Captain Marvel aka Legacy aka Photon v.s Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Genis-vell v.s Quasar

on Planet Titan

Redatom65
i think this is sorta close if u ask me

Dizzle
Currently, Genis should step all over him, just because of his powers. It was implied that Sentry could have overpowered him intheir brief stalemate, but Quasar's energy output is likely not even close to what Sentry had dished out in their fight already. Q's tough, but not quite on Genis's level.

When he was Captain Marvel, it should be very close. I'd give a slight edge to Quasar, possibly a 6/10. Currently, Genis stomps on him.

CaptainStoic
What comic did Sentry fight with him? and I agree Genis should win, but isn't Quasar immortal now?

Dizzle
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What comic did Sentry fight with him? and I agree Genis should win, but isn't Quasar immortal now?

A fairly recent New Avengers/Thunderbolts thing... The Avengers got their asses kicked, basically.

And I'd assume we're talking standard Quasar, though I don't know anything about him being godly now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.