Wolverine vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who win's?

grey fox
Wolverine.

Marcus4600
Wolverine

Tshern
Say, 10/10.

Rewmac
She already took on Wolverine and won (Wolverine escaped ran away after he got his ass kicked) in Enemy Of The State don't underestimate Elektra just because of no special powers....She got a nice ass... big grinbig grinbig grin

jollyjim311
Wolverine. He's gonna go for the kill and get it.

batdude123
Wolverine.

Juntai
As I recall, Wolverine was distracted, and Electra waited for the perfect moment and leaped in with her sais and jabbed them into pressure points.
Not exactly a fair win. Been a while since I read those issues tho.

Wolverine going for the kill wins.
Did you see when they ran into Gorgon again for instance Electra fell fast, Wolverine used that lasting power. That's Wolverine's greatest attribute, lasting power and one good hit KOs. And that tactic would work against Electra.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
As I recall, Wolverine was distracted, and Electra waited for the perfect moment and leaped in with her sais and jabbed them into pressure points.
Not exactly a fair win. Been a while since I read those issues tho.

Wolverine going for the kill wins.
Did you see when they ran into Gorgon again for instance Electra fell fast, Wolverine used that lasting power. That's Wolverine's greatest attribute, lasting power and one good hit KOs. And that tactic would work against Electra.

Yeah, I mean if we're talking about a full bloodlusted Wolverine, then he definitely won't get distracted by anything. He'd be too focused on his next victim. In this case, we're talking about Elektra.

braz
Wolverine

DraconaInVolata
Wolverine, hands down. I'm an Elektra fan, but there's now way she'd win this fight.

willRules
Wolverine 9/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rewmac
She already took on Wolverine and won (Wolverine escaped ran away after he got his ass kicked) in Enemy Of The State don't underestimate Elektra just because of no special powers....She got a nice ass... big grinbig grinbig grin

Elektra jumped Wolverine who was a) already in a fight and b) was so injured from what Gorgon (and the Hand/A.I.M) did to him that only moments before his "fight" with Elektra he was being kept alive by machinery.

That being said Elektra is a beast, she is easily in the top 5 of Marvels Martial Artists. The girl is Lady Shiva with low level telepathy and an assortment of other quasi mystical ninja abilities, not someone to be taken lightly. If Wolverine's healing factor was negated this would be a great fight but as it stands despite Elektras considerable abilities there is little she could do to slow Wolverine down let alone incapacitate him.

steverules
Enemy of the state was basically being biast towards wolvie. So I'm suprised he didn't just beat her into a pulp.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by steverules
Enemy of the state was basically being biast towards wolvie. So I'm suprised he didn't just beat her into a pulp.

Baised towards Wolverine? The whole arc is a love poem for Elektra. Millar has no clue what he is doing and the guy knows next to nothing about Wolverine. It was a bad story even for Wolverine's standards. Millar is a hack... and Romita Jr can't draw

DarkCrawler
Enemy of the State was really not biased towards Wolverine...he acted as he should. It was unbiased towards many of the other characters (their powerlevels diminished, personalities mushed, etc.)

RogerRamjet
Wolverine mosdef...even without his claws..

Wolverine2006
Electra...no I'm just playing, the day that Elektra beats Wolverine is the day that Satan pays me back the 5 bucks he owes me.

Tshern
Then come here and get your money. I'm not coming to your place and hand you the money.

Wolverine2006
I'm too comfortable...I guess it will never happen

guy222
logan

Sado22
Wolverine. HF, adamantium, badass, attitude and has better showing than dominatrix girl with sais instead of buttplugs and a whip *shrug*

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sado22
dominatrix girl with sais instead of buttplugs and a whip *shrug*
This really does not make one think highly of such opinions on how a fight would unfold.

Sado22
it was a joke, joke
or are you worried that your little secret is out? wink

Battlehammer
it was a joke, joke
or are you worried that your little secret is out? wink
It was not very funny and not the first time you have refferred to female characters in such away.

Secret? What secret pre tell would this be?

Sado22
so elektra doesn't look like her outfit has undertones of dominatrix to you? as for Black widow, i said she has a tight ass. not my fault if you're too busy looking at logan's big grin

look i know what you're trying to do. but don't. no need to take the punisher/logan thread so seriously that you have to come around in every thread and start a pointless argument with me just cuz you want to show how badly you hate me or something. if you hate me...............get in line.

you're just making an ass out of yourself as always. grow up, son.

Battlehammer
so elektra doesn't look like her outfit has undertones of dominatrix to you? as for Black widow, i said she has a tight ass. not my fault if you're too busy looking at logan's big grin

look i know what you're trying to do. but don't. no need to take the punisher/logan thread so seriously that you have to come around in every thread and start a pointless argument with me just cuz you want to show how badly you hate me or something. if you hate me...............get in line.

you're just making an ass out of yourself as always. grow up, son.

No not really. She looks more like a dancer or a gymnest then a dominatrix.

Again with the insults, I was giving you advice. Your comments you make about certain superhero's who are female makes your opinion on how the fight likly to be ignored.

Come around in every thread? Pleases I would not waste my time trying to make any thread let alone every thread a Logan/Punisher fight. You my friend do that enough for the both of a us.

Why would I hate you? I don't even know you. Your the one who insults me, not the other way around.

