Questions on X3 movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy Buggs
I didnt know were to post this, so I just made a new thread.
Is there any information on the run time of this movie?
and also is it true that we will see a full trailer for the ghost rider movie and a teaser for spider-man 3?

NoFate007
The trailer and teaser questions, I don't think have been addressed in any official stance. We can assume that we'll see something but it isn't set in stone I don't think. Hopefully we will.

Run time, somewhere around 2 hours I'm assuming. It definitely isn't going to be 3 and there's way too much to throw in to a 90 minute film, so I'm banking on probably a film that is like 2 hours and 10 minutes or so.

Jimmy Buggs
so no offical word on how long it will be? Well it does come out in less then 12 hours so I guess we will see soon enough.

NoFate007
Wrong month man, its May 26th, not March lol.

Jimmy Buggs
DOH

buffymitch
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
so no offical word on how long it will be? Well it does come out in less then 12 hours so I guess we will see soon enough.

It' more like 60 days to be exact

Jimmy Buggs
dont rub it in! im pissed enough i had my popcorn money ready an everything

buffymitch
I'm not rubing it in. Keep that money so you're save that you'll see. At least you get to see it on time. i'm not really sure i will.

X-Menfan87
Why?

? .
In the trailer who is Storm holding,the person on the floor?Who is that?

cain marko
jean we assume from some pics we have seen and i'm bookink my tikets soon wooooooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.