Anit this some shiz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
I had the most INTERESTING day ever!

So check this...

1.) I was hangin with my friend mike then ran into another friend i havnt seen in a whole YEAR!

2.) When i was at the mall i ran into my ex bestfriend (we hate eachother now..kinda)

3.) I lost my damn cell at the mall! We went to all the stores. Hot topic, icing, journeys and fye and it wasnt in any of them! So i asked the lady in icing and she said she saw a girl pick a phone up and put it in her purse mad

So it was interesting... no expression

Also wtf is up with threats at schools now? is it like a new trend? I guess it is around here. My old High school had a major threat and then the next day my old middle school did... blink

so yeah.... blink

K.Diddy
3.) I lost my damn cell at the mall! We went to all the stores. Hot topic, icing, journeys and fye and it wasnt in any of them! So i asked the lady in icing and she said she saw a girl pick a phone up and put it in her purse

That sucks big time sad

Bun Bun
Originally posted by K.Diddy
3.) I lost my damn cell at the mall! We went to all the stores. Hot topic, icing, journeys and fye and it wasnt in any of them! So i asked the lady in icing and she said she saw a girl pick a phone up and put it in her purse

That sucks big time sad

I know! my cell was like my baby! lol.. but i got this shirt that says "you looked better on myspace" laughing out loud lmao kick ass shirt.. and a new pair of adidas rock

I shut off my cell already.. like got it disconnected yes

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I know! my cell was like my baby! lol.. but i got this shirt that says "you looked better on myspace" laughing out loud

laughing Thats a classic

Bun Bun
I know ima take a pik and put it up rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.