Stop posting at KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Serious question.

Do you think it would be beneficial for most of us to stop posting in this forum regularly and go and go out and do something with our lives?

NBT x 20
Go on!!

Leo.M
I have a good life in the real world, KMC is a way for me to kill some time when i have nothing to do, and i like here big grin

Bun Bun
II so love KMC but i have a good balence

Vinny Valentine
Where the hell is the Masterbation Poll?

Barker

I get to quit KMC when I'm 19, then come Back when I'm 21. erm

K.Diddy
I've got a healthy balance between real life and KMC life

AC/DC'S_LVR
never i cant live without my friends and other friend

Council#13
KMC is a fun place to just pass the time and have a good time

Clovie
at the moment I know that I can stop.
ad the fact that I'm back is kinda complicated...

JaehSkywalker
if someone here doesn't wanna post, then why are they here?

fudge
kmc is a good way to pass the time when im bored.
but im bored most of the time so......

xyz revolution
KMC's addictive, you can't stop. Also, who'll post in my thread if people stop?

JaehSkywalker
^hahahahah

Syren
Healthy balance, I like to think big grin

Slay
I registered to KMC as an escape to boredom.But I'm still bored no expression
Ah well.I guess it's hard to please me,for that matter erm

melinda_warren
addictive. don't want to loose contact with friends. you just get used to the square eyes.

Lord Paradise
I'm addicted. *needs a posting fix*

GCG
I have drastically cut back on time spent here over the past 3 months.

melinda_warren
good for you...smile

JacopeX
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Serious question.

Do you think it would be beneficial for most of us to stop posting in this forum regularly and go and go out and do something with our lives? I will stop posting in June 30, 2006. Ill come back makin 2-3 hours special appearance like every 2 or 3 months i guess. But fo reel, you wont see the best names

JacopeX any more on KMC

papabeard
I only post when Im at work nowadays, it helps pass the time.

Mišt
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
if someone here doesn't wanna post, then why are they here?

Not always that easy, when you've been here for a long time (3 months doesnt classify as a long time) you get to know people and make friends. Some people have to rip themselves away from here and request restrictions like Irene, cant say that would have been easy, and I cant say I could do it because it'd mean Game Over, no more coming back to play with the friends you've gotten to know over the years.

Im trying to cut down my time on here due to heavy workloads/study loads and still forcing myself to get a little sunshine and timeout away from everything, so far its going good, but I can do better, and if it means giving up KMC altogether, I could do it cause most of the people I talk to here are on MSN. But I couldnt restrict myself forever by requesting a banning....

Lord Paradise
I don't care if I cut down. I acknowledge my vegetablehood.

DarkC
Originally posted by Leo.M
I have a good life in the real world, KMC is a way for me to kill some time when i have nothing to do, and i like here big grin
Same, except this is my form of freetime.

_Sanctuary_

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.