We're All Gonna Die!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Mider
Hand me my butt? You never have handed me anything pal. Maybe you have in your own fantasy world were your always right which is what you probably say to yourself in the morning.

MIDER ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE SENTENCES! IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

sad

eek!

laughing

AJ4LIFE
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

manorastroman
mider was among my first "enemies" on this forum, partially because of the whole grammar thing, and partially because he held (and holds) a totally random and totally huge grudge against living tribunal.

how the hell do you hold a grudge against a non-character?

Marcus4600
I finally sent a PM to one of the mods about him. He's seriously causing way too many problems on these threads. All he does is make empty claims that he can't back up.

AJ4LIFE
my fist rival i think was juntai on the kyle raynor vs thor i voted for thor but he said gl could beat him roll eyes (sarcastic)

hay wat forum is it on i wanna see this i saw past arguements and its very funny

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I finally sent a PM to one of the mods about him. He's seriously causing way too many problems on these threads. All he does is make empty claims that he can't back up.

Meh , mider seems to be getting more annoying but nothing major on my part except from his claims that apocalypse is bad-ass *snicker* as if that is even possible.

Horrificus
It's all in good fun.
I like the arguing. I obviously don't have anybody at home with me that will argue about comics.
It's like heaven here!
Argue on! Rant, rave.
Support your favorites.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Horrificus
It's all in good fun.
I like the arguing. I obviously don't have anybody at home with me that will argue about comics.
It's like heaven here!
Argue on! Rant, rave.
Support your favorites.

Agreed. Without people to argue with, forums aren't fun at all. I'd advise against creating threads just to bash someone though, there's better ways to get your point across, man. If nothing else, this is a bit childish.

Marcus4600
This is just for fun, Dizzle. Kind of a venting ground.

CaptainStoic
Here here.. to the "ranting and the raving". Plus Mider wages war like a warrior born, even though many times he's dead wrong, it truly takes a brave and determined soul to go against the masses.

AJ4LIFE
no it takes a idiot or a fanboy or mider

Etrigan
I try and stay out of making enemies and rivals on the forum.... but I agree totally that Mider is rather annoying.

AJ4LIFE
true vey true, im not anoying am i

Etrigan
You haven't done anything to make me think you are annoying, so no, you seem fine.

AJ4LIFE
thnaks alot now im reasured wink

Marcus4600
To be honest, I think we've all needed some venting. I still don't understand why people that act that way don't get banned.

samishe
Originally posted by Marcus4600
MIDER ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE SENTENCES! IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

sad

eek!

laughing

Man! that's the most interesting thread i ever seen since james bond vs harry potter.

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
Man! that's the most interesting thread i ever seen since james bond vs harry potter.

Who won that out of curiosity ?

AJ4LIFE
proberly james bond

vpokdekjyafmidp
harry potter shoulda won

AJ4LIFE
yeah yor right i am a potter fan i red every book hes got embarrasment

Ex11B
laughing laughing laughing

AJ4LIFE
mad mad how dare u hes KING dont laugh at me cause i like him u suck laughing

Juntai
At least Mider wasn't low enough to go on a smear campaign.

AJ4LIFE
r u refering to marcus

Juntai
Whoever applicable.

Dynamic One
Question. How do any of you have enemies on an internet forum? The whole concept seems very absurd to me. Really think about it. 80% of the time you don't know the person you are "beefin" with. Secondly even if you do have a point realize that you are at base arguing about fiction. There is no consequence for being right or wrong, except for stroking egos. I like comic books almost as much as any of of you in here, comic books are valid discussion as post modern literature. I've spent some weeks here just observing you guys, because i had a broken keybord, but you all waste so muhc energy flaming each other. It's not that serious.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Juntai
At least Mider wasn't low enough to go on a smear campaign.
Practice what you preach. You come on here saying this thread is a smear campaign when the thread is a venting ground, you're smearing what I'm trying to do.

I wouldn't call it enemies, Dynamic One. To be honest, things have just been tense on the boards lately. I thought we could all use a laugh.

AJ4LIFE
listen we r just having fun dont get invloved if u dont like it

grey fox
Yeah .

AJ4LIFE
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.