have been added while I was making my post.

Thanos with the IG just skews this (because even though the writers of PC Superman could find a way of giving him a 'power' to negate the IG, that would be pure PIS/CIS). sorry i posted one minute before you did. my fault, sorry. batdude's post made me change it.

Darth_Erebus
Asgardian Destroyer should be after MM and maybe after Zeus depending on who's animating it. If it's not after Zeus Superman stops at the Destroyer. If it is after Zeus then he stops at Zeus.

Ex11B
Depends on whos animating the Destroyer armor

Marcus4600
Thanos with the IG would eat him for breakfast. It probably negates the random gaining of new superpowers. Before Thanos kills him, he says,"In a perfect world, there's no need for a Superman. So, let's fix that."

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Asgardian Destroyer should be after MM and maybe after Zeus depending on who's animating it. If it's not after Zeus Superman stops at the Destroyer. If it is after Zeus then he stops at Zeus.

agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.