Broken Headphones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tthe Almighty
every pair of headphones i buy within a week there broken or so badly tangled up they can't be used again
can anyone recommend headphones that are any good.

amity75
I stood on my headphones last week and broke them. Never leave them lying under a T-shirt at the side of your bed. sad

Fire
hmm wireless head phones maybe? they don't get tangled up stick out tongue

Besides that my experience is pretty limited.

Wesker
I think wireless ones need batteries though, which sucks.

DraconaInVolata
Sony makes good headphones. Also, where do you keep them? Because simply remembering to keep them in a different place may be a good option, like on a table, dresser or something. And if you get the small ones that just go in your ears, Sony makes some that have this small case where there's an impression to put the earpieces in and the cord wraps all the way around. They're good quality, good brand, and a good system of keeping them. Just don't lose them. But they're less likely to get tangled if you remember to put them away currectly.

http://www.circuits2u.net/dblimages_small/MDR-E848LP.jpg

Capt_Fantastic
Just be glad you aren't paying for a new set of headphones when you sit on a trans-continental flight! They're charging for a pillow now! Fu*k first class!

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Just be glad you aren't paying for a new set of headphones when you sit on a trans-continental flight! They're charging for a pillow now! Fu*k first class!

Seriously?!?! Dang... I knew it was bad but sheesh. Last time i was on a plane they offered to sell us headphones to watch the movie, I thought I was smart in bringing my own. But they had a completely different system to plugging in so we had to buy theirs! I said no but my mother paid the stupid five bucks or whatever. She even kept them and told me to use them with my cd players. I laughed at her and she didn't get it.

Sheesh. *kicks the trans-continental* lol.

Capt_Fantastic
Yeah...they still charge for heaphones..

tabby999
TDK make a fine set of headphones, mine cost about $30 AUS ($21 US), they have crystal clean sound and a rather long lead which is good for watching movies with them but the cord can be a bit long if you have to stuff it in your pocket. still damn fine headphones

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Tthe Almighty
every pair of headphones i buy within a week there broken or so badly tangled up they can't be used again
can anyone recommend headphones that are any good.

Yes, but they cost $200, are you still interested?

Pabl0z
I dunno how can you keep on breaking your headphones...
I've had my same Sennheiser headphones for about 3,5 years now.
Nothing wrong with the headphones themselves but i've changed my headphones' cable/wire 2 times.
It's a well known problem with most Sennheiser headphones.
But a new wire doesn't cost much.

Darth Jello
if you break the band on headphones, plug them into your amp's headphone jack, then use them as guitar picks, they make awesome feedback, then start smoking.

Arachnoidfreak
I can't recommend better headphones, but I can recommend that you stop being a klutz and breaking all your headphones. Buy a $10 pair and try taking good care of them.

botankus
As far as stepping on them, I bought one of those $1.00 hooks from Wal-Mart and screwed it into the side of my desk. Now when I'm done, I hang the headphones on the hook. It's easy and nothing's been broken.

Now if I could only keep from stepping on the cat...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
As far as stepping on them, I bought one of those $1.00 hooks from Wal-Mart and screwed it into the side of my desk. Now when I'm done, I hang the headphones on the hook. It's easy and nothing's been broken.

Now if I could only keep from stepping on the cat...

Would a hook help. laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Wireless headphones are nice if you get the ones that recharge. And remember to plug them in to recharge.

Keep humans in the loop!

Hit_and_Miss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.