Fourth Celestial Host vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
DC's heaven that is smile . Barring Michael, Elaine, Lucifer and Spectre.
But bring out Asmodel, bullhosts, Eagle, Lion and Ram i believe.
Can the Celestials show the pansy DC angels the true power of celestial beings?? Or do they lose and badly?? Happy Dance

Mider
is this only limited to asmodel bullhosts and the beings you mentioned with asmodels scream anyone with out a pure heart dies and the celestials arent exactly nicey nice

UniOmni
All angels except for those i barred. And Celestials aren't good or evil. They are beyond such petty concepts. They have jobs to do, and go about their business. They are neutral.

kevdude
Are u going to take out The Word aka The Logoz?? If you don't then he destroys them wink

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel at full power had to be stopped by god himself.
With the rest of heaven, the celestials are as good as done.

UniOmni
See i never understood the whole Logoz = Word thing. Isn't Spectre a part of the Logoz?? Thus being a part of the Word Thus Jesus?? I never got that relationship. So Spectre is a part of Jesus??
And i considered the Spectre = Logoz thing, so Logoz was barred indirectly. And Jesus wasn't an angel, but God Incarnate. So he's barred too. I said hosts/ angels.

Avy, when Asmodel took over heaven, didn't the other Angel Kings of the Other Hosts try to stop him?? If so, all Kings aren't created equal my friend. Celestials have a chance. They are enormously powerful on any level. Hell, didn't Cronos, the Titan breach heaven and slay some angels with his Special Scythe??

Alright, can the Celestials do it with help from the Millenium Giants??

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
See i never understood the whole Logoz = Word thing. Isn't Spectre a part of the Logoz?? Thus being a part of the Word Thus Jesus?? I never got that relationship. So Spectre is a part of Jesus??
And i considered the Spectre = Logoz thing, so Logoz was barred indirectly. And Jesus wasn't an angel, but God Incarnate. So he's barred too. I said hosts/ angels.

Avy, when Asmodel took over heaven, didn't the other Angel Kings of the Other Hosts try to stop him?? If so, all Kings aren't created equal my friend. Celestials have a chance. They are enormously powerful on any level. Hell, didn't Cronos, the Titan breach heaven and slay some angels with his Special Scythe??

Alright, can the Celestials do it with help from the Millenium Giants??

It depends Uni. If the fight is with them is in their actual full angelic forms, there is nothing the celestials can do to them. They are beyond death in their plane of existence. These guys have been around far longer than the celestials have and are god's armies themselves.

Even a bunch of powerful high level cosmics are going to be a joke compared to that. Asmodel basically stomped his way through everyone in heaven and nearly took it over. He made the idiotic mistake of trying to take on the presence...and of course, like Lucifer, he failed miserably.

Now, If you are talking about them in their Earth forms, it's a much better fight.
Problem still is, even if you manage to hurt or "kill" one of them, they just throw on a flesh suit and come back.

UniOmni
Okay... But what about the whole Spectre = Jesus thing?? Is that how DC sees it??

kevdude
The Word and The Logoz are the same being, just another name for the same being. Jesus in Christianity before he was born on Earth was called The Word in Heaven, so I'd have to say they are the same. The Spectre is a fallen angel that was recreated by The Presence/Yahweh and is serves as The Word's Gods Vengeance in order for him not to turn into what Eclipso turned into. Though when Jesus was killed by the Romans The Spectre went crazy with vengeance and was going to destroy the whole world, but Michael stopped him. smokin'

Mider
people dont bring that in here we dont wanna get into it that is a freaking comic Christ was real

Ex11B
Originally posted by UniOmni
DC's heaven that is smile . Barring Michael, Elaine, Lucifer and Spectre.
But bring out Asmodel, bullhosts, Eagle, Lion and Ram i believe.
Can the Celestials show the pansy DC angels the true power of celestial beings?? Or do they lose and badly?? Happy Dance

I don;t know anything about these DC"gods"...anyone help me here

Mider
there from the lucifer comics lucifer and micheal are the presance first creations and thus extremly powerful they can make a multiverse when helping each other and a universe each in an instent, if micheal dies he can whipe out a multiverse with all the energy inside him released, but lucifer stood and took it and wasnt even hurt AT ALL. and spectre is basically what LT in the MU is suppose to be but is not he takes care of anyone messing up the DCU and has almost unlimited power cause basically only uper level beings can stomp him as in lucifer and company, elain is who the presance gave his possision to i believe she is more powerful then micheal and lucifer, and spectre but not the presance.

Ex11B
Cool..Thanks Mider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.