How am I the one making an ass out of my self when you are the one who resorts to insults? confused

Sado22
.......to each his own.

save it.

look, it was a joke. and a joke i didn't crack for YOU. you don't like it, you can always ignore it. also stop acting like i said BW loses cuz she's a woman. make a punisher/elektra thread and i'll tell you right now that Frank loses. she even snatched a gun out of his hands before he knew what happened. so yeah, elektra would beat him h2h. BW just hasn't done anything impressive, has lost to two men whom frank beat and he had the edge when SHE snuck up on him.

and regarding me being sexist or whatever, dude, look up the term before you come and talk to me about it. saying one female comicbook character would lose to a male comicbook character is NOT sexism. neither is saying that a woman has a tightass.

lets see: you showed your face in every thread that has anything to do with punisher and start pointing out random crap about what people say. that's why phantom even siad "on the dot" when you showed up in one thread. to add to that you EVEN went to the new punisher respect thread and started arguing that he didn't beat DD...........something that was really pathetic and sad.

i didn't say "make thread". and preferably you'd really stop wasting everyone's time if you come to KMC altogether.

not your friend, bub.

thus far i only wnet to punisher related threads and wolverine related threads. my 1st and 3rd favorite marvel characters.

i never insulted you. till now anyway.

to reiterate:

and while we're on the subject, don't even tell me that you made the new logan/frank thread in direct retaliation to brink me and phantom out.

~Sado

Darth Martin
Wolverine like every time. Elektra is in the top ten of MA in Marvel but in my book Wolverine is at the top tied with the late Captain America. Elektra's telepathy won't work on Wolverine since Charles Xavier installed high potent psi-shields inside Logans head. Wolverine only really needs one good hit and Elektra's ability will start to degrade. Wheras she can come at him all day with sai's and he'll keep fighting.

Offendor
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Wolverine's healing factor was negated this would be a great fight but as it stands despite Elektras considerable abilities there is little she could do to slow Wolverine down let alone incapacitate him. Well, a sai through his eye into his brain would probably incapacitate him, right? Would he be able to heal if she leaves it in there? I'm not sure its entirely implausible that she could win if that stops him.

the ninjak
Logan hates true ninjas in the Marvel Nemesis comic Elektra was owning Logan in a fair fight.

Letters
Wow. What issue is that?

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win every single time

quanchi112
Wolverine.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Letters
Wow. What issue is that?

Marvel Nemesis #1.

Existere
Are those books technically cannon? I know they were created for the videogame, so...

Daredevil1
Yeah Logan wins not easy but he wins for sure.

Trackz
Originally posted by Existere
Are those books technically cannon? I know they were created for the videogame, so... they're not canon

Konton
Elektra edges him out until her stamina loses a war of attrition to Wolverine. She might get a few wins by locking his joints and pinning him down with her sai like she did before, but the precision required typically requires a distraction. Not that she couldn't create one, as she has worked telepathy on Wolverine outside of the canonically questionable Nemesis story in the past (though she was toying with him if you do consider it canon).

Nietzschean
Wolverine

Offendor
Originally posted by the ninjak
Logan hates true ninjas in the Marvel Nemesis comic Elektra was owning Logan in a fair fight. Originally posted by the ninjak
Marvel Nemesis #1. Are there any scans of that somewhere? I cannot find it. sad I wanna see that battle.

StiltmanFTW
Elektra's respect thread.

Offendor
I found the respect thread.

If she throws her sai with this force and speed at logans eye, would he be able to block it?
http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/Strength/?action=view&current=Elektra_Strength_Elektra_v2_01_32.jpg
I mean, to rip a mans hand off and make it continue through his chest.. That speed is totaly insane. Once Wolverine got a sai stuck through his brain, he should be disabled until it is removed, right?

SamZED
laughing Some of Elektra's better feats are @#$#in insane. laughing
One of the few "peak humans" who walk around casually punching through thugs.

leonidas
he'd simply outlast her but she'd make a mess of him for a while.

YFZ 350
That's how I see it going.

Nietzschean
If Logan holds back Elektra will give him a fight since he lacks that heart to really throw down with her. But, I dont believe she can honestly give him a fight if Wolverine is in his Warrior MA mindset..

jinzin
Are those books technically cannon? I know they were created for the videogame, so... Originally posted by Trackz
they're not canon

I guess it's up to you but.... Marvel absolutely intended those books to BE canon, it just never took off because the game was regarded as a failure. You can look up interviews though, they intended that material for canon purposes.

Existere
Huh.

That game wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.

carver9
Huh.

That game wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible.

I agree with this...I use to destroy that game. I liked the online play...didn't care for the story.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Elektra jumped Wolverine who was a) already in a fight and b) was so injured from what Gorgon (and the Hand/A.I.M) did to him that only moments before his "fight" with Elektra he was being kept alive by machinery.

That being said Elektra is a beast, she is easily in the top 5 of Marvels Martial Artists. The girl is Lady Shiva with low level telepathy and an assortment of other quasi mystical ninja abilities, not someone to be taken lightly. If Wolverine's healing factor was negated this would be a great fight but as it stands despite Elektras considerable abilities there is little she could do to slow Wolverine down let alone incapacitate him.

Letters
Do we have scans od the EotS fight?

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this...I use to destroy that game. I liked the online play...didn't care for the story.

Respect. I think you and I are the only people who killed that game.
Great 2 player.

Originally posted by Trackz
they're not canon

Your face is not canon!mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.